Flabby to Fitty

YAY! Was starting to get worried for you, temptation of chocolate must've been tough!
Be very proud of yourself for managing to forego temptation! :) xx

Thanks Chrissy. Yeah very tough, especially with a boyfirend who mainlines the stuff. Hes always pigging out on bad food but of course never puts any weight on (What a bum hole!)
Im really happy even though its hard i just keep thinking about my dresses ill be able to get back into. Roll on Thursday for my CDC meeting. Chin up chick, you'll get here soon xxx

Last edited:
My fella is exactly the same! Takeaways, pringles and chocolate galore!
He's an ex fatty, but the way he diets is so bad for him!
I'd rather do it this way!xx

Day 6
Sigh. so much for the optimism of yesterday morning. By mid afternoon the stomach cramps were driving me crazy. Before in the past when ive been hungry or even not feeling too well it's always been an achy belly. Yesterday however, my stomach hurt so much that i could place my hand directly over where the actual stomach organ is. Never before have i been so acutely aware of my stomach as of last night. It felt like a fist of hate stabbing at my insides.
After reading everyone dirays on here it looks like the standard for your body going into ketosis is about 4-5 days so i was expeting to not feel hungry. I guess i was just panicking but is hard to be rational when every second your bodys letting you know it needs a good feed. Not being one to give into to toal despair, i called my CDC and had a bit of a stress down the phone at him. Bless Josh, hes got ever so much patience. After i spewed forth my bile he clamly told me that everyone is different and our bodys all react to it of thier own accord. He told me to stick it out and drink more water and promised to call me today.
Im gonna be honest and say i came so close to breaking last night. The cramps occupied every thought i had and whatever i did it wouldn't distract me enough. Two things didnt help, my house mate cooking a load of food for us all to share, which i couldn't and which he couldn't understand why not. And then second, my fella knows full well im on this diet but decideds he cant be bothered to eat before coming over so then ups and walks off to mcdonalds while i stewed im my pit of misery and he stuffs his face with that pap. I bloody hate mcdonalds but boy, did i want a quarterpounder last night. But instead i stroked my belly and remined myself why im on this diet in the first palce.
Im so pleased i sticked it out as the cramps have subsided this moring leaving only dizzyness and a lack of concentration. So maybe this is it? Ive resigned myself to a low loss on my first week as i feel so bloated and down. Theres no way im gonna be matching up to the majority of first week stats on here. My body seems to love the fat!

Last edited:
Oh bless you hun! well done for not giving in again! You clearly have an Iron will!
You can do this! I'm only on day 3 but it must get better or there wouldnt be so many people getting past the 1st week xx

Oh bless you hun! well done for not giving in again! You clearly have an Iron will!
You can do this! I'm only on day 3 but it must get better or there wouldnt be so many people getting past the 1st week xx

Exactly doll, thats why i spend so much time reading on the site. If these ladies can do it, then so can i. Feel loads better today, guess my bodys finally excepted thats its not gonna get any 'food' for a while. Just before my weigh in as well lol. bloody typical :D

Oh exciting! Let us know how you do xx

Day 7
Even though my boyfriend is as most men, lazy, unappreciative and smells a bit, he does however have some serious redeeming qualities.
Met up with him yesterday so i could help his wafty self find some work shoes which didnt look like viking longboats. Anyway, the mall we went to has a rather large food hall and the smell was AMAZING! so yes, i was a bit miserable trudging around after him on my break. But he more than made up for it. He gave me a hug and told me how impressed and proud he was that i'd stuck to the diet and as an incentive hes giving me £50 for every stone lost for a new wardrobe. Needless to say hes now armed with some serious brownie points to get himself out of any trouble for the next year or so lol.
So feeling much better for the support i didnt think i had and now the hunger is taking a back seat. we'll see how badly ive done this first week later. Weigh in is at 5pm so will try and up date while walking home xxx

Oh what a guy!! Dont beat yourself up before you've even been weighed! you've been strong, I bet you've done great!xx

I really hope so Chrissy. I've been so good and even stayed away from the dreaded scales but im not sure. Guess ill know in 5 hours 27 minutes time. Not that im counting or anything...:D

LOL! I cant wait for my 1st weigh in! I bet you've done brilliantly! Will be keeping an eye out for your update xx

me too il be stalking this thread lol.wow wish my man would do that :(

Hi, here to follow your diary! You seem to be doing really well! Good luck for your weigh in! I am restarting today (for the 4th time) i did it back in early may for just over a week and lost a stone, need to get back on it as i want to be skinny for holiday in october!

Where are you lol?? Told you id stalk lol

Day 8
Sorry for being a bit slack with updating, it was tipping it down last night and didnt really fancy getting my phone wet and i was just being plain lazy when i got home.
Anyway, Seems like i wasnt really listening to my CDC when he broke the new of my weight last week as for some reason i was sure he said i was 16.1, but no it was 16.4 lol. So that a loss of 9lbs, not as great as i'd hoped but much better than expected. Seeing the loss really gave me a boost. So, now i'm finally in ketosis maybe i'll have a good one next week too. I hope so cause i'm off the south of france that weekend for a bit and itd be nice not to be so round :D

Last edited:
9lbs wow! thats amazing hun!!your in the 15s now! how you doin today?

Really good Fran, thank you. Im not hungry anymore and seem to be getting my energy levels back, though bike riding is still a bit too much for me.
I'm so focused now, just looking forward to the upcoming CDC sessions. How about you doll? x

Its amazing how possitive a boost minis is, i was being down on myslef this morning as i didnt think it was a big loss but chatting to the beautiful women on here made me realise its a fantstic amount of weight in one week. Lea just told me its the equivalent of 18 blocks of lard.
18 blocks of Lard is alot of fat! Im gonna go and be the crazy lady stacking blocks of the stuff up in tescos and carry it around for a while, till the chuck me out of course.

Im doin good! Not hungry atall ots like a miracle lol.i love this forum i dont think i would survive without it to be honest.i sit trawling everything lol.u should be proud of yourself. Xx

Hi quimby it varies from counsellor to counsellor i pay about 36 a week and thats 14 shakes and 7 bars.hope this helps

Back