Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Flabelos

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by *Sally Cinnamon*, 24 June 2010 Social URL.

1. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.06%)
    Just wondering if anyone has tried the flabelos powerplates?
    I have signed up for a months course....£30 and you get 28 sessions over 34 days, you just stand and wobble a bit (or a great deal in my case).
    Apparently it is possible to lose a dress size in 3 weeks (unsubstantiated)... I will still be going to my regular curves classes and following slimming world, thought it would give me a pre-holiday boost....

anyone?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsmekatiekate

itsmekatiekate New Member

i have been on it and carried on with normal activity aswell appears to be working as when i thought i would put on i lost a lb! so must be doing something!

4. Alia

Alia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(33.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've hired something similar I think called a vibration plate and the weeks I've used it every day I've had much better weightlosses so I'm really pleased with it.

5. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm rearing to go, I really want to try one of these!
    I think come pay-day next week I'm going to invest in a few sessions.
    Someone at my group pays homage to the flabuloss & has lost inches albeit not so many pounds but the physical change in her is amazing, she looks fantastic! xxx

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I used it 3 times a week for 6 weeks and lost an inch all round. It really did tone me up. I didn't lose any weight but that's not why I used it - the difference in my waist was most noticeable.

It's not easy, I did squats, lunges, press ups and leg raises on it and it hurt!! I'd love one of my own to be honest. You can get them for about £150.

7. audharper

audharper Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.22%)
    Hi there, can you please tell me where you are trying ou the flabelos, I'm using it in kent, 2 weeks now and notice huge difference in loss of cellulite. My sister in Edinburgh desperate to try it out but can't find anywhere and I noticed you're in Edinburgh. She'd love to find somewhere but we can't locate anywhere by searching on net. Thanks

8. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.06%)
    Hi there,

there is 1 in Dalry road or Dalkeith (sunset beach) £30 for 28 courses over 342 days xx

9. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I'd love one too

10. MandiNKel

MandiNKel Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had my first session, what an experience!
    Paid £10 for 4 sessions going to do over week and see how it goes before I book for a month :eek:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.