Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Flapjacks - Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Purplecrazy, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Purplecrazy

Purplecrazy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys

I do apologise for this thread but I had my first flapjack (coconut) today - think they'll take a little getting used to it's a bit like eating cardboard but after I'd managed to munch my way through it I couldn't stop sneezing and since then I've had a really bad stomach upset (I did say I was sorry for sharing!!!) has anyone else had anything like this - I'm so used to reading about people being bunged up but I'm the complete opposite. Help!!!!! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    No never heard of that, could it be an allergic reaction???

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    It could just be a coincidence? Drink loads of water and leave the next flap jack for a couple of days and if it happens a 2nd time then def sounds weird!

(ps try the flapjack toasted - its yummy)

xxx

5. Purplecrazy

Purplecrazy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for that, I don't have any allergies that I'm aware off but I'll stick with the shakes for a day or two and see how I get on. I'm just drinking loads of water to compensate lol!

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Yes, they did make me have stomach pains and i did go to the loo ..but it wasnt pebble dash! I do know that there are a few bugs going round bum wise as my BIL and Brother had one them the other day lasted about 48 hrs x x

7. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i tried the coconut flapjack on wed i could not even eat it all it was nasty!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you are feeling better x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.