Flapjacks - Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Purplecrazy, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Purplecrazy

Purplecrazy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys

I do apologise for this thread but I had my first flapjack (coconut) today - think they'll take a little getting used to it's a bit like eating cardboard but after I'd managed to munch my way through it I couldn't stop sneezing and since then I've had a really bad stomach upset (I did say I was sorry for sharing!!!) has anyone else had anything like this - I'm so used to reading about people being bunged up but I'm the complete opposite. Help!!!!! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    No never heard of that, could it be an allergic reaction???

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    It could just be a coincidence? Drink loads of water and leave the next flap jack for a couple of days and if it happens a 2nd time then def sounds weird!

(ps try the flapjack toasted - its yummy)

xxx

5. Purplecrazy

Purplecrazy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for that, I don't have any allergies that I'm aware off but I'll stick with the shakes for a day or two and see how I get on. I'm just drinking loads of water to compensate lol!

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Yes, they did make me have stomach pains and i did go to the loo ..but it wasnt pebble dash! I do know that there are a few bugs going round bum wise as my BIL and Brother had one them the other day lasted about 48 hrs x x

7. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i tried the coconut flapjack on wed i could not even eat it all it was nasty!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you are feeling better x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.