Flapjacks - OK GUYS GIMME THE TRUTH?!

Leluna

wannabeslim
Hi guys... its my first weigh-in tomorrow. Am kinda gone off the strawberry shake already.... Love coffee so am loving the tip on here to add it to the choc shakes. Haven't tried vanilla... is it ok? But the dreaded subject... flapjacks... are they terrible? Read on here the weightloss is also a bit slower on them?? And what about the chicken soup? Is it awful too? Can you add pepper or is that a no-no... thanks guys, just wanna change the ol variety a bit :D:D:D

one word sums them up.........vile:eek:

I really like the chicken soup. But if you go onto the 100% thread, page 2 close to the bottom of the page there is a whole thread entitled Chicken Soup Misery which will give you lots of different perspectives on this.

When I was on LT, I liked the flapjacks, not the peanut one, but the other one - think it was coconut???..........I just needed to chew something and if I nibbled it with a black coffee, it felt good to be chewing again.

Not something that I could eat every day, but 2-3 times a week I found them okay.

personally when i was on diet first time round took one bite and threw it away i couldnt stand it at all.
i have tried all the shakes but only like chocolate lol how do you put coffee in do you make it hot??
good luck for the weigh in.

WOW

When I was on LT, I liked the flapjacks, not the peanut one, but the other one - think it was coconut???..........I just needed to chew something and if I nibbled it with a black coffee, it felt good to be chewing again.

Not something that I could eat every day, but 2-3 times a week I found them okay.

You look fabulous!!!!!

I HATE the flapjacks with a passion!!! I really like the soup and all flavours of shakes x

right... reckon the ol flapjacks are thumbs down!!!! Will stick to the shakes... last time on lipotrim i ended up just on choc shakes so reckon im on that road again...! jellybeans you just add 1tsp of coffee granules to the choc shake.... i have it cold its really nice actually! Although i read on here a lot of people havin it hot... so spose i will give that a try!

Have you tried the soup? It would be worth getting one just to try. You might be pleasantly surprised. I was.

I have been blending the soup and it's makes it taste better mite be worth a try!!

I hated the soup with a passion. The flapjacks whilst a bit vile were very useful for days out when you felt you needed to have something. Eaten in small pieces with loads of water or coffee were the only way I could manage them.
Everyone's taste buds are different so do try both the flapjack and the soup. You may very well be one of the few who like them!!!
lots of luck

The only way you are going to know is if you try them yourself. We can give you out opinion on them but you shouldnt not try them because of that - you never know you may like them!

And I've never heard of weight loss being slower if you have a flapjack.

I was unsure about trying them because so many people dislike them but I liked them they're not goin to be like a normal flapjack I wish!! Lol but like Kered said they were just something different from the shakes and were handy to have if you were out and about! X

I love the chocolate and vanilla shakes, but only made with a cafetier of fresh coffee. The chicken soup is great, I use an electric whisk to blend it, never had a problem.

It is best not to add things to them if you can help it.

Remember these are our medicine, they are not really meant to be enjoyable.

Never had a flapjack so cannot comment on them.

Back