Flapjacks

I a quick question does anyone know if you are allowed more than one flapjack a day? My pharmacist said she thought that you could only have one so if someone could enlighten me please .

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My pharmacist said after the first week u can have 3 flap jacks a day..but just to be safe maybe u should ring lipotrim :) I'm yet to try them are they nice?

I love them epecially the peanut ones with a black coffee yumy! they take some eating though, they are very dry but nice. my pharmacist said one a day until 3/4 weeks in then i can have two as i will be doing more exercise then and need abit more energy

I was just about to post about flapjacks! They are surprisingly palatable - I just tried my 1st one & I'm sorry I didn't get more. According to the LT bag you can only have one a day. They're especially handy if you don't want people knowing you're on a TFR diet (the preachers... :busted:)

My understanding ( as a male) is that I can swap 2 for a soup - As a man you only have either 2 soups/shakes a day or 2 flapjacks and 1 soup/shake. For the entire 7 months that I have been doing this I have had 1 soup and two flapjacks per day - and I've lost 12st plus!. Maybe it's different for ladies.

I tried the flapjacks last time round and they were a success for me. I could have them at my desk in work with black coffee and no-one needed to know. In the evening I have a sparkling water in a wine glass and crush the flapjack up and pretend its a bag of nuts!! lol it worked for me!!
At the minute I am on shakes ( re start first week) and have to hide in the car at lunch time to avoid the nosey sceptics!! some people are too pass remarkable!!

I am a secret lipotrimmer also, I (very unhygenically I should imagine) mix mine in secret in the shower room at work where we have lockers that I store everything in. I can't stand all the negative comments about my choice of diet and I knew there would be some.

I'm the opposite I tell everyone I'm on the diet and I have to say I have gotten a lot of support and not too many negative comments. I just tell people that I have studied this diet and made an informed choice and that it was right for me at the minute, I'm doing it for twelve weeks and they can make what they like out of it. I am even getting little old ladies from bingo stopping me in the street to see how I'm doing. So the next time anyone annoys you just tell them to come back to you when they know what they are talking about. Sorry about the rant but stupid people annoy me or should I say misinformed people x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Before Xmas I found it very hard to eat , but now I ve got use to them and there not to bad , plus like everyone has said that at least you can. no one needs to no your on tfr . I had one today at 12 with a tea & then had my shake at 6 . Might try to toast one now , sounds nice yum. Yum
Tigger x

I tried the flapjacks last time round and they were a success for me. I could have them at my desk in work with black coffee and no-one needed to know. In the evening I have a sparkling water in a wine glass and crush the flapjack up and pretend its a bag of nuts!! lol it worked for me!!
At the minute I am on shakes ( re start first week) and have to hide in the car at lunch time to avoid the nosey sceptics!! some people are too pass remarkable!!

My shaker is the exact same brand and shape and design as the LT one, except it's Ultimate sports nutrition logo all over it in blue. If anyone asks what's it for I tell them it's a protein shake to help repair my muscles after big gym days. They wouldn't know any better.

wow - theres some really negative people. only my other half and his family know about my diet, theyve never made comment, just let me get on with it. shocked me about the negativity.

ps: may try the flapjacks now cos of your post xxxx

I have had only positive feedback - but - I couldn't care less what anybody thinks as I am doing this for my health. Also as it is a decision that I reached and it's my physical and mental well being I am concerned with I just think sod em!!!. I am fed up being fat, fed up not doing anything about it - so I have. I feel great and that is why I am doing it. This is not about anyone else ( beyond wanting to be around and in good health for my wife & family) but about me. So you carry on and you reap the rewards and benefits of your efforts - no one else's!

Last edited:
I'm finding that the shakes really fill me, do the flapjacks to the same? I bought my first one this week and I'm a bit scared that it won't fill me in the same way as the shakes.
I got the peanut one, I hope I like it.

They're ok just take a bit of getting used to ! You need a bit of time to eat them, just take small bites and have a hot drink with them ( black coffee) I"m going to try them toasted. The thing I don't like about them is they are quite hard but when chewing them they go a bit powdery! That's why you need the drink.

Back