Attack Flavoured Chicken

Kingly

So i'm prettty new to Dukan and am doing the attack phase now.

The last two days i have taken some flavoured chicken strips into work for lunch (sweet chilli/tikka). It occurred to me today that these are probably banned as i'm not sure what's in the flavourings and so google told me that yes they are banned!!

Eeekkk. Do you think this will be a big set back? Shall I continue on attack for a couple more days i'm on day 4 and was only going to do 4.

Thanks in advance.

K x

Hiya...I don't class myself as a Dukan expert but if I was you I would do a couple more days following the attack phase 100% not forgetting the water....very important. Don't worry about the last 4 days...that's past and what's done is done...tomorrow is another day. Tons of good luck, Saska

Hi Kingly, you'd be doing yourself a big favour if you left the prepackaged foods in the shop where they belong! I think the worst part is they usually contain lots of sugar and that's a big no no. There are lots of recipe ideas here, for sauces too, so make your own stuff and you'll be glad you did. That said, I don't know if adding more days to your attack would be beneficial or not. My humble advice, weigh yourself in the morning and see how you did on the 4 days, then decide. :)

So i'm prettty new to Dukan and am doing the attack phase now.

The last two days i have taken some flavoured chicken strips into work for lunch (sweet chilli/tikka). It occurred to me today that these are probably banned as i'm not sure what's in the flavourings and so google told me that yes they are banned!!

Eeekkk. Do you think this will be a big set back? Shall I continue on attack for a couple more days i'm on day 4 and was only going to do 4.

Thanks in advance.

K x

Don't beat yourself up about it. Every body makes the odd blip to start with! Try and stick with totally fresh/unprocessed food and any thing you add flavours wise be very very cautious!! To start with I found it easier to just keep things simple. i make curry dip out of lowest fat natural yoghurt with a spoon of mild curry powder, it jazzes dry chicken up a bit x

Another one who messed up on attack.....me I mean LOL. it happens to us all, all part of the learning curve. Don't worry too much. personally i would put the last 4 days behind you, weigh in the morning and carry on to cruise.

Thanks everyone. Good plan to see in the morning how I've done.

Will defo leave the chicken packets alone. They were something quick and handy to take to work for lunch but will get more organised and cook some stuff up in advance!

2 young kids though sometimes scuppers best laid plans ding they ha ha!

Well I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 6lbs in the 4 days attack I've done :eek:

So not too worried about the chicken blip now haha!

Well I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 6lbs in the 4 days attack I've done :eek:

So not too worried about the chicken blip now haha!

Hey that's great news....I enjoyed the attack days as much prefer protein over veg/salad.

Thanks guys I treated myself by moving into cruise and had meatballs in a tomato sauce!! Who knew tomatoes would be a treat!!

wow well done, thats great. I must admit I quite like the PP days too, but I do enjoy a salad, I find if I am not having a salad on PV day I have to remember to have veg. Occasionally we all need to have a packet of something, esp if you are caught out. Some ladies keep a pack of tuna in their bags, I prefer to carry around mufins LOL.

Looks like I fell at the first hurdle too... But I lost 10lb in my attack phase, and I ate Tesco Barbecue chicken and Tesco Everyday Value chicken all the way through it? Now I'm confused... I'm on Cruise now, should I still avoid these? I'm a student, so they're easy to buy in Tesco when I'm on Campus, particularly if I stay there longer than expected!

I totally agree with Lose2Win. We're all different and what might be fine for one mightn't be for another, and we're all different weights now so certain things we can get away at the outset then, as our weight descends, we have to clean things up somewhat.

While you're losing, why not... But you'll know where to start amending things when you stall.

x

Back