Flavoured Coffee

PositiveBetty

Hello... I think I remember reading on here that there were some flavoured coffees that we were allowed? It is true... I think there was a hazelnut one?

:( boo hoo

Oh no, I read on here that you could! I went to that healthfood shop and bought 8 jars of them!!! What a muppet!

The people on here aren't counsellors...some of them are drinking the coffee but the official line from LL is a very definite NO!!!

. . . however, other LLCs have also asked HO and they said yes, and there are also LLCs who serve them at meetings, so there appears to be no official line at present and many people on LL use them with no problem.

:eek:I thought we were allowed black coffe on LL and i have been putting a spoonful in the vanilla/chocolate/caramel shakes ...............it makes them go further and are delicous............someone please tell me we CAN have coffe!

I think what it is.. is that all different people are affected by different things.. someone will be knocked out of K, but other people wont.. what i do.. is i try it on the night time.. and check my ketosis the next morning with a kstix.. im sure this isnt official guide lines.. infact i know it isnt.. but i drink boaters coffee.. and i put them in my shakes too..
but be careful.. some things can make us hungry.. im not affected by them at all.. but some people will be.. if you wanna try.. then try.. i guess.. but it may not be best for you..

I have choc mint.. double choc.. and toffee.. yum..

x x x

There is a wonderful coffee stall for those who know the Salisbury Market.
It is on a Saturday and can be found by sniffing the air!
The chap is amazing and knows all there is to know about the glorious bean. I have been battling on with black coffee and so far have been really dissapointed with awful acidic aftertastes etc...., so I mentioned this to the guy. He said that anyone who drinks black coffee always makes the mistake of going for light roasts when they should be going for dark ones. Apparently a longer roast gets rid of the acidity and it most certaintly does!
Not only that, I bought a load to freeze and my kitchen smells wonderful!
:)

It's a bit of a mix this one - some LLC's say yes and others say no ---- to be honest my LLC wasn't aware of them until I told her and she said she'll check them out but I haven't checked with her yet. However, I've not noticed any difference to my losses and when I've checked I'm still in ketosis so it looks like I could be one of the lucky ones ...... which is good cos I'm sat here with the hazelnut & cinnamon one now.

My LLC says absolutely yes - I specifically stated that other LLC's are saying that HO said not, and she is adamant - they are allowed. She even has them available for us to drink at our meetings!

I have them every day and lost just under 9 lbs last week so it is not doing any damage to my weight loss.

No, we are not allowed them. I rang LL HO and asked.

My LLC says yes and I've been drinking them for a couple of months now and they've absolutely no harm at all.

oh sod it...where can I buy them :D

I think you can get them in various places, Julian Graves health food shops, I got mine in the deli part of Dobbies garden centre and also some from whittards.

right just ordered some of the website. Do you limit yourself per day or drink it freely?

i buy mine from this teenie tiny little oldy worldy shop.. but they even do all of the coffee beans from that range of coffee.. dont think these are allowed though.. Just the instant freeze ones..
mine cost me 1.95 i think.. and i have them as much as i want.. or as little as i want.. but remember.. just check your K the next day to see if they agree with you..

x x x x

I need to get some of those stick things.

Where can u get ketostix from please?

boots.. erm.. any chemists.. someone also said you could order them online..
i just got mine at boots.. cost about a fiver..

x x x

Back