Flavoured water.. Good or bad?

laurenmay

Gold Member
I absolutely hate tap water or normal water with a passion! I can't drink it, the tasteless element of it just makes me gag & I find it very hard to keep down or even swallow to begin with...

I tend to drink litres and litres of flavoured water, it's still peach flavoured and contains 12 calories per 500ml..

What is everyone's opinions on flavoured waters? I'm aware their nowhere near as good for you as normal water, due to the sweeteners & additives, but considering I seriously dislike normal water, then it must be beneficial for me to drink the flavoured variety as apposed to soda and juices, right?

I'd say the flavored is better than nothing. Something else you could try is unsweetened tea. It gives you subtle flavor but no calories or caffiene and there's so many different flavors to try you'll never get bored of it.

kathyd said:
I'd say the flavored is better than nothing. Something else you could try is unsweetened tea. It gives you subtle flavor but no calories or caffiene and there's so many different flavors to try you'll never get bored of it.

There is caffeine in tea but you can get decaff tea

Back