Flavoured water on Cambridge???

laurenmay

Gold Member
I haven't yet started the Cambridge diet, but have my first meeting with the counsellor on Thursday, and until then am doing a bit of research into the big do's and don'ts of the plan!..

My biggest question has to be.. Still flavoured water, is it allowed? I drink litres upon litres of peach still flavoured water a day, but absolutely can't stand plain tap or bottled water, to the point it makes me gag! :( so I'm real worried cause I'm almost certain I won't be allowed my flavoured water & I hate plain! :(

It depends whats in the flavourings. A lot of them arent compatible. But your CDC will be able to sell you water flavouring powder :)

I just checked my normal choice of flavoured water which contains citric acid and from reading the forums I'm guessing it's a big no go :( and it says somewhere that you're only allowed the flavoured sachets after two weeks?? I think I'm gonna have to force myself to drink and try & like normal water! Eeeeek! :(

The Tesco strawberry water is ok hun! 70p a bottle but i Fill the glass half full and then add tap water and i think it tastes better!! good luck sweetie x x

What about sparkling water - I can't stomach still water either.

I don't even bother with the water flavourings now (i did the first time i did CD years ago).
Lx

It's sparkling water! It's very pleasant indeed!! pmsl

Only trying to help....

So are we definitely allowed to be drinking the tesco strawberry flavoured water..? Or is it better and more beneficial to just stick to tap water?

I too hate water, it makes me gag too! I've had the water flavourings from my Cambridge lady from Day 1, I add 1 teaspoon to 2 litres of sparkling water (Asda 17p) and it hasn't made any difference to my weight loss, hope this helps

michelefauk said:
I too hate water, it makes me gag too! I've had the water flavourings from my Cambridge lady from Day 1, I add 1 teaspoon to 2 litres of sparkling water (Asda 17p) and it hasn't made any difference to my weight loss, hope this helps

Asda 17p fizzy water......12 bottles every delivery and i live top floor of a walk up curts block they hate me lol

I don't think I'd like fizzy water, when things lack flavour I tend to take an instant dislike! :(

I'm starting CD tomorrow, got my first meeting this evening, but I'm trying to ease myself into it today by aiming to drink the 2.25litres of water, and eating no carbs & relatively low calories so tomorrow isn't so much of a shock! :eek:

I've drunk 500ml of normal tap water so far, which is probably a record for me! Hopefully I'll reach the 2.25 litres by the end of the day! :) x

Back