Flavoured Water

Emma1904

Working on it
Hi all,

Can you drink flavoured water whilst on CD SS? just curious about the ones you can buy at the supermarket like orange flavoured or water with a hint of berry etc also can you drink fizzy water?

Thanks!

Love Emma

xx

I love the orange one , very refreshing , you can only use 1 teaspoon a day and its designed to mix with 1 litre of water .. but I mix teaspoon ( heaped ) with 3.5 litres and find its just right for me as I dont like juice very strong :)

That's a good idea! I'm just not one for drinking plain water and think I may struggle with drinking so much with no flavouring! Thanks :)

Emma

xxx

I've just tried the berry one for the first time today and OMG its lovely - My CDChad mixed 1 tsp with 1 1/2 litres and it was strong - but so yummy.

I use half a teaspoon per litre and find that just right for me.

The veg flavouring is lovely hot when you're hungry or struggling.

It is very salty, but I love the contrast it gives to the shakes, and feels like a treat for me.

Hey! I haven't tried berry but Sunshine Orange is nice - that is, if you like the taste of lemon!!!! As it tastes like lemon, and when you put it in fizzy water it tastes and looks like cloudy lemonade. Delicious :) xx

I don't overly like fizzy water plain but i might put the flavourings in and see, they all sound tasty! x

I can't get any of the vegetable one til next week (unless anyone fancies sending me a bag full of it!!)- and I could really really do with it this week ;-(. Just like to hot idea at the moment - feeling cold for the first time in 20 years - maybe those layers of blubber are finally going!

Back