Flavourings

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Me again, sorry its a seperate post but I didn't want answers to each thing to get a bit lost. Plus may help others in the future on a search.

When I read the book I saw flavourings mentioned, vanilla, coconut and almond. Are these the only three we are allowed. I have lemon and orange and want to get the rum .

I've also seen recipes mention choc flavourings, but have no idea where to get these.

thanks x

Dukan and sainburys do a brill variety and all are allowed just check they don't have added oil
None of the dukan ones do
I have chocolate and hazelnut and I'd be lost without them there so good in milkshakes
Xx

thanks hun. Ive managed to find a seperate post thats for Preema Flavourings and have ordered a few, looking forward to getting them LOL

The ones that I could find in my country have added oil.
But since I use just a little amount it never affected my weight loss.

I have ordered them online cause I was getting desperate.
I got chocolate, strawberry, peach which are good and coconut, that is bad.
But I'm happy I found them.

I was desperate for melted butter flavor but the craving went away after a while.

They've arrived Woohoo, I forgot I'd ordered Chocolate and Coconut. Can't wait to try them in the morning with my Yogurt

I LOVE the coconut, I use it in thai curries, sweet desserts, milkshakes YUM

Ooooo I forgot about curries, thanks Monica. do you know, i hadn't thought of milkshakes.....I've been trying to keep my dairy low, and to be honest I rarely go over 600ml in total for the day, so i guess I could have a drink of milk every now and then, a nice treat and of course its fluids LOL.

I'm waiting for coconut, peanut butter and some others. Am excited for Thai curry with 'coconut' milk! There are no health downsides to these flavourings are there? I used to eat as natural food as possible, now I'm like 'hand me the sweetener, pass the flavourings!'

I didn't see peanut butter....:( gonna sulk !!!!!

I had a chocolate milkshake tonight. A full capfull of the choc in 240ml of milk. Whisked and yum!!!!

Back