Flaxseed??

Yep... xx

Ditto

That's right love, the freaks, geeks and weirdo's aisle. :D

I think thats what they should call it. I dont know, who thought of free from range. For us thats a huge part of the shop!

Prewetts Cheryl x

I made a chocolate one yesterday. I put a teaspoon of drinking chocolate in, cooked as normal, sliced and buttered. Was a nice choccy treat :)

Would have prefered more chocolate in there but it's well carby!!!

I make the rich chocolate MIM with pure cocoa powder and granulated sweetener. Unsweetened cocoa counts as a spice. I use one egg per two MIMs and add extra water and a bit of cream to improve the texture. It comes out more like a cake.

On this way of eating we need NEVER feel deprived lol.

I am mad about the rich chocolate MIM! I mix cream cheese, usually philadelphia original, with granulated or liquid sweetener and a bit of vanilla flavouring. OMG what bliss. Use as 'frosting' on top or in the middle, or both!

Have been shopping that aisle for years because my little uns have allergies, it's usually the most quiet bit of the shop. For us, it's the chocolate and custard isle :)

Mmmm lovely. Girlie, can you put your recipes on the recipe link coz when i have all the ingredients i'll forget where to find them. This is a must make for me.

Is the prewetts flax the golden one?

Not sure, but I think so Vicky.

ive ordered some. I need to give MIMs a go. Got some of the flax flour aswell. Gonna try pancakes and all sorts. x

I'm not that creative Vicky, I just sprinkle some on my food.

cool just linked to there site and see they sell there stuff in waitrose will have to have a look as i work there and get discount :D

Found some lovely milled flaxseed with pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds at H&B.

x

cool :D wonder what the nutritional vlaues are

Looks good.

SUNFLOWER & PUMPKIN

Average Nutritional Value

Per 100g
per 30g serving
Energy
2515 kj / 608 kcal
754 kj / 182 kcal
Protein
27.1g