• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flaxseed??

Thanks girlies. I checked all those in Asda Linz but couldn't see it - they probably don't stock it. Maybe if I try Tesco? x

Mets

Gold Member
I get mine from Tesco hun. It took my a bloody age to find it mind! It was with the stuff for alternative diets etc. I've nearly run out already so need to get some more myself actually.

i got ground flax (linseed) in holland and barret :D

You'll find it in the freaks, geeks and weirdo aisle in Tesco. :)

Why can't all these siupermarkets get with it and just have an Atkins aisle - even easier eh Linz?? :D

LVLLM

Gold Member
I think there should be restaurants with atkins menus, weight watchers, slimming world too etc. Then you could know how many carbs exactly when eating out :D

cherl889

Loves this site!
Is it easy to grind? Can it be done in a blender or even a coffee grinder? I cant seem to buy it like that and have only found the seeds. Is there a sort i should look for in particular? I remember reading on here somewhere that the dark one is better????? I really want to make some oopsie rolls as everyone is talking about them, im missing out :(

Mets

Gold Member
Aparetly it's a ***** to grind Cheryl, as you can never get it fine enough. Have you tried Tesco? If not, get it online hun xx

cherl889

Loves this site!
Thats true but i need cream cheese, splenda and cream of tarter. It will have to wait now til tue or weds when im next off work as i stay away from all shops on a sat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 1
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 3
Syn Values 0
Atkins Diet 6
Dukan Diet 4