Flaxseed??

I but virginia harvest from sainsburys, £2.09. Your being ripped off Vicky! Whats the flour? Is that the same as soya flour?

None of mine stock it around here :( The flour is flax. just thinner for making breads etc.

P.s. CHERYL!!!!!!!! missed you :D

Hey baby girl. Missed you too. How are you all today? Have you brought the flax seeds babe? If you have you dont want to use those for a mim just the milled stuff

bought milled stuff. Didnt like the brown one so got golden. Really need to give it a go. Pancakes with cheese in yum :D

Ive 'borrowed' a folder from work and started printing off recipes so i can have it all at hand. gonna do some serious cooking this weekend. Must try the pizza.

I dont think im being very strict at counting carbs so have gone back on fitnesspal thingy to make sure im staying under the 20. Im sure im going back into ketosis today.

Thats good. Share some fairy dust! Ive got a book and add in all the recipes i like. I started writing down some of the ones from those links Linz added. I might have to get a laminator and folder like you so then they are wipe clean

I'm far too messy I like my cookbooks to be splattered... makes me feel like Nigella!

The virginia flax is only 175g for £2.09 at sainsburys tho Cheryl, the one Vicky got is 450g for £3.99 mind you postage is expensive! I went to my local health food shop & got a kilo of linseeds for £7, just need to invest in a cheap coffee grinder & I'm sorted at that price I'm happy to grind my own! xx

Its not a posh folder cheryl - more like a paper one. just will keep all my recipes together! ...but now you mention in could do with proper folder :D

ill go downstairs in a bit ;) and check out the cupboard ;)

lol. makes me ashamed of my scraps of paper lol x

are you a hoarder Linz?

well Ill let you keep that then. I hate having lots of stuff. once a year i go through every single drawer/cupboard and have a good clear out.

I need to do a mega boot sale too :D

Back