Flippin 'eck!

Roddy

Hey hey hey,

Abit about me. My names Elliot, im 18 and i live in warrington. i weighed 19.12 but now i weigh 18.04. i am doing lipotrim coz i want to either join the police or the army and lets face it when was the last time u saw a 20 stone soldier. my target weight is 16 stone :)

This is only the second time ive posted so i do apologise lol anyways ive been doing lipotrim for 2 weeks and in total ive lost 1 stone 8 pounds am really really chuffed.

But flippin 'eck ive decided to start having the strawberry flavour shake aswell as the chocolate, as i only usualy buy the chocolate (coz its the only nice one in my opinion) but i fancied a change........ and no word of a lie i was nearly sick haha

ah well no pain no gain

and will someone tell this angel not to worry about his wings its probebly at least a 5pnd loss lol :break_diet:

haha

Hi Elliot,

This is only the second time ive posted so i do apologise lol anyways ive been doing lipotrim for 2 weeks and in total ive lost 1 stone 8 pounds am really really chuffed

1 stone 8 pounds is a Fantastic result in two weeks:happy096:

You have every right to be so chuffed with yourself!!!

Well done:talk017:

and will someone tell this angel not to worry about his wings its probebly at least a 5pnd loss lol :break_diet:

You have a wicked sense of humour:p:giggle:

Love Mini xxx

Cheers guys! Weigh in number 3 on wecnesday so ill keep you posted.

Hi Roddy
Great to see you posting on the boards. I look forward to following your progress :)

PS
Well done on the fantastic loss so far ... you'll be pounding the parade ground or the beat in no time at all!

Wow............you are doing fantastic. I can't believe the loss you've had in only two weeks. Well done.

So you're going to be lovely and slim and wearing a uniform!!!;) Police, Army .....we are not fussed are we girls. I'm sorry, only teasing. I'm old enough to be your mother!!

Good luck and keep up the great work.

Back