Flora Lighter than Light Margarine

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
Hi All,

Since joining SW I have been using Flora lighter than light (purple tub). This is the lowest syn value i have found. However my local tesco has stopped selling it and I can't seem to find it in Asda, I have been on the Flora website and it does not show in their product range anymore. I think it has been discontinued. Flora light (blue tub) is available but its double the syn value but still low at the same time. Anyone else found this and what margarines do you all use??

I don't use margarine at all, but I sometimes spray 1 spray of the fry-lite 'better than butter' on each slice.

Hi Helen,

I have never heard of that, where do you buy this? I use Fry Light instead of oil but did not know they did anything but oil?

Thanks

i brought some flora lighter then light about a month ago, still have most of it but will have a look in my local tesco tomorrow to see if they still stock it .... i only used it in mash potato so far so 25g a week, so it lasts ages :)

i spray the better then butter fry light on jacket potatoes instead of butter and thats really nice :) .... i also use the spray for spraying round the dish i make rice pudding in but other then that i dont really use butter or marg for anything else anyway! lol

xxx

I don't use butter or marge really. I try and get away with Laughing cow cheese for toast and sandwiches, although wouldn't work well with jam or marmite! I did look for the purple tub Flora this week in Morrisons as I used to have it and thought I'd give it a go again and it wasn't there. Maybe it has gone then. :-(

Just had a look on Tesco to see if I could order it through online shopping and it is not there either.

I buy it in asda. How many sins is it? My first day on SW today so don't the sins of anything yet!

Hi,

Here you are:

Purple Tub:

Flora Lighter than Light Margarine 1tsp Serving 0.5
Flora Lighter than Light Margarine 1tbsp Serving 1.5
Flora Lighter than Light Margarine 28g Serving 2.5

Light Blue Tub:
Flora Light Margarine 1tsp Serving 1
Flora Light Margarine 1tbsp Serving 2.5
Flora Light Margarine 28g Serving 5

Stock up on Lighter than Light as I can't see to find in anywhere anymore!!

x

Back