Florida Fit

Can't believe my scales this morning. They say I'm 22.9, thats 7lb off over night. I dont actually think that's physically possible. So either I did loose some yesterday and it didn't register, or I need new scales?!?!?!? I didnt have a chance to double or treble check this morning as I had to jump up and rush out. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. It would be amazing if its true, a whole new number.

.........OK so I went back to the scales after I got home and I tried it three times. 1st try was 22.4, my 2nd try was 22.7 and my 3rd try was 22.12. So I'm going to go with my scales appear to be having an off day 🙃

I also decided to check my string, no progress yet, not even half and inch.

I've been looking through my old food diary (boobs be gone) in the SW section to find how much i weighed when I went to Florida in 2016, it was 21.11 (weird as I was at least 10" thinner around the waist, and I was pregnant 🤷‍♀️) I guess the post c-section belly might mean I have to loose a fair bit more weight to fit in those seats now.

Last edited:
Breakfast: Shake (230c)

Lunch: Shake (230c) and a SF heavenly choc delight (95c)

Dinner: Chicken Thigh (140c) and a home grown courgette (25c) fried with 1tbs of extra Virgin olive oil (119c) and 1tbs of balsamic vinegar (14c)
20200716_163503.jpg

Snack: Bagel Thin (122c) and a light laughing cow (20c)

Total 995 calories

Last edited:
Scales say im 23.1 this morning, i dont know who to believe anymore *sniff*. But im a little ahem... blocked up

Breakfast: Shake (230c) and fibre one peanut butter popcorn bar (90c)

Woke up with a really sore back this morning. My physio said i have to learn not to be afraid of my pain and to work through it if I want to get better, but im not liking it, so im comfort eating 😥

Lunch: shake (230c) and two caramel rice cakes (86c)

Dinner: two chicken thighs (280c) as they are starting to turn a bit and a courgette (35c) with olive oil (119c) and balsamic (14c)

Pudding: Two slices of Galia Melon (43c)

Snack: packet of cheetos (71c)

Definitely comfort eating lol

Total 1155 calories

Last edited:
Packed myself a lunch up this morning and I'm off out for the day, my sister is visiting and staying at a local caravan park. So we are taking the kids to use their brand new, just built outdoor swimming pool.
As its going to be a long day i decided on a substantial breakfast.

Breakfast: thin bagel with 1 extra light laughing cow, x2 bacon and x4 cherry tomatoes (255c)

Lunch: ready made shake (204c) and a SF bar (90c)

Dinner: same as yesterday (448c)

Snack: fibre one peanut butter popcorn bar (90c)

Total: 1087

Last edited:
Overcast and a bit breezy, but went in the pool anyway. Definitely a lot busier than I expected. No one seems to know about social distancing. Kids are definitely not social distancing, they are everywhere. 20200718_104901.jpg

Another swim today and a long walk, babies couldn't make it, so ended up carrying one or the other at various points, I am sunburnt on my face and the kids have crashed.

Breakfast: shake (230c)

Lunch: pre made shake (214c) and a packet of cheetos (70c)

Dinner: bagel, bacon, cheese, egg and brown sauce (324c)

Snacks: x2 caramel rice cakes (82c), a WW chocolate pot (69c)

Total: 989 calories

I didnt eat any of my 5 a day today 😒, but i was starving when I got home and just started shovelling it in

Last edited:
Ah well, the week is over. I wasnt all 100% on plan. I had 2 meals out, and i put on a few pound, but it may have been my salt intake as its all but gone now an im 100% back on plan.

Weigh in today and ive only lost 1lb. But considering I put 4lb on halfway through the week after those meals out, im ok with that lol

Decided to take my measurements again
Still 63.5" around my stomach - same
56" boobs +1
52" waist 55" +3
29" leg same
16.5" -0.5 arm, half an inch off

Thats odd

Last edited:
That is one thing I seem to keep forgetting to do and that is measurements. Think I will do them tomorrow and see where they are end of August before I go back to work...

Those lbs will soon fall off again now your back on plan. :)

weigh day today 22.13, so 2lb loss so ive got my stone award and im into a new stone bracket. I've been eating mostly WW microwave meals and my slimfast shakes. But im getting pretty hungry/bored and I keep finishing off my kids meals and yesterday my son went to the chippy and I had already had my dinner, but i still nicked some 😥

15lbs down
55lbs to go to holiday goal
153lbs to go to ideal weight

Last edited:
Perhaps once the kids have finished you put the rest straight into the bin.. I know it's a waste but if it's not on your plate then I would bin it.

Well done in getting into the next stone bracket. Keep going you are doing well.:)

Easier said than done lol. Its usually lunchtime when I've had my shake and they've had pasta or baked potato and i just can't help myself. All the while I'm eating it im telling myself that I should just throw it in the bin. Sometimes I even walk it into the kitchen, but it always ends up in my mouth before it reaches the bin

A few before and afters. The first is me about 26st ish
Then the comparing one are me at 24 (the start of this years dieting) and me now at 22.12, I cant see the difference personally, but my mum said my back fat has shrunk lol

20200808_104030.jpg

IMG_20200807_110945.jpgIMG_20200807_110933.jpg

Weigh day today. Im totally bed bound with a bad back......again
So I couldnt make it down the the scales to weigh until about 10pm, and then only very gingerly. But it was worth it. 3lb gone this week

I cant believe how much weight I have lost being bed bound and unable to reach the kitchen to snack haha. Another 3lb in the past few days (although I dont officially record until Tues). I also got my string out and I have definite lost at least an inch around my stomach. Going to see if i can fit the actual measuring tape around there now 🙂

Still can't fit the measuring tape around my stomach 😫 also still haven't lost weight around my arms, which is bizarre. Ive gone two notches down on my watch??? Something is weird

Weigh day and im 5lb down....woooohoooo.
But i went to measure myself again and im back where I started. And yet this week I could see the scales without leaning forward to see over my belly and i fit into a size 20 pj's when im normally 22/24 (although they were stretchy) im so confused, im gonna stick to the scales now, their results make me happy at least.

Back