floridagirl's refeed diary

day 7

Today is fast Sunday at church so I will only be having an evening meal today of salmon on crushed potatoes served with veg and WW fromage fraigh with chives
probably will only manage one and a half to 2 lt of water because I can only start drinking from 5 pm xxx

I am going for 3 weeks, thats why I am stressing about gaining the weight, I am so happy at the weight I am now I'd be gutted if I gain loads but also gutted if I miss out on mickies cookies (2 x choc bic's shaped as micky mouse with cookies and cream ice cream in the middle) yum yum!!!!

Well done florida your menu's sound great, that chinese 5 spice and thai 7 spice is amazing isn't it! I am loving this cooking and eating lark - has made me realise how much cr*p I was eating before LT! x

Well done florida your menu's sound great, that chinese 5 spice and thai 7 spice is amazing isn't it! I am loving this cooking and eating lark - has made me realise how much cr*p I was eating before LT! x

I know!! its amazing isnt it!!! I cant believe that I am eating such healthy food and it tastes fantasic, I always thought healthy food was dry and tastless but boy was I wrong!!! I'd never thought of using WW low fat fromage fraigh before but its brill and those spices WOW!!! what can I say, bring on lunch time ha ha ha, My husband had ben eating the same as me the past few days and he is really enjoying it too in fact he's loving it!!!!

day 8

Breakfast - apple and 3 bites of a banana before my 2 year stole it off me!!!!!

Lunch - chichen breast cooked in chinese 5 spice on a wholemeal pitta with WW fromage fraig and red onion served with salad

Dinner - tin of tuna mixed with finely chopped carrots, celery, red onion and chives with WW fromage fraig served with salad and I had on the side a wholmeal, seeded pitta with hummous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh I love hummous and it was really tasty!!! it was 130cal for a quarter of a tub (it was 40 percent less fat hummous) and I had just less than a quarter, so not sure if this is bad today!!!!!
please inform me if this is bad because I plan to have it tomorrow too!!!!!!!!!!
3lt of sparkling water too x

Dpn think the homous is bad hun.. as Kered says everything in moderation!

I have never tasted humous, do you just put it on your bread as a spread?
I might pick one up today because its good for you - is that right? or am I mixing it up with something else?

hoummus is really good for you but I think its got a high fat content but its all great ingredients. I love it on its own with a wholemeal pitta or bagel and I love it as a dip with carrots and celery yum yum!!! you could use it as a spread on a salad sandwich too but I love it on its own!!! my husband hates it, its one of those things you love or hate x let me know if you like it Kered!!!!xxxx

You can also get the reduced fat one. I'm another houmous lover here. My kids eat it out of the tub if they get the chance.

Day 9

NOT A GOOD DAY, ITS ALL HOUMMUS'S FAULT !!!!!

breakfast - apple and bananna

lunch - chichen breast with salad then I had a seeded pitta with hoummus on it, then another, then another!!! 3 pitta's with hoummus all together!!!!!!!

Dinner - choc LT shake

snack - total 0 percent natural yoguart.

Feel really guilty today, cant believe I eat all those pitta's, no more hoummus until I can control it!!!! (at least I didnt overdose on choc!!!! so I suppose it could be worse)

hoummus is really good for you but I think its got a high fat content but its all great ingredients. I love it on its own with a wholemeal pitta or bagel and I love it as a dip with carrots and celery yum yum!!! you could use it as a spread on a salad sandwich too but I love it on its own!!! my husband hates it, its one of those things you love or hate x let me know if you like it Kered!!!!xxxx

Do you make humous with chick peas?

Day 10

Breakfast - apple

lunch - tuna salad with 1 seeded pitta

Not had dinner yet, but is what I am going to have;
chichen breast cooked in tia 7 spice with salad and a dollop of framage fraig and chives

snack - total 0 percent fat free natural yogart

(Not having man carbs today after yesterdays disaster!!!! ha ha ha!!

Day 11 and last day before my hols!!

Breakfast - total 0 percent fat free yogurt and a apple

Lunch - 1 small slice of malt loaf another total 0 percent yogurt and another apple

I will be having for dinner - salmon on a bed of 6 baby potatoes (crushed) with veg and WW fromage fraig

Wel 3 weeks later and 24lb heavier!!!! Cant believe I gained 24lb in just 3 weeks!!!!! Started LT again today and I will not let this happen again!!!!
I didnt think I was being that bad but with no scales and only loose fitting floaty summer dresses I didnt realise how much I'd gained.
The food I was eating on refeed was so much better than junk food anyway so it was not worth it at all !!!!!!!
any tips anyone????? if so throw them my way!!!!!! thanks guys, must say I missed this site!!!!!

Welcome back !

It's hard itsn't it ? I've only gained 3lbs but I'm finding it so hard.

Good luck with getting the weight back off.

Back