Flowerfae's Dukan Diary

flowerfae

Hi, its my first week on the Dukan Diet, Please feel free to correct me if I'm eating anything wrong :D

Day One (attack phase)

Breakfast (slept in late so didn't have any)

Lunch

1 medium egg, boiled
2 tablespoons Dukan Mayonnaise
2 Mullerlight yoghurts (vanilla)
1 Litre of Water

Dinner

1 Chicken breasts with Dukan Tandoori Spice Mix
1 Litre of Water

Day Two (attack phase)

Breakfast
200g fat free plain yoghurt with 2 teaspoons of sweetener
1 egg yolk and 2 egg whites scrambled (without milk or fat), 2 tablespoons of dukan mustard, sprinkle of tandoori spice mix and 1 sprig of fresh parsley
1 litre of water

Lunch

2 Dukan Tandoori Chicken breast
1 Mullerlight yoghurt
1 litre of water

Dinner
2 salmon fillets (120g each)
sauce made from:
fat free yoghurt (200g)
1 egg
Dijon Mustard (15g)
lemon juice
black pepper

Last edited:
Welcome Flower - what strikes me is that you're not eating enough! Eat as much as you like of the allowed foods, and make sure you're getting your oatbran which appears to be absent from your menus? Have you read the Dukan book? Make sure you've been on the Dukan site to calculate your true weight... Good luck.

Hi Lorlypop, I haven't managed to get oatbran from the supermarket, so i'm going to the health food shop tomorrow in town, as they are more likely to have it :) I have the dukan diet book and the recipe book :) I'll be doing a big shop tomorrow, will eat more, I was a bit wary of eating too much because in the book it said 'a few slices of turkey' on the meal plan but earlier in the book it said unlimited... but I'll definately up it if i'm not eating enough x

Unlimited Dr Dukan says on the protien list in the book so take advantage, have your fill good luck x

argh post disappeared :(

Day 3 (attack phase)

Breakfast
2 mullerlight yoghurts (using them up then switching to a different 0% fat yoghurt)

Lunch
13 crab sticks (was out in car after shopping and starving)

Dinner
2 chicken breasts (from a roast chicken, skin removed)
1 chilli chopped
tandoori spice mix
1 tblsp 0% fat yoghurt
1 dukan gallette (found oatbran yay!)

Might have some 0% fat vanilla yoghurt later or some prawns - absolutely stuffed from that gallette at the moment

3 litres of water

Flower, 13 crab sticks its too many I've had a quick look in my book but can't find the qty, check your book for allowed qty x have a good evening x

sididd said:
Flower, 13 crab sticks its too many I've had a quick look in my book but can't find the qty, check your book for allowed qty x have a good evening x

Don't worry though about the crab sticks, its not that far away from daily allowance x

have lost 3 lb so far, i've had mostly fish today and just about to make a steak with egg I think, still got to have gallette today too

FF your doing great, good loss keep going x

Great loss so far, how long are you doing attack for ?

Back