Flowers 21 day Challenge-sowing the seeds of new habits!

say what, I don't get the lug or sofa hider? Yup, I got the hang of it now, bout damn time huh on the avey?

For the next 21 days, I have decided to cut out sugar and chocolate. I've always heard it takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am hoping my cravings for sugar and chocolate will dissipate after the 21 days! It would be wonderful if it does...

Day 1 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 2 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 3 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 4 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 5 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 6 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 7 - SUCCESS
clap.gif
(1 WEEK DOWN, 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO...
party0049.gif
party0049.gif
party0049.gif
party0049.gif
)
Day 8 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 9 - SUCCESS :clap:
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21

9 Days Down, 12 more days to go.... yeah me!
This is doable! :character00238:

Day 22 and beyond eat chocolate and sugar to my hearts content! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Ok, not a true story! I never really thought about it. I imagine though if I really want some after the 21 days are up, I will think long and hard if I really need/want it and if I really think I need it, of course I will set myself some limits like maybe once a week at most with a small portion, because in the end of it all, I would love my binges to be history....

oneday at a time, we shall see what happens. Just concentrating on the 21 days for now...

It's my anniversary! Today marks 11 months maintaining my 25 pound
weightloss. I weighed in today 2 pounds under my GOAL weight, oh well a
few pounds over, a few pounds under, either way works for me in
maintenance! As long as I am maintaining I don't sweat the small stuff...
Besides, the scale numbers are not as important as how I look and feel. I
love the powerful athlete that I have become. I will continue to focus my
attention on staying fit, strong and healthy for many years to come.. _______________

For the next 21 days, I have decided to cut out sugar and chocolate. I've always heard it takes 21 days to change a habit, so I am hoping my cravings for sugar and chocolate will dissipate after the 21 days! It would be wonderful if it does...

Day 1 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 2 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 3 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 4 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 5 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 6 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 7 - SUCCESS
clap.gif
(1 WEEK DOWN, 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO...
party0049.gif
party0049.gif
party0049.gif
party0049.gif
)
Day 8 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 9 - SUCCESS
clap.gif

Day 10 - SUCCESS :clap: :girlpower:
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21

10 Days Down, 11 more days to go.... yeah me!
This is doable!
character00238.gif

I honestly don't notice any difference, same ole same ole. Not at all crabby or moody, nothing. Happy camper as always...

Remember I am the energizer bunny, always have been. I think that is because of my daily workouts, that I always felt so full of life... So feel and look the exact same, just no sugar in the bod.

Oh yeah I will soon be turning over to 10 rep points, got some biggies today, but 5 more and I roll to 10, Hellya surpassing you...

Wah wah wah, its not all about the posts, its the sincerity you give to others that are worth the gold!

Thank you Beverely that was an amazing reply and pic, I loved it! Yeah I have been very good and I really needed to do this. I hope I can follow it thru till the end, its real important to me. I tend to binge on these 2 things and I want my binges to be history!!!

I understand where you are coming from - mine's bread and carbs. When I get there want to follow a low Gi type diet for maintenance. But seriously I do admire your conviction - and will be following to see how you get on!

Back