Flowers Diary

If i'm not on my computer, i'm on the iphone, lol, might be a little obsessed!
I'm looking forward to trying mint chocolate mousse! :D

Seriously tonight some of the diaries tonight have cheered me up completely! Thanks Ladies xx

I'm a little worried about starting tomorrow because I defiantly should have used my week before to decarb but hey ho at least I can say I've eaten pretty much everything I'm likely to crave!
So seeing my lovely cdc tonight for my shakes and my first pre christmas weigh in :( my last weigh in with her is was 21st 2lb i think, something like that and I know i've certainly hit the 22stone mark and I wouldn't be too surprised if I was closer to 23stone :cry:
But from tomorrow things are going to different!

Very positive attitude flower, don't worry about the decarbing you can't change it now maybe try and be gd today!

I'm a little worried about starting tomorrow because I defiantly should have used my week before to decarb but hey ho at least I can say I've eaten pretty much everything I'm likely to crave!
So seeing my lovely cdc tonight for my shakes and my first pre christmas weigh in :( my last weigh in with her is was 21st 2lb i think, something like that and I know i've certainly hit the 22stone mark and I wouldn't be too surprised if I was closer to 23stone :cry:
But from tomorrow things are going to different!

Don't worry, the night before I started I had a huge potion of chips! I didn't know much about the diet so didn't think it would matter. I never felt no hunger pains and I think that's because of my determination to succeed, as long as your head is in the right place you won't fail.

It doesnt matter how much you weigh - you are doing something about it so you will never be that heavy again. I was so depressed when I got weighed in as it was the heaviest I have ever been. I could of turned and ran away but it helped me stick to the plan even more :) I have now lost 32lbs and have another 7 until target and possibly would like to eventually lose another 5-7. Good luck hun just use the site for the 'fatties' when you are feeling low! :)

Don't worry, the night before I started I had a huge potion of chips! I didn't know much about the diet so didn't think it would matter. I never felt no hunger pains and I think that's because of my determination to succeed, as long as your head is in the right place you won't fail.

Thinking about it I did the same last time and I was fine until about day 9 and thats when I started to suffer from the lack of comfort rather then lack of food. But hopefully this time around, with the help of you guys I will be a little better and at least I know what to expect this time around. I'm just going to have a low carb tea and stock up on paracetamol for the first few days.

It doesnt matter how much you weigh - you are doing something about it so you will never be that heavy again. I was so depressed when I got weighed in as it was the heaviest I have ever been. I could of turned and ran away but it helped me stick to the plan even more :) I have now lost 32lbs and have another 7 until target and possibly would like to eventually lose another 5-7. Good luck hun just use the site for the 'fatties' when you are feeling low! :)

Thank you hun, You've done so well, how long did it take you to lose your 32lb?
I'm a little addicted to this site, it moves so fast though and I get an email from every post, I sound so popular, lol.

I am going to think about some challenges for myself to try and get me through and decide on some targets.

I've also joined a team, so hopefully with all this support wrapped around me I WILL NOT FAIL!

I am sure you wont! I started the end of October and had 2 weeks off during that time. I wont lie I am finding the restart a little boring and really need to get my bum in gear on the exercise front as I have been a bit slack this week and last week but it really does work if you stick to it! I never thought in a million years I would still be going going now :) moving up to 810 in 2 weeks so cant wait! Good luck hun! xx

I'm hoping to be done be done by next Christmas, which will be about 13stone lost - a year without food, That is a scary thought - eek

Good luck with going back up the steps x

Good luck on your journey hun! you will do fine :) take care and let us know how you are getting on x

Well back from cdc with 21 mint choc shakes :D and a new shaker, so I'm good to go.

Weigh in was not so bad, 22stone 2lb, so put on exactly a stone in almost 3 months which all things considering, isn't so bad.

I am just going straight into SS'ing, To be honest tomorrow during work will be a breeze because I never eat at anything at work anyway, evening will be trickier but I'll just be on here catching up with the days events.

I'm a little bit excited, wonder how long that will last. :D

Yay u will be fine and when u see the weight drop off u will stay motivated!!! Mint choc are my faves too although it is nice to have some variety!

Just read your diary and you sound lovely and totally in the right place.....i'm sure you will succeed this time !

I couldn't have done what i've achieved so far without these lovely "fatties" (ladies :D) a lovely virtual world of friends. Totally use everyone when you need them and are feeling low, they are great for a pick me up.

I look forward to hearing your success xx

Yay u will be fine and when u see the weight drop off u will stay motivated!!! Mint choc are my faves too although it is nice to have some variety!

I have a load of shakes left over from last time and they are all different flavours, so I can mix and match still but we all know i'll be sticking with the mint choc mainly :D

Just read your diary and you sound lovely and totally in the right place.....i'm sure you will succeed this time !

I couldn't have done what i've achieved so far without these lovely "fatties" (ladies :D) a lovely virtual world of friends. Totally use everyone when you need them and are feeling low, they are great for a pick me up.

I look forward to hearing your success xx

Aww thanks hun,
I think I will defiantly be using all of you when I start to struggle, as much as I love hubby, he's a bit pants when I struggle because he just wants to fix it which usually results in him taking me for a Macdonalds :eek: bless him. But I've given him a heads up and explained if I get in a state like I did last time its not physical hunger, Its my brain so he has a few plans on how to distract me :D

I'M GOING TO BE NORMAL :eek: (well to anyone who doesn't know me, haha)

Gd luck tomorrow, keep busy and lots of water and u will be fine!!

:badmood: I don't want to go back to work tomorrow, I want to stay home, talk to you guys and drink my shakes, blended with ice. Instead of being stuck in a office, talking to stupid people, drinking a tepid shake from a shaker :mad: I shouldn't be allowed holiday, i'm always so miserable going back, doesn't really help that I thought I wouldn't be going back and would be at my new job by now, ho hum!
Anyway all set for tomorrow, should go to bed as I have to be up at 4.30am but I'm not tired.

Soooooooooo tonight I've done a few things

• measurements done
  • fridge emptied
  • husband briefed
  • excuses ready if anyone questions the shakes at work
  • my scales checked against cdc's :eek:
  • stalking a few things on ebay
Oh and did you see the story in the main section of the women who lost 11 stone in 6 months on Cambridge? I didn't know that was physically possible, but I wouldn't complain If I lost that much although I bet you'd have an issue with loose skin.

Oh yes she must have baggy skin, what part of the forum is it on? Still getting the hang of the site! Well done on getting organised and gd luck for tomorrow you will do great as you seem in the right frame of mind!!!

i reckon Mishie's or Deb's loss must be close to the sort of speed, although neither had so much to lose, iirc.

Managed to find it on the internet, she looks amazing!!

Well work decided I wasn't needed today so here I am, back home on minis!

Day 1 is going ok considering I've already been up 4 hours, had about 1/2 lt water and just drinking my first shake, Its not as nice as I remember but drinkable.

I'm not feeling great mood wise, feel a bit sad and weepy and that was before starting the diet.

hi hun, really good luck for today, we both have started a new diet on the same day without even realising!! I know u can do it! xx

Back