Flu-like symptoms and xenical

Diana1967

Last night I was really shivery in bed. Woke this morning and didn't feel too bed so went swimming. Around lunchtime I started to feel light headed and had to lie down. I started feeling shivery again and my whole body has been aching most of the day. I had a few stomach pains a little earlier but they have eased now. Has anyone else experienced anything similar whilst on xenical. I don't seem to have a cold but have been coughing a little. I just wondered if it might have been a side effect. I did have some wine last night too.

LOL!!! Say it as it is Desy!!:D:D

Diana, I don't think your symptoms are connected with xenical, perhaps you've succombed to the lurgi which is doing the rounds, a few of us have had it on here, but I don't think it's down to xenical.

Keep warm, keep your fluids up (non alcoholic though!!) keep your vitamin c intake high, as you sound like you may be starting to come down with a bug. Hope your feeling much better soon!!

Thank you. I am starting to feel better than I did earlier today. I work in a school so I probably have picked something up. I have been forgetting to take my multivitamins at bedtime so I am wondering if that might be a contributing factor. I haven't really eaten much today and the shivers appear to have gone now. Thanks again to you both for replying.

Back