Flubster in the house

Glad you are ok and the little one is on the mend!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done

RESTART SO FAR
START 13.6
week 1 6lb 12.12
week 2 2lb 12.10
week 3 STS
week 4 so far 3lb , almost a stone in 4weeks maybe I can shift a pesky 1lb for my official w/I tomorrow.

these posts are for my benefit, reflection and to look back on, so sorry if fragmented reading.

Last edited:
Thanks Jael.

Today WI 12.5lb , I ran out of bars this week and have been on porridge and shakes only don't know if that helped.

• Today's food : porridge for breakfast, vanilla shake for lunch
  • Today's exercise: 20mins exercise bike, 20mins kettlercise
  • New mini goal : 1stone 7lb in 6 weeks as family visiting from US, pictures to track progress and shape change with 6 week kettle challenge.
  • START of 6 weeks challenge

Still unhappy with stomach, boobs and arms all argent areas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 38
Great loss and great mini target!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am still unhappy that the numbers dropping on my scale are not "sufficiently" reflected in my physique and have made no bones about my tummy issues. Having spent time researching am thinking I have may have diastasis recti , following my pregnancies and my weird stomach shape could actually be my organs protruding! Too late for a splint - I am trying it the hard way , it's painful as hell and I am hurting bad having just started kettlebell (every muscle in my legs, but and tummy ache like a *****) but am building up stamina. My approach now is to continue on the porridge, shakes and soups - no bars , try ditching the coke zero and upping the green tea. As well as optimising my time by "moving" instead of sitting on my ass on my iPad . So this week I am off work and am trying an experiment so what it does to my shape - if anything ! And if this mini challenge/goal doesn't work well I am giving up.

My husband and I went through photos last night over the last two years, and he managed to convince me that you CAN see a difference, but body dysmorphia and all am not happy i have achieved enough for all my sacrifice of food. So fitness and EXANTE is my way forward now.

My new bible:

http://www.personaltrainingsf.com/top-42-ways-to-lose-belly-fat-fast

This weeks fitness planner

MON - 50 min walk & 20mins Zumba Express
TUES - Kettlebell Express 20 and Evening Walk
WED- Zumba Cardio DVD and PM REST!
THURS- Morning walk and Ketllebell full body workout (if I can manager / am strong enough yet)
FRI- Morning Walk and Zumba Express
SAT-Ketllebell and Bike
SUN - Walk only and PM REST

Back