Flubster in the house

You have done really well flubster. To go away and come back having LOST weight is very motivating!! :)

And a 6lb loss is fantastic well done! xx

Well done on the weigh in. You're being tough on yourself.

How are things going for you today Flubster? x

Hiya Flubs, 6lbs is a fab loss! Well done :hug99: don't be so hard on yourself xx

Awesome loss Hun well done! You're doing fab xx

Thanks Ladies for the encouragement you are all stars x

I am still going but have been very bad on the water front and feel like "sludge" haven't budged another pound and I blame that - my breath is also AWFUL, hubby said today after I gave him a kiss " whoop well the good news is you are in ketosis like REALLLY deep in ketosis" :p The little dickbrain! Anyway upping the water tomorrow see if that helps I just can't get into the H20 for some reason !

Haha flubster

i had the same comments....but in a far less diplomatic way from my husband.

i lost 6lb last week too

I am brushing my teeth ALOT and talking to people with my head in a really funny angle* shakes head at lunacy*

Well done on the last minute loss flubster! :)

Well done on the loss Hun!! xx

Thanks ED.

WEll 3 stone down now and do I look any different? - Nope . Thing is place I REALLY wanna lose is the ta-ta's and guttage. Instead I am losing it on my face, legs and arms so am reminiscent of an orange with cocktail sticks stuck in :(

i take muffin top the a whole other level I am like collapsed-twenty batch loaf top! Gerry hate my gut. :mad: When does it go down ?

aw hon, it'll come, we all lose from different areas of our bodies at different rates. When I lost 5 stone on LL my boobs didnt go down a single cup size, just back size, and my tummy still looked like I was preggers til almost at goal (when it looked like an empty sack of potatoes :( ). You've done amazingly and even though you dont think you look any different, you must do. Have you got before pictures? Maybe you can compare pics of you now with them side by side and you'll see the difference.

Thanks J , whet you say does resonate am just dead frustrated as hate my belly. I don't take before pics but DID see a pic of me the other day where I did look bigger -ish. Just impatient to get to Miranda Kerr status lol :innocent0001:

Back