following 100% ans crap losses

I have had terrible bowel issues on this diet and didn't go at all for the first 2 weeks which was hideous then I finally went and on suggestion from people on here I started adding Linseed to my packs, 10grams into each one and eventually it made a difference and I now go a couple of times a week. I was scared adding the linseed would make a difference to my losses but it hasn't. Do keep at it, it will be worth it and each 3lb adds up and soon it will be a stone and more.
Good luck.

thanks noodles i guess im just under pressure to get to 12.8 by march 13th for the docs and i really really need to get there was hoping this diet would get me there but time is running out and if im honest i really feel like having a night off on sat night n jst relaxing with my dh with few movies and take away n wine but i guess im gonna have to steer clear of a night like that

Hey Tanya, i sometimes don't lose for 10 days then lose 5-6 lb all of a sudden. Its not an exact science weightloss, trust what it does, as we can all testify. I think a weightloss of 3 lb is great in a week. I know i struggle to stick to WW or slimming world and even on a deprived week will be only 1lb down.if i am having a hard time on s&s, say at the moment, every 10days, I have a meal probably a meaty salad and a glass of wine in the pub, and I tend to be able to then get back on to it, and not feel too deprived and stick with it another 10 days :) if this doesn't work maybe you should try calorie counter, app, or points or syns counting?

Hi Tanya, keep going hon. If you have the wine and takeaway it'll set you back, I've been there. With Vlcd you need to have all your packs and plenty of water, and sleep! When I do nights I don't lose anything for a week then it'll drop. 3 lbs is a good loss and you will get there if you stick to it. I tried s&s but have gone back to exante as I prefer it. Keep going, sending you strength. :vibes: we are both on a doc timeline so forget the scales, stay on the diet, reduce stress and just keep going. X

I would be over the moon with losses of 3 lb. most weeks I only lose 1 or 2 lb at 100% but I just keep going and it all adds up. You still have time til march but if it doesn't happen for then it will happen

Back