Foo Fan Daily Posts

08/05/09 - I STS this week - bit fed up about it.. But I have now moved to SS+ (for 1 week) so last night I had a "chicken curry" - made up with 120g of Chicken, little curry powder, coriander and some mushrooms. (This was enough for 2 portions - so I've frozen half for later in the week) I had this with a little lettuce.

Today I'm working nights - so I'm going to take a tuna salad to work.

I really hope I lose something this week I feel a bit disheartened... I've been on CD since march (had a little break while I found a new CDC - but only put on 3lbs) but havent even lost a stone on CD yet :( :( :(

09/05/09 - Ok its 06:04 in the morning and I'm waiting to go home after a looooong night shift. I had my Tuna salad around 7pm last night and it was lovey! I kept a shake for later in the night to keep me going.
Back in work again tonight so hopefully I'll have a nice sleep 2day :)

09/05/09 - Its 18:40 now and I'm back in work for my last night shift (then 4 days off - woo woo!)
I've had my SS+ meal before work so I could eat with my OH.
I cooked a chicken breast in garlic and coriander and had some broccoli - it was lovely.
I've got 2 shakes left to get me through the night shift.

I must say I'm feeling much more positive today - I weighted at home and I've lost 3lbs since Thurs WI - I'm now 10st 7! Not going to count on this though but it does look promising...

12/05/09 - Hi All, Not posted for a couple of days - been busy.. Anyway I had my hair and nails done yesterday and it's made me feel gr8. I'm at last starting to see a change in my self/body after losing 30lbs. I've also done a bit of clothes shopping on ebay (not at goal yet so dont want to spend 2 much on clothes)..
I've still been on SS+ and found that its really helped me get through the week - hopefully I'll still have a good loss this week (anythings better than last week lol).

13/05/09 - I'm having a lazy day today (back to work tomorrow) going to have my last SS+ meal tonight as I'm going back to SS on Thurs. I'm going to see what my WI is like after a week of SS and see what plan is better for me..

14/05/09 - I'm in working days today - so I've got my WI at 7pm tonight. I weighted this morning and I was 10st 7lbs but this will prob change by 2night :( hopefully I will still show a loss on my CDC's scales.
Let u know how I get on x

15/05/09 -
I had my WI last night and lost 1lbs (at least its a loss - not like last week).. I had a chat with my CDC and I'm going to do SS+ for another week - feeling a bit bloated today so going to have 4 shakes and milk rather than a meal.

My CDC and I also discussed me hitting a "plateau" and gave me very helpfull info on this.

So I'm feeling quite positive today - It 07:30am and I've already drunk over a pint of water (good start to the day :) )

Also I take part in race for life in 8 weeks and they have emailled me a 6 week plan to get me ready for the race. I am starting this on Monday - wish me luck lol

24/05/09- Not posted for a while (totally forgot 2 be honest).. Anyway my WI was last Thurs and I lost 2lbs..
I'm sticking with SS+ as it helps me lots after such long shifts to have an extra shake or meal.
However after my "blip" last sat I have not been able to get back into ketosis. I've been back on the waggon for a week now and checked my "wee" this morning and I'm still not back in ketosis - I find this really odd as it usually takes 4 days at the most.
I went to the pub this afternoon and had 4 pints (of water) and now I'm in work until 6am while my BF is in the pub getting drunk :( :( :(

glad your back keep it up your doing well x

26/05/09 - Woo Woo - Ketosis is back (dont know how its taken over a week though?)
Anyway I'm very proud of my self today - I went to the seaside yesterday and I resisted all temptation.. Hopefully I can lose 7lbs by my holidays - not long now!!
I've just made a broth with Chicken, Celery and Mushrooms (and a little stock) - there is enough for a couple of servings - hopefully it will be nice!!

27/05/09 - Update on yesterday: the broth I made was lovely!! Going to have it again for tea tonight..
Anyway I'm feeling good today - at last I'm doing something about my weight and its starting to reflect in other areas of my life... I'm looking into doing some courses (including a healthy cooking course) and trying to improve my life in general.
I have a very happy home life - I've been with my BF for 4 years and love him to bits and we have recently moved in together (love it)..
So with so many things going right at the moment - I though I would try and improve everthing else....

29.05.09 - Went to WI today and lost 3lbs :) I was just about to leave my CDC's and I nearly passed out!!! I went all dizzy, I couldnt see (focus), felt sick, got the shakes and came over all hot.. This was very scary - I've never felt life this before. My CDC gave me an extra shake and I had more water - felt better then.. Think I'd gone 2 long between shakes and I'd been driving in the sun - so was dehydrated.. Not a nice feeling at all :(

31/05/09 - I'm working days today (6am - 6pm) so I'm sat in a cold office missing this lovely weather :grumble:

Also since Friday evening I've had no electric - thankfully it come back on today :)

I've just had my second shake but cant wait to get home for my tuna salad :eating:

I've loving SS+ at the mo - think it agrees with me!!!

02/06/09 - Last night shift tonight and 4 days off :) Going down the beach tomorrow (hopefully the weather will be as nice today)..

I got my bikinis today ready 4 my holz - they look "ok" but my tummy looks huge :(

I'd love to be under 10st by my hols - maybe that will bost my confidence in the bikini...

Better go and do some work now lol.......

Back