Foo fan's one stone to go diary!!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I thought I'd start a diary to help me lose the last stone.. I've been struggling with this last stone for about a year - and I really want to get to goal by Xmas - then keep at the gym and healthy eating etc to possible lose a bit more..

Anyway I've been using some old shakes the past couple of days and eating chicken and drinking tea (with milk) to get me ready for a week of SS (starting tomorrow).. I'm already in ketosis so this week shouldn't be that difficult :)

My weight yesterday morning was 10st - I will not weigh until I meet with my CDC next Saturday..

I'm going to the gym after work tomorrow so I'll use this diary to keep track of what I'm doing and how many calories I'm burning also..

im on my last 12 lbs but its really slow coming off! i'll keep reading your diary to see how you get on. bet you get there within a few weeks as you should have a good loss in week 1.

Thanks leeds123 - let me know how ur getting on 2.. Hope it doesn't take to long to lose this stone - I'm fed up of losing a couple of pound then putting it back on :(

Doing well so far on day 1 of SS...

However Ive got such bad toothache (my wisdom tooth) - I really feel like I need to go home and go to bed :(

But I wanted to go to the gym after work - Dont know what to do for the best?!?

Ok so just finished work and feel poorly with toothache - I've had to back some ibuprofen, can't take then on an empty stomach so I had a little bit of chicken.. Not 2 worried about it though cos it's like I've done ss+ and im already in ketosis..

Gonna have a little nap now - hopefully stick to SS tomorrow :) and go to the gym x

Thanks Felix :)

Ive still got horrible toothache... Think an appoitment to the dentist is needed!

I think I'm going to stick with SS+ for the next couple of days until I feel a bit better... Still hoping to lose some weight this week though!!

Defo going to the gym this evening - I'm going with my OH straight from work so I have to go :)

aww hope ur feelin better. I have done ss+ from the start and had pretty good losses so id say stick with that till u feel better then dop down to ss if u need to xx

Thanks Rae Rae :)

Ok so day 2 of SS+ done - had some fish an veg for tea..

Went to the gym done the following:-
20min bike = 120cal
20min x trainer = 180cal
5min rower = 40cal

Day 3 of SS+ - had my shakes... Looking forward to my chicken and veg for tea :)

No gym today cos I'm sat at the dentist instead :( hopefully get this toothache sorted.. Got a bad feeling I'll have to go to hospital to have my wisdom tooth out.. Not good!!!

Had a lovely tea of chicken and broccoli :)

Bad news at the dentist - I have to go into hospital to have my wisdom tooth out - I've been put on a waiting list could take up to 8 weeks..

Other than that thinks are going well.. I've not weighed since Saturday so looking forward to a surprise this WI (cos I usually weigh my self every morning)..

Bless you I had to have my wisdom teeth removed, too, and my son is now facing the same operation.

I have the last stone to lose too and it is taking me ages on Atkins but I persevere. Good luck!

Think the last stone is the hardest to lose - keep up the good work on Atkins Girlygirl1 :)

So its day 5 of SS+ I'm still going strong but not drinkin enough water...

Got my WI tomorrow and thinking of moving upto 810 or 1000 as I'm starting to do more at the gym?

What do you think guys?

Confession time - I just had a couple of tea spoons of peanut butter :( i feel rubbish for doing it seeing as I'm weighing tomorrow..
Oh well it's done now can't change it - hopefully it wouldn't have effected ketosis..

Confession time - I just had a couple of tea spoons of peanut butter :( i feel rubbish for doing it seeing as I'm weighing tomorrow..
Oh well it's done now can't change it - hopefully it wouldn't have effected ketosis..
don't spoil your hard work hun, you look lovely x

Thanks - I know I feel rubbish now!! Gonna drink lots of water tonight and try and make up for it!!!

Ok so had my WI at 10.30 and I lost 3lbs - so I'm now 9st 11lb.. Im doing another week of SS+ and the start to move up the plans ready for Xmas..

Went to the gym today but didn't go much cos I felt dizzy..
Cross trainer -20mins =180cal
bike - 15mins = 90cal

Hopefully I'll have a bigger loss next week :)

The peanut butter thing is very common I'd say! I do that too and tell myself, well, it's protein...

I tried mixing Atkins with CD recently and found that the extra carbs in the packs stopped my weight loss, dead. Guess you really shouldn't mix plans!

However you might like to consider Atkins or low G.I. for maintenance as they can complement CD and other VLCDs really well.

Keep at it! xx

Ok so had my WI at 10.30 and I lost 3lbs - so I'm now 9st 11lb.. Im doing another week of SS+ and the start to move up the plans ready for Xmas..

Went to the gym today but didn't go much cos I felt dizzy..
Cross trainer -20mins =180cal
bike - 15mins = 90cal

Hopefully I'll have a bigger loss next week :)
9.11 you lucky women lol well done .x

Back