Food Diary 2014! I Will Do This!

I see you successfully flagged down the wagon as it was passing Well done. Looks fine to me as a red day. :D

Aha love that lol, fell off it again last night though, not majorly i'd say i was more hanging off it lol. Fully seated again now!

Thursday 28th Augst 2014 (EE)

Yesterdays foods

Was meant to be a red day but then went to the mothers and well it ended up being EE lol good job i didnt use both my healthy extras ay!

Coffee (8am)

Breakfast

Strawberries
Grapes
Yoghurt

Lunch

Ham
Lettuce
2 slices wm bread (hexb)
Banana

Dinner

Cheese & onion potato pie with tomatos on top
Beans

Defo went off syns on this as it was made with cheese, milk and a bit of butter...was only a little portion though.

Then i got in from mothers...

And the OH not long had kfc, he left me the chips and a bit of a fillet :O and i couldnt help myself LOL!!

Another day though :)

Too late...I've fell off this wagon now. So back on tomorrow's wagon, I'll need the superglue then aha.

Have to admit I've et a lot of junk tonight, and I have to get weighed tomorrow :O but I am serious about my fresh start tomorrow as if I'm starting a new :) will always be up and down but just have to stay in track as much as poss :)

Too late...I've fell off this wagon now. So back on tomorrow's wagon, I'll need the superglue then aha.

Have to admit I've et a lot of junk tonight, and I have to get weighed tomorrow :O but I am serious about my fresh start tomorrow as if I'm starting a new :) will always be up and down but just have to stay in track as much as poss :)

Exactly, don't put too much pressure on yourself.. just 'go with the flow' and try your best x

That's it, if I keep trying my best. Then the days and meals i stay on plan will out way the bad ones :D

Best get ready soon for group.

Hi thanks for the good luck wishes.

i gained 1.5 which I'm pleased about lol, back on the wagon tomorrow as I've been food planning today lol

Feeling abit fed up..

Havent been on plan this weekend and feel as though im never gonna get back on track if that makes sense?

Back to work tomoz so hopefully ill be back in routine of things.

I feel absolutely crappy too because of eating the junk.

Its hard when you're the only person dietin in the household.

Anyways im goin to have a nice soak and forget everything :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feeling abit fed up..

Havent been on plan this weekend and feel as though im never gonna get back on track if that makes sense?

Back to work tomoz so hopefully ill be back in routine of things.

I feel absolutely crappy too because of eating the junk.

Its hard when you're the only person dietin in the household.

Anyways im goin to have a nice soak and forget everything :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

*hugs* don't pressure yourself, how about trying 1 meal on plan then building it up gradually? might make things easier, enjoy your soak xx

*hugs* don't pressure yourself, how about trying 1 meal on plan then building it up gradually? might make things easier, enjoy your soak xx

Thanks chick. whilst having me soak last night, i thought that if i can do a day at a time and plan for one day at a time, might be best to do that for now to get back into the swing of things.

At work now. Need more sleep!

Thanks chick. whilst having me soak last night, i thought that if i can do a day at a time and plan for one day at a time, might be best to do that for now to get back into the swing of things.

At work now. Need more sleep!

Sounds like a plan :):) Hope work isn't too bad x

Monday 1st September 2014

Yesterdays foods

Coffee (8am)

Breakfast

25g Cheerios (4.5 syns)
Semi skimmed milk (hexA)
Grapes

Lunch

Chicken & bacon layered salad from co op (worked out at about 6 syns) didnt eat it all though nasttyy
Wotsits (6 syns)
Diet coke

Dinner

No dinner for me as i didnt feel too good.

Wouldnt say i went over my syns really as i didnt finish my salad..lol

On another note, its the 1st of the month and i am going to trying to lose as much as i can this month! :D a little challenge ay..

Could do with going shopping as ran out of fruit.

Hii, I'm pretty sure wotsits are lower than 6 syns? X

I did think that but they're were the normal packet and not a multipack x

Back