Food Diary - Feedback Pleaseeeeee

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by buzz, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. buzz

buzz Member

Start Weight:
    23st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(6.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm new to this this week and need some direction. I'm not even sure how many syns I have used etc Sorry about the rough amounts etc. This is today's menu:

Breakfast - Kippers. come in vac pack with star of butter. Microwaved then butter drained

Snack - Apple Orange

Lunch - Club Sandwich - 2 x wholemeal toast, light margarine, 1 triangle low fat l/cow, grilled bacon, chicken and lettace

Tea - 3 x pork steak, fat removed, mash - potato mashed with 1 x triangle low fat l/cow, broccoli and green beans, gravey (0.25 of a cup and very thin) - bisto with mushroom, pepper and garlic granules.

Pudding - rasberries, Strawberries, small merange(sp) nest and muller youg

Drinks - No Added Sugar orange cordial

Would be really grateful for some feedback

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buzz

buzz Member

Start Weight:
    23st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(6.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I should add that I am doing the extra easy choice

4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the kippers will def be synned, not sure on syn value, but perhaps ask on the syn value board.

Whole wheat bread will be a HEb but you need to make sure it weighs no more than 57g for total.

The laughing cow lights can be your HEa but can't remember how many of top of my head, so check you'd healthy extra list.

Other things that need synnjng are margarine, gravy and meringue.

Other than that it looks fine, although perhaps try and get some more superfree foods in at meal times. Your dinner looks good, but no superfree at breakfast and little at lunch.

Well done!!!

5. Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Buzz like Britmum says I think you need to say where you are using your Healthy extras and what your syns are so we can see you are doing it well.

My only advice would be to add some super free - like have an apple after breakfast or some tomatoes with your kipper.

Keep it up though, it looks ok (as long as you syn things). I'll pop on and have a look tomorrow too x

6. ChicaConCurvas

ChicaConCurvas Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can have 5 laughing cow for 1HEA and I haven't synned your margarine or your meringue because I don't know how much you had! Obviously if you had tea/coffee with milk you need to syn that too
    Hope that helps! :)

7. ChicaConCurvas

ChicaConCurvas Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Blimey I'm slow aren't I! You all answered whilst I was writing mine! In my defense the Avon Lady and window cleaner both called for their dosh! ;)

8. buzz

buzz Member

Start Weight:
    23st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(6.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't really drink hot drinks so there is no problems there. The syns for margarine, gravy and meringue is 5 which suggests a decent day. What could I do with the remainder Laughing cow?

9. Red Riding Hood

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah! but you were very comprehensive :)

10. Red Riding Hood

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have that same problem with the Laughing cow. I've just left it which probably isn't right.

11. buzz

buzz Member

Start Weight:
    23st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(6.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just seen a great idea for making them into a sauce on the recipe section for laughing cow

12. LittleSausage

LittleSausage is not so little

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.5lb(32.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Syn values are good for the rest of us can see properly what you are eating...

My suggestion is the same as previous comments... More superfree foods! Each plate of food should be at least 1/3 full of superfree stuff, and 2/3 free (or synned) stuff! My consultant made a point of saying that's what you should eat first, too. Fill up as much as poss on superfree, and you'll need less of the more calorific foods to fill you up!

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.