Food diary for KST

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by kst, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. kst

kst Member

As of now I am starting sw, doing it alone form home because I'm to skint to go to a class :( Thought if I write down all the food I eat on here it may just keep me on track! Fingers crossed anyhow!

So every evening I will report back here..... good or bad :rolleyes: If anybody reads this and notices I am doing anything wrong just give me a nudge and tell me. Same goes if I'm being naughty, I made need a kick up the b*m :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'll be reading with interest as I am going back to SW tomorrow. It's been a while since I did this diet so I think I need the support of the class, and the password for the website. Good luck

4. kst

kst Member

I could really do with somebody weighing me, might bite the bullet and get my boyfriend to do it :eek: I'd be too embarrased not to lose then!

Good luck too with your class tomorrow. Let me know how you get on :)

5. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to SW and Minimins hun! :D I'm also following the plan from home, so if you want any advice (although I feel like a relative newbie myself! :)) please ask away! Good luck with your weight loss!

Sian xxx

6. kst

kst Member

Thanks :) You may regret saying I can ask for advice....you may not get rid of me! :D

Had a REALLY bad day yesterday, a friend needed a bit of support, in the pub of course :mad: So lots of rosé wine was drunk and then on the way home we got chippy chips, cheese and curry!! :eek::eek: Think yesterday was a right off!

Todays plan:

B= x2 crumpets(8) marg(4)
    L= Pasta, tuna, mayo (2), spring onion, tomato, cucumber, lettuce
    D= Noodles, chicken, chillis, veg, soy sauce
    S= Fruit, tea (HEA), X2 alpen light (HEB)

A bit skint until next week so may be tricky to stay on plan as will have to use what's in cupboards befor I go shopping. Will try my best though :cool:

7. dudette2001uk

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's hard when life gets in the way hun, but just draw a line under it (as it seems you're doing :)) and carry on with the plan. today's menu sounds yummy! :D xx

8. kst

kst Member

Think I'll be drawing a few more lines before the weekend is over :eek: Really need to go shopping but can't reall afford to and there is food to eat here just mostly the wrong stuff!

I do have potatoes and beans though so maybe a lot of wedges for the next couple of days. Weekends are so hard for me, don't know why!!

Today I have had
    A bacon and egg sandwich, not sw friendly but was on brown bread :D
    2 crumpets!

God I'm c**p at this :break_diet:

9. dudette2001uk

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're not crap at it at all hun, it just takes some time to adjust :) I know what it's like when you're a bit skint, and wedges and beans wouldn't be bad at all on a green day! And beans are a Super Speed food - even better ;) xx

10. kst

kst Member

Aww thanks, I suppose it's going to take a bit of time to break all the bad habits I have :eek:

Todays a green day:
    B= 28g cheerios (5), 250ml milk (HEA) coffee
    L= Egg mayo (2) sandwhich (HEB), lettuce, plum
    D= Smash pizza...tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn, ham (HEB) 28g cheese (HEA), maybe a few wedges
    S= fruit & coffee with leftover milk

Would never ever of thought of using mash as a pizza base but after seeing the recipe on here I'm going to give it a go. Just hope the boyfriend and little one like it!!

11. kst

kst Member

Yesterday I went slighty over my syns as the boyfriend made chicken, cheese and sesame seed salad when he got home and I oculdn't resist!

Today has been pretty bad but *week arrived so a think that is why I have the munchies. Could also explain the +1lb gain....doubt it though, was probably the kfc and bucket fulls of alcohol :break_diet:

Right then, best admit to todays food:
    B= Scrambled egg, mushroom, onion, pepper, toast (HEB), brown sauce (1)
    L= x3 crackerbread (3), humous (6?), cucmber, 28g cheese (HEA)
    D= Lamb kebabs (4), cous cous (1), spinach, garlic, onion, cucumber
    S= Tea with milk (2), cheese (12ish) :eek::eek:

Total of 28syns. Will try to be good for the rest of the week but its the boyfriends birthday this week and I'm very easily led!!

12. kst

kst Member

I didn't put on a 1lb, I stayed the same... what a plank I am! A happy plank though :p

13. kst

kst Member

1lb off :D Really quite pleased with that. Over indulged at the weekend as it was the boyfriends birthday!
    Going to try and stick to plan 100% this week and make sure I write in here what I have eaten EVERY day!!

Will be back later to write what I've had.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.