Food diary for KST

kst

As of now I am starting sw, doing it alone form home because I'm to skint to go to a class :( Thought if I write down all the food I eat on here it may just keep me on track! Fingers crossed anyhow!

So every evening I will report back here..... good or bad :rolleyes: If anybody reads this and notices I am doing anything wrong just give me a nudge and tell me. Same goes if I'm being naughty, I made need a kick up the b*m :D

I'll be reading with interest as I am going back to SW tomorrow. It's been a while since I did this diet so I think I need the support of the class, and the password for the website. Good luck

I could really do with somebody weighing me, might bite the bullet and get my boyfriend to do it :eek: I'd be too embarrased not to lose then!

Good luck too with your class tomorrow. Let me know how you get on :)

Thanks :) You may regret saying I can ask for advice....you may not get rid of me! :D

Had a REALLY bad day yesterday, a friend needed a bit of support, in the pub of course :mad: So lots of rosé wine was drunk and then on the way home we got chippy chips, cheese and curry!! :eek::eek: Think yesterday was a right off!

Todays plan:

B= x2 crumpets(8) marg(4)
L= Pasta, tuna, mayo (2), spring onion, tomato, cucumber, lettuce
D= Noodles, chicken, chillis, veg, soy sauce
S= Fruit, tea (HEA), X2 alpen light (HEB)

A bit skint until next week so may be tricky to stay on plan as will have to use what's in cupboards befor I go shopping. Will try my best though :cool:

Think I'll be drawing a few more lines before the weekend is over :eek: Really need to go shopping but can't reall afford to and there is food to eat here just mostly the wrong stuff!

I do have potatoes and beans though so maybe a lot of wedges for the next couple of days. Weekends are so hard for me, don't know why!!

Today I have had
A bacon and egg sandwich, not sw friendly but was on brown bread :D
2 crumpets!

God I'm c**p at this :break_diet:

Aww thanks, I suppose it's going to take a bit of time to break all the bad habits I have :eek:

Todays a green day:
B= 28g cheerios (5), 250ml milk (HEA) coffee
L= Egg mayo (2) sandwhich (HEB), lettuce, plum
D= Smash pizza...tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn, ham (HEB) 28g cheese (HEA), maybe a few wedges
S= fruit & coffee with leftover milk

Would never ever of thought of using mash as a pizza base but after seeing the recipe on here I'm going to give it a go. Just hope the boyfriend and little one like it!!

Yesterday I went slighty over my syns as the boyfriend made chicken, cheese and sesame seed salad when he got home and I oculdn't resist!

Today has been pretty bad but *week arrived so a think that is why I have the munchies. Could also explain the +1lb gain....doubt it though, was probably the kfc and bucket fulls of alcohol :break_diet:

Right then, best admit to todays food:
B= Scrambled egg, mushroom, onion, pepper, toast (HEB), brown sauce (1)
L= x3 crackerbread (3), humous (6?), cucmber, 28g cheese (HEA)
D= Lamb kebabs (4), cous cous (1), spinach, garlic, onion, cucumber
S= Tea with milk (2), cheese (12ish) :eek::eek:

Total of 28syns. Will try to be good for the rest of the week but its the boyfriends birthday this week and I'm very easily led!!

I didn't put on a 1lb, I stayed the same... what a plank I am! A happy plank though :p

1lb off :D Really quite pleased with that. Over indulged at the weekend as it was the boyfriends birthday!
Going to try and stick to plan 100% this week and make sure I write in here what I have eaten EVERY day!!

Will be back later to write what I've had.

Back