Food diary - mainly red days

Oops. Got weighed last week at 15.11 by far the worst ever!
After a week sulking I have pulled myself together today and got my head in a better place. It has helped that others at work have started also and lost a bit, I am now motivated to catch them up! Going to an awards do with work at the end of the month so want to see an improvement by then. Feel better already after only 2 days not living off white bread and potatoes!
Was looking into paleo last night but decided to stick with what I know works for me.

Shredded wheat B1 milk A1
Whlml roll B2 ham, grapes, pineapple
Lamb steak, leafy greens, sweet potato spicy wedges 1.5

Hello & welcome back, yep stick to what you know works for you. Where is the events do at?

Tuesday

Banana, Milk in drinks A1

Whlml roll B1& B2 & ham
Apple, clementine, blueberries, yoghurt

Sweet potato cajun wedges (3)
Baked cod with random spices on

Will use some syns later on skips 4

The grosvenor hotel in London, the mortgage strategy awards - very much black tie event (very much out of my comfort zone, I am a jeans and hoody kind of girl!)

Sounds about as interesting as the seminar I'm going to tomorrow, on the topic is 'how the election will affect the market', yawn!!!

So I am back with a new worst ever - 16.3 yesterday! Completely unacceptable. All my own fault, eating sugar to keep energy going, vicious circle, blah blah blah
Not helped by developing a nightly habit of 4 to 6 cans of lager!
First day in a long time I have stuck on plan, attempting to retrain my brain to the days when I thought drinking on a school night was unacceptable.
Time to accept my job is stressful and just crack on, rather than using it as an excuse to eat

Monday

Whlml toast (B1)
Laughing cow light (A1)

Whlml barm (B2) beef, cucumber
Milk in drinks (A2)

Gammon, pineapple, sweet potato spicy wedges (1) plus (1) for oil in actifry

Apple as a snack

Can live with that for a day one restart! Oh and I managed to drink some water which wasn't coffee flavoured = big win!

Day two!

Porridge (B1) Milk in drinks (A1)

Bns soup, apple, aldi cereal bars (B2)

Sweet potato wedges (3) plus 1 for oil in actifry, gammon, fried egg (1)

Day two survived again whilst stupidly busy - boom!

Day 4 - longest I have lasted in a while!

Porridge (B1) milk in drinks (A1)

Whlml roll (B2) beef. Apple

Bolognese on sweet potato wedges (3)

Sneaky weigh in this morning as felt less bloated - 5lb down since Monday! 15.12

Friday - day 5 food

Whlml toast (B1) fried egg (1)

Whlml roll (B2) beef, lettuce, apple
Milk in drinks (A1)

Soft shell tacos (76 call each so guessing 3.5 syn's each) for taco. 5% fat mince letter and hexa of cheese in them. A bit naughty but much better than going the chippy!
As it was Friday night I treated myself to 8 cans of red stripe. Didn't actually enjoy the jar 4 so bit of a waste of syns
Will be drinking again tonight hoping the fact I have only had max of 3 syns per day the rest of the week will make it okay
Weighed in Friday was 5 pound less than starting on monday
Interested to see how I end after a full week

Back