1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Food Diary on Lifeline Online Problem

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maypole, 13 May 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World

Am trying to use the food diary section & it keeps saying page not found :confused: Anyone else having problems?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~daisy~

~daisy~ Full Member

i got my password last night and set it up but today i havent found anything out of at least half a dozen things i searched for
    came and used the search facility here and found it right away !!!
  4. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW Group
    Just been on and it seems to be fine.

Daisy, although not everything is on there, new products coming out all the time etc., you need to put in the name of the product exactly as it appears on the product, a missing apostrophe can mean it won't find what your after, assuming it's on there to start with!
  5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Oh my god! I only just found that there was a food diary on there... that's ACE!!

Haha, simple things... :)
  6. ~daisy~

~daisy~ Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.