Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

sunday 23rd pp day

have hardly had any water today (naughty naughty)

milk (3)

2 x lge scrambled eggs with 2 x ww toast & brown sauce (10)

2 x crumpets with choc philly & garlic & herb philly (7)

ww straberry whip 2x servings (2)

large chicken shish kebab with chilli sauce & ketchup from takeaway (14)

prob have 14g dark choc later (2)

26/26 pp 19/49 wk used

Yummy sounding day and much better amount of food than yesterday! The chicken kebab sounds really nice, as does the scrambled eggs. I was really looking forward to scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast this morning but then I realised I was making quiche for dinner so couldn't really have eggs for two meals in a day so had to have something different. Grrrrr.

I love it when I have a Veggie Kebab from the Kebab Shop, it's like naughty but nice!x

well i'm in a state of excitement as it's glastonbury festival time and i'm leaving in the morning woohoo ! i shall weigh myself in the morning and write it on here so it's in stone for when i come back (next monday sometime) and will weigh again on that tuesday morning. I'm all packed and just need my two friends in the morning and were off, i cant wait.

soooo todays food tues 24th june

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

porridge and banana

2 x ww toast with half a tin of baked beans

3 x mini chicken fillets coated in egg & turkish spiced flour, mushy peas & 2 x roasted new potatoes mixed with my 2 tsp olive oil & fajita spice

will have some left over chicken later

19/49 wk used so that gives me 30 to use if i want till thurs then i get 49 again so should be ok with all the festival food and will be walking miles everyday. i shall weigh in in the morning, my aim when i started on 7th march 2013 at 14st 1lb for glastonbury was 11st 7lbs so we shall see tomorrow if i have made it :confused: x

well i'm in a state of excitement as it's glastonbury festival time and i'm leaving in the morning woohoo ! i shall weigh myself in the morning and write it on here so it's in stone for when i come back (next monday sometime) and will weigh again on that tuesday morning. I'm all packed and just need my two friends in the morning and were off, i cant wait.

soooo todays food tues 24th june

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

porridge and banana

2 x ww toast with half a tin of baked beans

3 x mini chicken fillets coated in egg & turkish spiced flour, mushy peas & 2 x roasted new potatoes mixed with my 2 tsp olive oil & fajita spice

will have some left over chicken later

19/49 wk used so that gives me 30 to use if i want till thurs then i get 49 again so should be ok with all the festival food and will be walking miles everyday. i shall weigh in in the morning, my aim when i started on 7th march 2013 at 14st 1lb for glastonbury was 11st 7lbs so we shall see tomorrow if i have made it :confused: x

Good Luck for WI and hope u have a lovely time at Glastonbury. X

Have a fab time at Glastonbury and try not to worry too much about the scales. You have done fabulously so far and are practically at the goal you set yourself for going to glastonbury. A lb or so either way isn't going to make any real difference.

Have a fab time at Glastonbury and try not to worry too much about the scales. You have done fabulously so far and are practically at the goal you set yourself for going to glastonbury. A lb or so either way isn't going to make any real difference.

wish i knew how to multi quote hahaha

thanks serena, i will :) x

and thx atomic, i know what ur saying and i'm not too bothered really but it's the only real goal i set apart from end target so wld be nice to get near it ;) x

Oh absolutely understand that. But you are near it already :)

Someone told me how to do the multi quote thing the other day but I haven't tried it yet - apparently you use the "+ icon next to "reply with quote".

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Hahaha i think im a control/out of control freak :D

Its definitely understandable. And I don't want to suggest you change anything at all because you have been SO successful with your weigh loss so far, but maybe its time to start adjusting your thinking a little to prepare for longer term maintenance (which you said you were a little scared about). Maybe start to try and see the bigger picture and journey and be prepared to not be in total control of things 100% of the time. Maybe only 98% ;)

hahahaha you are 100% right, that is going to be my biggest challenge for sure! thats when it will really begin for me i think, i have to get into the maintaining is just as important as the losing weight in the 1st place x

WI this morning 11st 7 1/4lbs, -2lbs :D

see you all next monday , be good while im away ;) x

WI this morning 11st 7 1/4lbs, -2lbs :D

see you all next monday , be good while im away ;) x

Well Done Sweetie! What's 1/4oz between friends :) You've done so well, really proud of you, have a lovely time away. X

Yay! Great news on the loss. Very well deserved indeed :)

Parcel arrived today - very excited to read through properly. It seems if I am going to copy your menu I will need to get back into tolerating porridge... I wish I liked it more :( Thanks very much for the turkish spice - it smells awesome and a tiny taste does confirm that its really rather hot. But yummy. I have relocated it to a snazzy new jar.

Hope you are already having a fab time in Glastonbury.

Here we are at glastonbury in the field car park ready to go in in the morning.im on right of piccy x

Attachments

• 1372183166535.jpg
    1372183166535.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 91

Yay! Great news on the loss. Very well deserved indeed :)

Parcel arrived today - very excited to read through properly. It seems if I am going to copy your menu I will need to get back into tolerating porridge... I wish I liked it more :( Thanks very much for the turkish spice - it smells awesome and a tiny taste does confirm that its really rather hot. But yummy. I have relocated it to a snazzy new jar.

Hope you are already having a fab time in Glastonbury.

Glad parcel arrived intact xx

Here we are at glastonbury in the field car park ready to go in in the morning.im on right of piccy x

You look beautiful Sweetie, can't believe the difference to your profile pic! X

Haha thx serena, i actually weigh same in profile pic as that is before i put weight on x

Haha thx serena, i actually weigh same in profile pic as that is before i put weight on x

Really? Must be the angle, I feel silly now lol x

Back