Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Sammi!! Lovely to see you back and doesn't sound like you have gone that far off plan in the time. Sure the stone will be gone very soon.

I was actually thinking about you last week as I used some of the spice mix you sent me. Clearly I had a sixth sense that you were coming back ;)

aww thx atomic, yes not too much damage over the winter, i'm still in the size 12's but just overflowing in places hahaha (my stomach) which always takes the weight i put on but i had a sneaky weigh in today (i couldnt help it ;) and im going in the right direction .
i did have a flick through a couple of pages of ur diary and see you have gone primal, have you managed to lose any weight since oct as i know you were having trouble shifting anything before ? x

Still being in the size 12s seems very good indeed and glad things are already going in the right direction.

I haven't really deserved to lose any weight over the last couple of months being honest! Not been at my best choice wise at all. Which is some of the motivation for going primal. Or mostly primal as the case might be as I do deviate from it but try to keep it to evenings when the carbs don't have the same effect on my energy or hunger. Still early days. We shall see.

hi everyone, just quickly popping in quick as off to the pictures to say i had my first weigh in today and i lost 6.5lbs wooo :)

6.5lbs!!!! That is utterly amazing, well done Sammi :) Are you just trying to lose the 1st gain or do you have more after that?? I can't remember :)

6.5lbs!!!! That is utterly amazing, well done Sammi :) Are you just trying to lose the 1st gain or do you have more after that?? I can't remember :)

thank you :) i think i'd like to lose another 7lbs initially and then another 5/6lbs but i'll see what i look like lol, i'm going to malaysia in september backpacking for three weeks so i'd like to have spare room for all the yummy food i shall be eating ;)

Oh wow, I did that some years ago, I love Malaysia and the food is lush & so cheap!! I made a deal with my husband before Christmas that we would take 3 or 4 weeks off work & go out again in 2016, or may be Cambodia/Vietnam. So jealous, it's the best place I've ever been to!!

Excellent loss! Well done :)

Have you been having similar meals to when you were SF-ing before?

Well done on ur loss, hope ur weeks going well!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wow, I did that some years ago, I love Malaysia and the food is lush & so cheap!! I made a deal with my husband before Christmas that we would take 3 or 4 weeks off work & go out again in 2016, or may be Cambodia/Vietnam. So jealous, it's the best place I've ever been to!!

i can't wait !! we said we will do vietnam next year if we can. my nephew is travelling across vietnam at the mo on a motorbike and he loves it, he has been travelling through thailand etc but vietnam is the best he said and another niece has been too and she loved it x

Omg amazing loss!! I'm new on simply filling so look forward to seeing your journey and yummy food!xx

if you need any help just shout :) i will write 1st weeks food below so you get an idea

Excellent loss! Well done :)

Have you been having similar meals to when you were SF-ing before?

thx atomic, yes i am basically i shall write my first weeks food down inc naughty sunday (you will see its a shocker but all within points ;)

mon (pp day) 26points allowed

sk milk for coffees (3)
1 pint of skimmed milk (5)

crumpet (2)

baked cod fillet (2)
marrowfat peas 1/2 can (2)
2 x new poatoes (2)
1 x tsp olive oil (1)

14gr of dark chocolate (2)
crumpet (3)
biscuit (3) homemade so is a guestimate

25/26 bit of a weird day foodwise but i was helping friend move

tues (f&h)

sk milk
porridge, tsp of golden syrup (gs for future ref:) and banana

cajun chicken breast fried in pan with frylight
four rings of tinned pineapple

homemade chinese beef, green peppers, bamboo shoots, carrot, garlic, ginger, ricewine vinegar, soy sauce & green chilli & chinese five spice, tomato puree with wholewheat noodles

shape zero yoghurt (2)

sk milk for coffees

2/49 weeklies

wed (f&h)

2 x shredded wheat & sk milk
sk milk for coffees

ww bagel & cream cheese & ham (1)

gammon, egg, pineapple ring, marrowfat peas & homemade jacket wedges

banana

thurs (f&H)

2 x shredded wheat

sk milk

bagel ham & cream cheese (2)
banana

chicken fajitas with jalepenos & sweet chilli sauce with 2 x homemade tortilla wraps (2)
14gr dark choc (2)

2x ww toast with jam/marmalade (3)

12/49 wkls used

fri (f&h)

porridge, blackberries & gs

small ptn of leftover chinese beef & 1/2 ring of wholewheat noodles

lamb shank, carrots, mushy peas and gravy (2)

banana

1x shredded wheat crumbled up with yoghurt & grated dark choc (1)

17/49 used

sat (propoints day)
sk milk (1)
2 x shredded wheat (4)

ww bagel, cream cheese & ham (6)

homemade crispy chicken in a bun (middle cut out) & a few chips both fried so guestimated 24pp
2x murray mints (3)
a few m&ms (4)
strawberries

26/26pp 32/49wkls

sunday (pp)
porridge, 1/2 banana & gs (3)

3 x spicy chicken mini fillets (homemade) (5)

here comes the naughty bit .......
1x space raiders (2)
quavers (3)
jelly tots (3)
tootie fruities (3)
chomp(3)
finger of fudge (3)
pringles (17) hahaha

26/26 44/49

a bit of a weird week foodwise but heyho :) i shall have mostly F&H this week as im home more

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about the Sunday, it looks like a very wholesome and balanced week's food. Some yummy options and I notice the inclusion of marrowfat peas - they were your magic weight loss ingredient last time weren't they???

I wouldn't worry about the Sunday, it looks like a very wholesome and balanced week's food. Some yummy options and I notice the inclusion of marrowfat peas - they were your magic weight loss ingredient last time weren't they???

well yhe marrowfat peas were a mistake purchase as i thought they were mushy peas, but yes mushy peas are defo my superfood x

Hey Sammi! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x How have u been getting on? Are u at goal? X

hi girls, thought i would pop by and have a quick catch up and see how you are all doing :) Ive been very busy lately mainly working in the garden most days and have only spent a few days in long trousers du to how mild it has been here in the south east :)
i spent most of september travelling around malaysia backpacking with OH for our 25th wedding anniversary, it was amazing, i meant to lose a bit of weight before going but ended up not doing so started out at the beginning at 12st5lb :( looked ok but stomach was a bit fat lol
got home at end of september and had lost half a stone so was really surprised and pleased, well i decided i was NOT dieting anymore and sticking with my breakfast sized plate (as i'm used to it now i have now lost more weight and am currently lighter than when i was last on here (11st 12lb) i am now 10st 7lb without cutting anything out, obviously i am not snacking on bags of crispd and chocolate but if i want one i have one but other than that i'm eating curries, beef wellington, well everything i want. i now buy full fat everything as all the low fat stuff is full of sugar anyway so it seems to be working a treat in all respects. i'm still baking goodies all the time, been making a lot of plant pots for garden out of pallets and generally keeping myself active, love to all of you xx

Wow!!! That's amazing Sammi! Malaysia sounds awesome...I spent 3 weeks there several years ago, would love to go back! And well done on the weight loss. I'm off low fat stuff yoghurt now, so much sugar it can't be good for you! Trying to stick to plain yoghurt & add fresh fruit!

Can't believe you've not been in long trousers!! I would say my friends & family in the South East are feeling the cold more than you but I guess you're working up a sweat!

Good to hear from you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wow!!! That's amazing Sammi! Malaysia sounds awesome...I spent 3 weeks there several years ago, would love to go back! And well done on the weight loss. I'm off low fat stuff yoghurt now, so much sugar it can't be good for you! Trying to stick to plain yoghurt & add fresh fruit!

Can't believe you've not been in long trousers!! I would say my friends & family in the South East are feeling the cold more than you but I guess you're working up a sweat!

Good to hear from you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

hows it going for you dietwise, wht plan are you on now or just cutting down on everything?

malaysia was soo lovely, i don't know where you went but we started in kuala lumpur then went to pangkor island, then onto penang(my favourite) then langkawi, then melacca and back to kuala lumpur on last day and travelled to elephant santuary in the mountains, fabulous time !
definatley in long trousers this week, it's been soo cold, my hands and feet are like ice x

p.s i wonder if i picked up a fat eating worm in malaysia as ive lost another lb, haven't been 10st 6lb for about 10 years :eek:

Hello hun i have just read ur pages every one and conment stalker comes to mind lol do u mind me jumping on ur thread plsx

Back