Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Thank you serena x yours tomorrow ! X

Great news on loss! Well done :)

Its a lovely offer to borrow your paper food diary. That would be awesome if you didn't mind. Thanks.

Pm me ur address and ill send it, hope u like mushy peas ;) x

thurs food pp day as out all day and didn't get in to eat dinner till 9pm

porridge & banana (3)

millk (3)

cottage cheese sw using 2 x ww bread (4)

pack of baked crisps (3)

2 x lge egg omlette with 40g feta cheese & fresh parsley (9)

i wm roll with the centre cut out (3) & 2 x el cheese triangles (1)

14g of dark choc (2)

26/26 pp 2/49 wkls

Last edited:

Morning !!!Well i havent gone to bed yet, i started putting cake together and making icing etc at 10pm last night and here i am but it' s finished tfft ! Im pleased at my first attempt x

Attachments

• 1371789001134.jpg
    1371789001134.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 1371789017094.jpg
    1371789017094.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 1371789035715.jpg
    1371789035715.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 107
Morning !!!Well i havent gone to bed yet, i started putting cake together and making icing etc at 10pm last night and here i am but it' s finished tfft ! Im pleased at my first attempt x

Absolutely Amazing Sweetie! You've got a real talent there. X

Hope you have caught up on some sleep after pulling an all night with the cake! The cake is utterly fabulous though, looks really professional and fun. I especially like the river on the side. Clearly a very talented lady :)

Will pm you address. Thanks so much. Let me know what you want for postage and how its best to pay you.

Hope you have caught up on some sleep after pulling an all night with the cake! The cake is utterly fabulous though, looks really professional and fun. I especially like the river on the side. Clearly a very talented lady :)

Will pm you address. Thanks so much. Let me know what you want for postage and how its best to pay you.

Thx for offering but dont need postage, luckily its not war and peace !!

Had a five hour nap lol x

Friday 21 june
Porridge and berries.gs

Cottage cheese sw and baked crisps(3)
Piece of offcut of sponge cake (4)

Chinese beef & wholewheat noodle......yumbles

marinated beef in soy sauce, garlic 1 tsp, grated ginger 1tsp, tsp of chinese five spice, on birdseye chilli, 1 tsp of white wine vinegar, 1tsp of sweetener, red pepper, 1/4 of onion, bamboo shoots & 2 tsp of olive oil

cooked in a heavy based pan, no added oil, cooked off beef & veg in hot pan then added the rest of juice mixture, and cooked one nest of wholewheat noodles, drain them then add to beef etc and mix together & best of all 0pp x

13/49 wkls used

Last edited:
Friday 21 june
Porridge and berries.gs

Cottage cheese sw and baked crisps(3)
Piece of offcut of sponge cake (4)

Chinese beef & wholewheat noodle......yumbles

marinated beef in soy sauce, garlic 1 tsp, grated ginger 1tsp, tsp of chinese five spice, on birdseye chilli, 1 tsp of white wine vinegar, 1tsp of sweetener, red pepper, 1/4 of onion, bamboo shoots & 2 tsp of olive oil

cooked in a heavy based pan, no added oil, cooked off beef & veg in hot pan then added the rest of juice mixture, and cooked one nest of wholewheat noodles, drain them then add to beef etc and mix together & best of all 0pp x

13/49 wkls used

Where do you buy Wholewheat noodles from Sweetie? I didn't know you could buy such a thing! X

you can get them in asda hun. xx

I think i got them in tesco, cant remember if asda had them, they are where the dried egg noodles are x

Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

wow that is absolutely amazing!! how talented are you!!!!

Looks like a really tasty day. I used to love cottage cheese sandwiches and haven't had one for ages. Mmmmm. What cottage cheese do you buy? Its probably the one type of cheese I am quite fussy about, there's only a couple of supermarket ones that I like. The beef dish sounds really nice and healthy too. Might give it a go soon as I have got some steaks in the freezer that I bought quite cheaply from the farm shop but wasn't that struck on the flavour or the texture when I tried one. Trying to use them up in quite highly flavoured dishes rather than just a steak dinner but always end up making strogonoff so chinese beef and noodles sounds like a good option.

I think i got them in tesco, cant remember if asda had them, they are where the dried egg noodles are x

I'm shopping later today so will have a look I think :) x

Looks like a really tasty day. I used to love cottage cheese sandwiches and haven't had one for ages. Mmmmm. What cottage cheese do you buy? Its probably the one type of cheese I am quite fussy about, there's only a couple of supermarket ones that I like. The beef dish sounds really nice and healthy too. Might give it a go soon as I have got some steaks in the freezer that I bought quite cheaply from the farm shop but wasn't that struck on the flavour or the texture when I tried one. Trying to use them up in quite highly flavoured dishes rather than just a steak dinner but always end up making strogonoff so chinese beef and noodles sounds like a good option.

ideal to use the steaks in this as the marinade will soften the meat if you put it in at least an hour before pref more, cottage cheese was the asda 70% less fat one with pineapple, i have to be in the mood for it and have phases of it.

saturday 22nd pp day:

porridge & berries (3)

lots of coffee at party (milk 3)

tiny slice of birthday cake (3)

grapes

2 x crumpets with choc philly & el cheese spread (7)

water

2 x parties and no party food passed my lips except tiny bit of cake & i had to have some of that as i had made it ;) x not enough food comsumed but better that than too much eh ! x

16/26 pp

That is a very low food day indeed. Good that you felt in control and resisted stuff but think you definitely a bit of feeding today!

Not tried the Asda cottage cheese. I love the sainsburys one with onion and chives. Although they have an annoying habit of stopping stocking it for a couple of months several times a year which leads to a profound disappointment and see left staring forlornly at the shelf it should be on.

Hadn't thought about the marinate tenderising the meat, that's a good point. And even more reason for me to try that recipe :)

That is a very low food day indeed. Good that you felt in control and resisted stuff but think you definitely a bit of feeding today!

Not tried the Asda cottage cheese. I love the sainsburys one with onion and chives. Although they have an annoying habit of stopping stocking it for a couple of months several times a year which leads to a profound disappointment and see left staring forlornly at the shelf it should be on.

Hadn't thought about the marinate tenderising the meat, that's a good point. And even more reason for me to try that recipe :)

yes too low really but i had scrambled eggs on toast when i got up this morning as was hungry. i literally cook my meat for about 2/3 mins then turn off the gas to let the meat 'relax' for a few minutes and should be really tender x

Back