Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

awww hes lovely, hes my 2nd battersea dog and have had him 7 yrs now hes 8 and he ate that whole bone, he took it to his den in the bamboo bushes and came out when hed finished haha x

bread is mainly air inside which is good for waistline.have to cook it at 300c but only takes 3 mins. sister won lamb in pub meat raffle x

bread is mainly air inside which is good for waistline.have to cook it at 300c but only takes 3 mins. sister won lamb in pub meat raffle x

Would that bread work out many pp? X

dont think it wld have many pp serena as its not even thick :)

wed 9th july
my alarm didnt go off this morning for some reason so had a very long lay in :/

yoghurt, strawbs, handful of porridge oats (2)
sk milk for coffees (3)

homemade lamb peshawa curry (5)
100g of rice (4)
1 and 1/2 poppadoms( microwaved no oil) (3)
mines the one in the bowl !!

quavers (2)
26gr of dark choc (4)

26/26 pp

feel very bloated today , must be the heat.

Attachments

• 1373480243220.jpg
    1373480243220.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
dont think it wld have many pp serena as its not even thick :)

wed 9th july
my alarm didnt go off this morning for some reason so had a very long lay in :/

yoghurt, strawbs, handful of porridge oats (2)
sk milk for coffees (3)

homemade lamb peshawa curry (5)
100g of rice (4)
1 and 1/2 poppadoms( microwaved no oil) (3)
mines the one in the bowl !!

feel very bloated today , must be the heat.

Wow the one on the plate is an epic portion!!! X

Lamb curry looks lovely. Leftover of the lamb leg i am presuming?

I love rescue dogs. Its lovely to give them a new start and they somehow seem to realise and be really grateful. Most of the time ;) Our dog that died 2 years ago was a rescue dog. Can't believe anyone could have mistreated him as he was just so beautiful and trusting and friendly :(

Maybe you have inheritted my huge bloating from yesterday?? If so, sorry!

Wow the one on the plate is an epic portion!!! X

it is indeed but he burns it off at work and only weighs 4lbs more than me now !

Lamb curry looks lovely. Leftover of the lamb leg i am presuming?

I love rescue dogs. Its lovely to give them a new start and they somehow seem to realise and be really grateful. Most of the time ;) Our dog that died 2 years ago was a rescue dog. Can't believe anyone could have mistreated him as he was just so beautiful and trusting and friendly :(

Maybe you have inheritted my huge bloating from yesterday?? If so, sorry!

it is indeed left from leg of lamb and i still have a load i put in freezer to more kebabs with, ralph had all the fat i cut off for his dinner and i have frozen the other half of the bone for him for the weekend, so hes very happy indeed as makes a change from Wagg dog food ;) Hes very healthy dog though, as soon as i get the carrots out he comes running in the kitchen, he gets all the peelings and carrot tops, he loves peppers, melon, pineapple, tomatoes, anything really, ive had to move all my veg garden and strawberriy plants to a walled plot as he helps himself and last year i didnt get one strawberry, my other boxer dog (the one i had before ralph who was also rescue was the same) hahaha i cant eat a bowl of cherries without sad eyes looking at me !!

ralph was also badly treated and would lie on the ground and wet himself if anyone went to stroke him but he's the loveliest dog ever and loves people and is such a softy.

Awwww bless him. When we had our dog he used to nick all our strawberries too and the tomatoes just before they turned red. Now one of my cats has taken over from him.

Wish I could eat that much!!! X

thurdsay 10th weigh in is -2 1/4lbs really happy with that loss and only 1 3/4 lbs to go till ive lost 3 stone :D have a great day everyone xx

thurdsay 10th weigh in is -2 1/4lbs really happy with that loss and only 1 3/4 lbs to go till ive lost 3 stone :D have a great day everyone xx

OMG Well Done! That's an amazing loss! Can't believe you're so close to 3 Stone, AMAZING! Well Done, you should be very proud of yourself. X

thx serena. my son and OH said i look almost shorter now too, OH said i dont need to lose anymore but i think its probably because its such a change from being so big as when we got married i was 2 stone lighter than i am although that was hard to maintain, until i was in my mid 30's i was 10st 2lbs which i think was the right weight for me, so i shall lose another stoneish and that will give me a 1/2 stone flexibility x

thx serena. my son and OH said i look almost shorter now too, OH said i dont need to lose anymore but i think its probably because its such a change from being so big as when we got married i was 2 stone lighter than i am although that was hard to maintain, until i was in my mid 30's i was 10st 2lbs which i think was the right weight for me, so i shall lose another stoneish and that will give me a 1/2 stone flexibility x

Sounds as though u have it all worked out :) I think you're doing amazingly well. X

FANTASTIC LOSS! Big well done :) You've earnt every lb you've lost. You are so focussed and disciplined, you really are an inspiration.

FANTASTIC LOSS! Big well done :) You've earnt every lb you've lost. You are so focussed and disciplined, you really are an inspiration.

awww thank you , thats really nice and very much appreciated. its ur turn now and im pretty sure once you have balanced out its gonna start coming off big style. it has to as im sure now you are not ' starving' things will start moving x

thursday

sk milk for coffees
lots of water

porridge, blueberries and gs

EL cheese spread sw with baked crisps (3)
pack of cherries

banana

turkish spiced crispy chicken, mushy peas, roasted new potatoes

Attachments

• 1373569711775.jpg
    1373569711775.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 74
thursday

sk milk for coffees
lots of water

EL cheese spread sw with baked crisps (3)
pack of cherries

banana

turkish spiced crispy chicken, mushy peas, roasted new potatoes

Do u make your own mushy peas? X

no serena, just from tin x

p.s dinner was lovely but couldnt eat it all, left 1 1/2 potatoes and 1 chicken fillet but prob eat it later instead of choc as was soo nice x

no serena, just from tin x

p.s dinner was lovely but couldnt eat it all, left 1 1/2 potatoes and 1 chicken fillet but prob eat it later instead of choc as was soo nice x

It did look super yummy! I love Mushy Peas :) x

friday 12th sf food

2x egg omelette with baked beans thrown in too

banana

havent had it yet but im cooking it now
chinese five spice beef and soy sauce with wholewhheat noodles

my stomach is so swollen in this heat x

Back