Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

hahahaha i knew what you meant ;) im just having my little squares of dark choc while watching BB horizontal x

hahahaha i knew what you meant ;) im just having my little squares of dark choc while watching BB horizontal x

Life's little pleasures eh ;-) x

Sounds like deserved relaxation :) I took a similar approach in eating ice cream with dark chocolate sauce and watching Captain America last night.

The ribs sounds lovely, and they are surprisingly low in pps too. Might have to add them for the menu plan for next week as OH loves them.

The ribs sounds lovely, and they are surprisingly low in pps too. Might have to add them for the menu plan for next week as OH loves them.

well i made a spice rub for them so no pp for that, tbh there was so little on them i doubt it was even 4pp luckily i had my trusty mushy peas and sweetcorn to fill me up ;) x

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Here to subscribe and follow :) I'm so impressed with your focus, and you are doing so well!

I think you're right about the fact that sf helps to stop you wasting points on junk food, and I do that a lot. I really think I could fit this in with discover too - hmmmm :)

well i made a spice rub for them so no pp for that, tbh there was so little on them i doubt it was even 4pp luckily i had my trusty mushy peas and sweetcorn to fill me up ;) x

You really do love Mushy Peas! Which brand do you buy? X

monday 15th july

lots of water

sk milk (3)

yoghurt, porridge oats & strawberries (2)

20g grated cheese on weightwatchers bread x 2 (5)
quavers (2)

lovely evening and one of my nephews came for tea so had a bbq and both my sons were here too :)

50g french bread (3)
LF cheese slice (1)
homemade burger (5)
lamb & peppers kebab (4)
chicken & peppers kebab (1)
olive oil (1)
2 baby ribs from rack (2)

dark choc for later

26/26pp 18/49wkls

monday 15th july

lots of water

sk milk (3)

yoghurt, porridge oats & strawberries (2)

20g grated cheese on weightwatchers bread x 2 (5)
quavers (2)

lovely evening and one of my nephews came for tea so had a bbq and both my sons were here too :)

50g french bread (3)
LF cheese slice (1)
homemade burger (5)
lamb & peppers kebab (4)
chicken & peppers kebab (1)
olive oil (1)
2 baby ribs from rack (2)

dark choc for later

26/26pp 18/49wkls

Fab Menu but more importantly which nephew ;-) x

hahaha different one this time(21) i have 7 of them altogether plus my two boys ;)

hahaha different one this time(21) i have 7 of them altogether plus my two boys ;)

Ha ha ha, Can I come visit you ;-) Pretty Please!!!!x

Ha! That revelation was like a red rag to a bull Sammi! i suspect you are going to get a Serena-sized parcel in the post sometime soon with news like that ;)

Sounds like a lovely evening though. Glad you enjoyed it. Is it just me or does anyone else think its actually getting hotter as the evening goes on? Unimpressed, I was planning on going to sleep soon!

Ha! That revelation was like a red rag to a bull Sammi! i suspect you are going to get a Serena-sized parcel in the post sometime soon with news like that ;)

Sounds like a lovely evening though. Glad you enjoyed it. Is it just me or does anyone else think its actually getting hotter as the evening goes on? Unimpressed, I was planning on going to sleep soon!

it was a lovely evening, love having my nephews round & yes it is hot, i still have the patio doors open and am in shorts and a vest x

Monday night BBQ, sounds like a great treat, lovely food too :)

haven't had a bbq for nearly two yrs !! it was spur of the moment on a monday too but very nice indeed to eat outside too x

Good Morning Sammi, Hope u have a lovely Tuesday, gonna be another hot one! X

morning serena, just need the sun to break through now, it's really hazy atm. i had a sneaky weigh in this morning and was up a lb im hoping it is just the bbq yesterday as i did eat a fair bit but it was still within daily points so who knows eh x

morning serena, just need the sun to break through now, it's really hazy atm. i had a sneaky weigh in this morning and was up a lb im hoping it is just the bbq yesterday as i did eat a fair bit but it was still within daily points so who knows eh x

Fingers crossed :) When do you WI?

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Fingers crossed :) When do you WI?

i dont normally weigh myself in the week and today proved i shouldnt haha as i have always lost weight, thats not to say that ir wont happen , my weigh in day is always thursday x

Back