Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

yes id read about it on here somewhere which made me look for it, its a different consistancy to philli type cheese more erm like stretchy thick yoghurt, its not bad and does taste of cheese, it was lovely mixed with the egg instaed of mayo, which im not a fan of tbh unless mixed with egg so a good alternative for me. i hadnt eaten my dinner when i wrote what i was having but it was yummy and very filling so i left some of the potatoes, i havent written it in my daily diary but i am drinking alot of water too through the day and definately find that previous where i would eat something i'm actually just thirsty, so its keeping me away from excess food. i find myself wishing the week away at the mo for weigh in, must be slim for glastonbury !!! x

well i'm super happy with my weigh in this morning, i know there is weeks when its going to slow right down but this week i have lost -3lbs :D good luck everyone with ur weigh ins x

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

well i'm super happy with my weigh in this morning, i know there is weeks when its going to slow right down but this week i have lost -3lbs :D good luck everyone with ur weigh ins x

Ooh wow! Well done. I may try a week of simply filling.

My weigh in is tomorrow morning.. fingers crossed x

good luck for tomorrow lisa ! yes im actually enjoying it as the pressure of how many points i can have has been taken off by doing sf as opposed to pp, im having the homemade kfc tonight and cant wait hahha x

thursday 11th apr

lots of water as usual
skimmed milk for coffees

b- porrige & gs

l- egg mixed with NU ME low cheese (1) & pepper in a ww petit pain (i know i had it yesterday but it was so nice)

d- homemade kfc using ww bread for breadcrumbs, homemade chicken gravy (2), sweetcorn & bbq beans (1) homemade ww chips in oven using 2tsp of olive oil

normally i would have stopped eating when satisfied but i ignored it as dinner was so yummy but i now feel stuffed and haven't had that feeling for ages, it's not pleasant feeling this stuffed again, but least i know & recognise it now x

i shall use 2pp for choc later
1x very small chicken thigh

6/49 weeklies

Last edited:
i have been out all day today so have a pro points day:

only had one large glass of water throughout the day

had 3 coffees out (milk unknown so pointed it as) 3pp

toby carvery breakfast: very restrained i must say
2 bacon (just the round bits) 1pp
sausage- uneaten
hash brown (probably fried) so 5pp
baked beans 3pp
i slice brown toast 2pp
fried egg 3pp
total 18pp includes coffee milk

no lunch

dinner- large chicken shish kebab (takeaway) inc ketchup and chilli sauce 15pp

going to have dark choc later 2pp

total 34 = 29dailys and 5 weeklies

11/49wks

Haven't managed to catch up with diaries for the last couple of days so a belated well done on the loss. 3lbs is a fab loss.

The kfc chicken is one of my favourites too. Really really yummy.

thank you atomic, hope ur week is going well x

sat 13th apr

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & gs

l- ww petit pain filled with egg & NU ME cheese spread (1)

sn- Baked sour cream & onion crisps (3)

d- 4oz extra lean homemade burger, 1/2 pitta (2)
1 light cheese slice (1)
slice of pineapple
ww homemade chips
1/2 tin mushy peas

14gr dark choc for later (2)

20/49 weeklies

Last edited:
My week is go rather well so far thanks, Sammy. Although rather exhaustingly due to a rather hectic social life this weekend!

Mmmmm burgers. You seem to be having all my favourite SF meals at the moment!

Have you got any plans for the weekend?

it was yummy too ! i put a good sprinkling of chilli in the burger too

nothing too exciting planned but really need to start getting organised as we are going to france in our camper for 10 days at the beginning of may, and we haven't planned anything yet inc the route lol we will make it to see our friends who live not too far from toulouse, but i just love cheeses & fresh bread soooo the temptation is going to be enormous and i can't really ask my oh not to eat any in my sight haha. when i went last year i had cheese and bread everyday oh dear my mind is wandering ! so anyway that is what i should be doing tomorrow really, today i have been mainly horizontal, watching films with oh x

A horizontal weekend day is almost compulsory in my book. That is pretty much my plan for today but with football and ufc rather than films.

Sounds like a fab holiday. Pretty sure I wouldn't resist all the cheese in France very well, I have serious cheese-impulse-control-issues ;) What is your plan? Indulge with weeklies or have a couple of off plan days? You are doing so well sure you would manage to get back on track with your weight loss after the holiday anyway.

now theres a question >>what is my plan ? havent really thought about it, as usually if we go away for a wkend in the camper in the uk i just take all the food with me and stay on plan and im sure i will take maybe two dinners with me and porrige etc, but i will have to rely on willpower to to go to the supermarkets over there, i suppose i will have a few pp days as i would be lethal if i came off plan, it wld be like a green light for cheese consumption, im pretty good at home but when you see all those different cheeses to try (i guess ill use weeklies then) for cheese & bread although dont think they will stretch very far hahaha

i think the plan as in travelling is to follow the coast down the south west coast then cut across to our friends house and stay there for 4/5 days then slowly make our way back again, we flew over there last year as it was my friends 50th birthday, we just took a tent in our case (they kind of live out in the sticks) and loads of other friends flew out too for a massive party in a multi coloured marquee, needless to say that was a 5am finisher. I'd love to live their lifestyle but oh says its the wrong time in life as his business is just so busy to start over again :(

i ususally go to turkey and its very easy to stay on plan there and even came back with a 4lb loss from a 2 wk holiday.

my oh is hogging the remote watching (well reading the paper at the same time and eating CRISPS ) motorbike racing, im going to have to enforce a takeover of said remote in a minute hahahah x

sunday 14th april

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

got up late so

b- banana

l- 2 x ww toast & 1/2 tin baked beans with 2 x dairylea light cheese slice on top (2)

d- homemade bolognaise, with wholewheat spaghetti & 10gr of parmigiano cheese (2)

14grs of dark choc for later (2)

26/49

mon 15th april

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & gs

l- left over bolognaise on 1 x ww toast topped with 1x low fat dairylea slice of cheese and 1x ww toast on top (1)

HUNGER ATTACK:
sn- butternut squash & carrot homemade crisps
slither of cake & one fruit pastille (3)
very small chicken breast with turkish spices

d- chicken breast with turkish spices & chilli, 3 x small sweet peppers & butternut squash & carrots roasted in oven using 2 tsp of olive oil

14g dark choc for later (2)

32/49

Last edited:
tues 16th apr

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & golden syrup 1tsp

l- 2 ww toast sandwiched with heaped tblsp of left over bolognaise & 1 x lf dairylea cheese sq (1)

d- 2 x small pollack fillets dipped in seasoned flour & added wheatbran fibre (1)
3x small roasted new potatoes in skins & mint sauce (left half a potato)
1/2 tin mushy peas

14g dark choc for later (2)

35/49 used

Sounds like you have a good approach in mind for your holiday, and it sounds fab! Its very impressive that you manage to go on holiday and lose.

The turkish chicken sounds nice. As do the BNS homemade crisps. Are they the microwave ones? They are fab aren't they? I haven't done them with BNS but have done them with parnsips, sweet potato and normal potato.

yes i microwaved them, but i put salt & vinegar on them first and they took ages to go crispy but they were ok bit too salty even for me!

atomic or any other peeps, ive got a query (dont know if u can help)?

when i started on ww last june 12 at meetings i was 13st 3lb and put on 27 points, this went down to 26 ,4 wks later as i was 12st 7lbs.......
someone on ww thread worked out points for me when i started on here again @29pp when i was 14st 1lb
now (unofficially weighed yesterday) i am 12st 13lbs do you or anyone else know how to work out points , do you think i should now be on 27 or 26 (struggled on this amount tbh) but will if i have to. i dont understand when you have to drop the points as there seems to be no formula for it unless you have a calculator !
xx

ps leave those roses alone, they are lard balls in fancy paper !! ;)

wed 17th april

water
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & golden syrup

l- baked potato & beans (left the potato from one half but ate the skin)

d- 2xburgers with lean beef mince so (5)
1x pineapple slice
1x egg
2x slices of lf dairylea (3)
1x granary roll (left half of it) (2)

2pp for choc later

48/49 weeklies used

yay !! weigh in today & TOTM -1.3/4lbs ,so i'm in the 12's at 12st 12.3/4lb :D

Last edited:
Back