Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Thanks Sammi, that's great, I'm going to give it ago next week I think...just got to find me some chicken bovril! Do you use chicken legs??

Hey Sammi, Your Fake KFC looks fab! PS-I spotted a Yellow Sticker in the background, that's my girl ;-) x

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Thanks Sammi, that's great, I'm going to give it ago next week I think...just got to find me some chicken bovril! Do you use chicken legs??

yes those in pic are chicken leg quarters & thighs but you can use any type, ive done it with mini fillets too before. chick bovril in asda but i guess others wld sell it too. x

haha serena hawk eye ;) x

yes those in pic are chicken leg quarters & thighs but you can use any type, ive done it with mini fillets too before. chick bovril in asda but i guess others wld sell it too. x

haha serena hawk eye ;) x

Never miss a bargain ;-) x

I have as usual taken my sister to and from work but in the two hours while she was there, i had nothing really to do, so ended up going to the wholesalers and by the time i picked her up i was £80 lighter :eek: ive told her i'll give her the bus fare next week ;) so i spent the two hours when i got home butchering, weighing and bagging & freezing all the meat i bought, at least its all done now ! it was so hot today too, tiny bit of rain this morning and then just so flippin hot all day. mustn't grumble as it was cold for so long before that.

tuesday food

apple, yoghurt & oats

pack of ham while driving, random i know but i was out still :)

two pieces of steak and 1/2 tin of mushy peas

made a big bakewell tart this morning so i might sniff it later ;) x

I have as usual taken my sister to and from work but in the two hours while she was there, i had nothing really to do, so ended up going to the wholesalers and by the time i picked her up i was £80 lighter :eek: ive told her i'll give her the bus fare next week ;) so i spent the two hours when i got home butchering, weighing and bagging & freezing all the meat i bought, at least its all done now ! it was so hot today too, tiny bit of rain this morning and then just so flippin hot all day. mustn't grumble as it was cold for so long before that.

tuesday food

apple, yoghurt & oats

pack of ham while driving, random i know but i was out still :)

two pieces of steak and 1/2 tin of mushy peas

made a big bakewell tart this morning so i might sniff it later ;) x

Is it just meat you get from the wholesalers? X OMG I'm jealous of your bake well tart, how many pp would a slice be? X

Is it just meat you get from the wholesalers? X OMG I'm jealous of your bake well tart, how many pp would a slice be? X

i did go there just for meat but i bought big bottle of sweet chilli sauce, olive oil, reduced to 10p veg ;) i did think of you while in the cake decorating aisle as there was a giant tub of sprinkles hahaha

not sure how many pp it would be as havent worked it out but my husband is on his third slice :/ already and hes only been in an hour an a half !!!! x

Sounds like giving your sister bus fare next week might well be a lot cheaper for you! But think of all the tasty things you can make with your stock-up :)

Bakewell tart sounds awesome, and I would sniff it too. Anything with almond always smells utterly divine.

Have you not had much rain today? Its been monsoon season in the midlands. Just had another huge storm go over, lost count how many thunderstorms we've had in the last 24hours there has been so many. Most annoyingly its playing havoc with my sky box, haven't had a signal for hours :(

Sounds like giving your sister bus fare next week might well be a lot cheaper for you! But think of all the tasty things you can make with your stock-up :)

Bakewell tart sounds awesome, and I would sniff it too. Anything with almond always smells utterly divine.

Have you not had much rain today? Its been monsoon season in the midlands. Just had another huge storm go over, lost count how many thunderstorms we've had in the last 24hours there has been so many. Most annoyingly its playing havoc with my sky box, haven't had a signal for hours :(

i wouldn't have minded so much but i went shopping yesterday to asda and spent £70 then hahaha the 5kg of chicken & 4kg of steak will last for ages

no not much at all, its raining now but not anything much, i did hear one rumble of thunder at my sisters house but that was it, sooo annoying isnt it when sky freezes or pic fractures in a storm

ur not missing much apart from bloomin baby news, im going to be furious if 'luther' isnt on tonight because of it, i wouldn't mind but its all speculation and repeating themselves and showing same film clips, luther is on at 9pm and bbay is due to come out in a bit so bound to be extended news grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (not happy hahaha)

i did go there just for meat but i bought big bottle of sweet chilli sauce, olive oil, reduced to 10p veg ;) i did think of you while in the cake decorating aisle as there was a giant tub of sprinkles hahaha

not sure how many pp it would be as havent worked it out but my husband is on his third slice :/ already and hes only been in an hour an a half !!!! x

There won't be much left for very long then ;-) I love Bakewell Tart! I'm loving the idea of the giant tub of sprinkles, I wonder how many 4g 0pp Portions I would get out of there! I'm loving your 10p reductions too ;-) x

not a single cloud in the sky today and took ralph for walk across to the beach but it was so hot :character00238:

i had a huge tub of coissants in the freezer which hadn't risen very well when i made them so i blasted them into crumbs and mixed in some oats, coconut, marshmellows, eggs, golden syrup, a little sugar and butter and made a huge tray bake>>>> now i have tested all the crumbs (pointed of course)in bottom of tray and can confirm they are yummy but i think miles too many pp for me to be eating a whole one, they came out a cross between a crumble cake and a flapjack, there are so many though i will have to freeze half and hope my son and OH like them and eat them quickly otherwise they will be looking at me through the glass dome in the kitchen along with bakewell tart which i had a small piece of last night, OH thinks im trying to fatten him up ;)

wednesday 24th food SF

apricots, strawberries, yoghurt & oats

sw kfc chicken leg quarter
1 x piece of fritatta
cold bbq beans
anyone who reads my diary will know these are leftovers from past few days, odd mix i know but nice

chinese beef & stirfry veg with wholewheat noodles
crumbs from traybake (3)

my stomach is so big today from the heat, its bulging and its not from food x

weigh in tomorrow :)

not a single cloud in the sky today and took ralph for walk across to the beach but it was so hot :character00238:

i had a huge tub of coissants in the freezer which hadn't risen very well when i made them so i blasted them into crumbs and mixed in some oats, coconut, marshmellows, eggs, golden syrup, a little sugar and butter and made a huge tray bake>>>> now i have tested all the crumbs (pointed of course)in bottom of tray and can confirm they are yummy but i think miles too many pp for me to be eating a whole one, they came out a cross between a crumble cake and a flapjack, there are so many though i will have to freeze half and hope my son and OH like them and eat them quickly otherwise they will be looking at me through the glass dome in the kitchen along with bakewell tart which i had a small piece of last night, OH thinks im trying to fatten him up ;)

wednesday 24th food SF

apricots, strawberries, yoghurt & oats

sw kfc chicken leg quarter
1 x piece of fritatta
cold bbq beans
anyone who reads my diary will know these are leftovers from past few days, odd mix i know but nice

chinese beef & stirfry veg with wholewheat noodles
crumbs from traybake (3)

my stomach is so big today from the heat, its bulging and its not from food x

weigh in tomorrow :)

Do u have a pic of this magnificent sounding tray bake?!? It was really hot here today too :-( I actually felt really ill at times, not nice :-( x PS-Good Luck for WI, fingers crossed for a good result. X

hahaha phone was charging thats why no pic, si i scraped myself off sofa just for you girls :) had to put tea towel under them as they blended in with the worktop lol . i told you nothing gets wasted in this house ;) xxx

Attachments

• 1374694575600.jpg
    1374694575600.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 58
  • 1374694587011.jpg
    1374694587011.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 63

heres whats left of bakewell too i only had a slither. only made it yesterday x

Attachments

• 1374694865875.jpg
    1374694865875.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 63
Awwwww that poor little piece of Bakewell tart, looks all lonely now it's buddies have left it ;-) That tray bake does look amazing, you're clearly a very good baker! X

Awwwww that poor little piece of Bakewell tart, looks all lonely now it's buddies have left it ;-) That tray bake does look amazing, you're clearly a very good baker! X

thx serena are you watching superscrimpers, deals on meals, on ch 4 plus one (135) hahaha i am, oh and bbq beans are jusr beans with a squirt of bbq sauce x

thx serena are you watching superscrimpers, deals on meals, on ch 4 plus one (135) hahaha i am, oh and bbq beans are jusr beans with a squirt of bbq sauce x

Mmmmmm is that all they are?!? So getting me some BBQ sauce! I haven't even turned my telly on today :-( Hopefully it will have recorded on series link tho. X

when are you going away ? as i have weigh in in the morning ! ;) x

Back