Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

when are you going away ? as i have weigh in in the morning ! ;) x

I'm not going till Friday so I will have plenty of time to look at your result ;-) x

Good Luck for WI Sammi! X

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Godd luck for weigh in lovely.

Here to follow!

Xxx

morning :) well just scraped a loss this morning -1/4 lb :D im surprisingly happy as til i got downstairs and checked my stats on here i thought it was a STS. TBH i expected to be in the 10's this week as i only had 1.5lb to go & 0.5lb to three stone loss.

i did go over weeklies by 8pp but im not worried that that did anything so im just going to flick through food diary for differences i'll be right back .....................well diary looks healthy apart from the doner choice on saturday which i pointed anyway, there is a lack of MUSHY PEAS, having only had them once this week ;) thats not normal lol and i have been having fruit for breakfast with yoghurt and sm handful of oats instead of my usual porridge, maybe its a combination of all of the above and the 2 days i went to beach i ate more even though healthy, its still more than i wld normally eat if at home

although i have been moaning of bloated stomach because of the heat, i think this time it must be TOTM is due but normally that doesnt bloat stomach or affect my losses :confused: maybe its just i have less to lose now, anyway i mustn't grumble as i have had good losses all other weeks & hopefully i shall tip into the 10's, i think it's just when ur so close, it's just annoying it's taking so long hahaha patience is a virtue and all that ;) xxx have a great day everyone x

morning :) well just scraped a loss this morning -1/4 lb :D im surprisingly happy as til i got downstairs and checked my stats on here i thought it was a STS. TBH i expected to be in the 10's this week as i only had 1.5lb to go & 0.5lb to three stone loss.

i did go over weeklies by 8pp but im not worried that that did anything so im just going to flick through food diary for differences i'll be right back .....................well diary looks healthy apart from the doner choice on saturday which i pointed anyway, there is a lack of MUSHY PEAS, having only had them once this week ;) thats not normal lol and i have been having fruit for breakfast with yoghurt and sm handful of oats instead of my usual porridge, maybe its a combination of all of the above and the 2 days i went to beach i ate more even though healthy, its still more than i wld normally eat if at home

although i have been moaning of bloated stomach because of the heat, i think this time it must be TOTM is due but normally that doesnt bloat stomach or affect my losses :confused: maybe its just i have less to lose now, anyway i mustn't grumble as i have had good losses all other weeks & hopefully i shall tip into the 10's, i think it's just when ur so close, it's just annoying it's taking so long hahaha patience is a virtue and all that ;) xxx have a great day everyone x

Hey Sammi! I think you hit the nail on the head when you said the loss is smaller as you have so much less to lose now, it's not going to come off at such a quick speed. A loss is a loss and you should be proud of yourself :) Although there might be something to say about the lack of mushy peas as they were meant to speed up the loss, I prescribe oral mushy peas for the next 7 days! You must listen to Dr Serena ;-) x

Hey Sammi! I think you hit the nail on the head when you said the loss is smaller as you have so much less to lose now, it's not going to come off at such a quick speed. A loss is a loss and you should be proud of yourself :) Although there might be something to say about the lack of mushy peas as they were meant to speed up the loss, I prescribe oral mushy peas for the next 7 days! You must listen to Dr Serena ;-) x

thx dr, mushy peas it is ;) xx

Dont even talk to me about mother nature. She is a water carrying ***** and this heat ugh! Im like a water filled michelin man when I get home haha!

Probably why I pee 10 times at night and probably why I wake up 7lb lighter each morning. My weight can fluctuate up to 10lbs in a day because of water retention. Thank god its all gone the next morning xxx

And 1/4 a lb is still a loss in the right direction!

Xx

And 1/4 a lb is still a loss in the right direction!

Xx

it sure is sarah! i did sw a couple of yrs ago and lost three stone but soon as i stopped going to class i put it all back on and more, just found it difficult to eat anything apart from jacket pots when out as dont eat salads and also found it hard to just pick something off a shelf unless you had the books with you. i suppose sf is similar to sw just a bit more flexible i find as i can have a pp day when it suits x
Do you bake 'normal' loaves in ur bakery ? as i can cook anything but bread is my nemesis !!

it sure is sarah! i did sw a couple of yrs ago and lost three stone but soon as i stopped going to class i put it all back on and more, just found it difficult to eat anything apart from jacket pots when out as dont eat salads and also found it hard to just pick something off a shelf unless you had the books with you. i suppose sf is similar to sw just a bit more flexible i find as i can have a pp day when it suits x
Do you bake 'normal' loaves in ur bakery ? as i can cook anything but bread is my nemesis !!

I am a great baker. And modest haha! But this bakery is so small we dont have the right ovens or equipment at the moment.
But we have an external kitchen who bakes all our bread and about 10% of our cakes.

I do the rest. The people who owbed this bakery before us couldnt bake at all. So its only got a couple of small commercial ovens and a 2 ring hob. The rest of the equipment we have now is stuff ive brought from home or bought.

But we are slowly getting there.

that's great sarah, lucky you ! id like a little coffee shop & sell all my hm cakes, i love baking but i need to be my own boss now! ive had a partner before in a pub kitchen but i need to be in total control of things, ive run a college restaurant too by myself, bloody hard work while the 'chef' sat in an office, literally had to do all the baking for other outlets, cooked breakfasts for my restaurant, cook four different meals plus all the burgers, jackets etc and order deliveries and pack away deliveries in between all that, looking back i don't know how i did it hahahaha i used to have to be in bed by 8pm or else i couldnt get up x i just dont know where to start with a shop etc x

1/4lb is better than nothing!!! And it does get much tougher the less you have to lose & the closer you get to goal...it's like I'm nearly there, I'm nearly there....for about a month!!!

Well done ;)

1/4lb is better than nothing!!! And it does get much tougher the less you have to lose & the closer you get to goal...it's like I'm nearly there, I'm nearly there....for about a month!!!

Well done ;)

i knoooow it's like three weeks with only 2.5lb to lose to get into 10's but i suppose its not long really when i think i was fat for a lot longer than that ;) x

Well down on the loss. As others have said a loss is still a loss and something you be proud of. Its bound to slow down a bit as you get so much nearer to goal but gingers crossed you'll cross the next stone barrier next week. I reccomend more mushy peas for next week! That was definitely the cause of the smaller than usual loss!

Interesting reading about your experiences working in the food industry. I LOVE cooking but i think i am far happier with it as a hobby than a job for pretty much all the reasons you mentioned.

Interesting reading about your experiences working in the food industry. I LOVE cooking but i think i am far happier with it as a hobby than a job for pretty much all the reasons you mentioned.

haha yeah i know what you mean !

had a pp day today

flapjack (5)
milk (3)

2 x fishfingers & mushy peas in a ww sandwich (8)
grapes

2tsps of muesli (homemade) (2) and milk
half a flapjack (2)

ww lasagne (thats the slop on the side of plate) (7)
carrots and nutternut squash

normally wouldnt eat that but couldnt put it in bin as been in freezer for gawd knows how long lol x
26/26 4/49

Attachments

• 1374770821576.jpg
    1374770821576.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 76

that's great sarah, lucky you ! id like a little coffee shop & sell all my hm cakes, i love baking but i need to be my own boss now! ive had a partner before in a pub kitchen but i need to be in total control of things, ive run a college restaurant too by myself, bloody hard work while the 'chef' sat in an office, literally had to do all the baking for other outlets, cooked breakfasts for my restaurant, cook four different meals plus all the burgers, jackets etc and order deliveries and pack away deliveries in between all that, looking back i don't know how i did it hahahaha i used to have to be in bed by 8pm or else i couldnt get up x i just dont know where to start with a shop etc x

My life is like that. Tonight i gotta be in bed by half 8 as uo at 3.40am tomorrow. Totally worth it. Its so tough to start up a business but so totally worth it.

If you wanted a few pointers into legally doing cakes from home I can give you a few pointers via pm if you wanted in the future if you decide its for you.

Xxx

If you wanted a few pointers into legally doing cakes from home I can give you a few pointers via pm if you wanted in the future if you decide its for you.

Xxx

thank you sarah, i shall keep it in mind, i make sausages at home and made enquiries to slimming world to sell them legit (syn free) at sw clubs in my area, they poo pooed the idea as they didnt make them, i wish id just gone straight to my old leader and asked her as i know she wld have agreed to it and all the members were desperate for syn free good quality sausages, i know my kitchen wld have passed H&S spec too :( party poopers !! x

haha yeah i know what you mean !

had a pp day today

flapjack (5)
milk (3)

2 x fishfingers & mushy peas in a ww sandwich (8)
grapes

2tsps of muesli (homemade) (2) and milk
half a flapjack (2)

ww lasagne (thats the slop on the side of plate) (7)
carrots and nutternut squash

normally wouldnt eat that but couldnt put it in bin as been in freezer for gawd knows how long lol x
26/26 4/49

I spent 9pp on a 'Full Fat Lasagne RM' tonight for convenience before tomorrow, so glad I did ;-) Well done on taking the doctors advice but don't they make the sandwich soggy? X

thank you sarah, i shall keep it in mind, i make sausages at home and made enquiries to slimming world to sell them legit (syn free) at sw clubs in my area, they poo pooed the idea as they didnt make them, i wish id just gone straight to my old leader and asked her as i know she wld have agreed to it and all the members were desperate for syn free good quality sausages, i know my kitchen wld have passed H&S spec too :( party poopers !! x

But joes make them and they started off as an at home company. Sounds like they didnt want to send out the verification rep. Keep on at them honey xxxx

Ive got my own little business idea to do with slimming world. But cant start it yet till I get some money behind me. Even though I have the bakery until thats paid off I cant do anything to expand.

Dont let the *******s grind you down xxx

Glad to see you back on the mushy peas, although i didn't expect them to turn up in a sandwich...

The carrots and bns beside the lasagne look really nice and yummy. I am presuming the ww lasagne probably tastes alot better than it looks. And i like dipping veg into sauces like that so although i am sure it wasn't a patch on a "sammi orginal" sure it wasn't too bad.

Its a shame that slimming world wouldn't consider the sausages as i am sure lots of people would have really benefitted from that.

Back