Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Very very pleased to have you back Sammi :) Sounds like you did really well to only gain a small amount while off plan, clearly evidence that some of the change of habits have definitely sunk in for good this time.

Very productive weekend with cleaning the house. I went on a bit of a blitz at the end of last week myself at the end of my annual leave but didn't get anywhere near the whole house. 1 room and a few cupboards was my limit. Do you shine your leather sofa with vaseline? I haven't heard of that before, but if it works i might give it a go as my leather sofa needs a bit of a "spruce" up.

hi atomic, shows how long ive been gone as you've had another holiday from work ;) yes i use vaseline on the sofa and elbow grease to buff it after, my sofas are like a saddle tan colour and get quite dry and lighten a bit, so the vaseline nourishes them i think,just rub it in with a cloth and buff off (test it on the back if ur unsure) but a lot cheaper and better than leather treatments

have you lost any weight yet on ur plan & hows it all going (on ur reset etc ?) xx

Hey Sammi, good to hear you're back, 3lbs gain is brilliant, well done :) Good luck getting back on track!

sort of back, i shall pop in now and again, im not sure why but i dont seem to have enough time atm, my gain crept up a bit more probably about 6lbs at most but still slim just not as slim if you know what i mean, so back on plan and already lost 2lbs so im not panicing atm, hope you are well & all is going well for you x
Hey Sammi, how are things?

Are you back on simply filling now? Seems like its been the week for lots of us to not end up on the boards much.

yes sort of back on simply filling atm although im eating off my small plate havent been taking notice of when full as i was but i thought i'll start with the small plate to actually get myself into it again and using sf foods and next week ill start taking notice of satisfaction etc x

Miss You Sammi :-( Hope you're ok. X
aww thx serena, hope ur ok too x

Me too! Hope you're still making giant sausages ;)

yes hahahaha i have made tons more for the freezer, i scaled down the girth this time though lol x

thanks everyone for my messages, it means a lot to have all of your support xxxx

Hey Sammi, Good to see you popped on quickly :) Good to see you're making tracks to be back on track, it will all fit into place once the time is ready and no doubt you subconsciously do certain things anyway! Hope to see u back again soon :) x

hey serena , i guess ur back on track as i see you have a 'maintainer' sign up well done you !!! xx

hey serena , i guess ur back on track as i see you have a 'maintainer' sign up well done you !!! xx

I am :) Currently 2lbs under my Original Goal :) x

Starting off on the smaller plate to "re-learn" the signals sounds like a good plan. Well done on getting 2lbs off already, that's excellent.

Only recently gone to cut calories to be honest. Lost 2lbs so far (although that was when I was on holiday and walking hundreds of miles) but was finding it pretty difficult to stick with the lower calories believe it or not. Seem to have got back into it a bit more this week so we will see what happens over the next couple of weeks.

Starting off on the smaller plate to "re-learn" the signals sounds like a good plan. Well done on getting 2lbs off already, that's excellent.

Only recently gone to cut calories to be honest. Lost 2lbs so far (although that was when I was on holiday and walking hundreds of miles) but was finding it pretty difficult to stick with the lower calories believe it or not. Seem to have got back into it a bit more this week so we will see what happens over the next couple of weeks.

well 2lbs is good in the grand scheme of not losing at all :) weve had some lovely weather until today so ralph and i have been for a few yomps over the downs ourselves lately x

Sounds good. I am presuming the nice weather has gone the same way down there as it has here? Looks like a very wet, cold and windy weekend. We had wanted to go walking but definitely doesn't look like that would be much fun.

hi everyone, i'm skulking back to the fold :)) hope you have all been good and are all skinnie minnies now, i can't believe i havent been on here since last october !!

well needless to say i have put back on some weight (1stone) which in my world isn't too bad as in the past i have been quite capable of putting on three stone over the winter, so i have shown restraint in that respect. i had only put on 6lbs til just after xmas and the rest has gone on since then.

I have had my notepad for diaries on my coffee table since last oct and not looked at it once well apart from jotting phone numbers on it lol, so i have have a re-read of the food lists for simply filling and i started yesterday back on plan.

the difference one stone makes to how i feel in clothes is incredible

i shall now go and update my statistics :( to my current weight, seems galling to see the slider go back a stone and the bmi will be high again but it would have been worse if i had lost it alltogether so i have learnt something from being on F&H (restraint) ;) x

Aw hey and welcome back!! A stone actually is so ok lol from oct!! We will help you get back down in no time :) cx

Aw hey and welcome back!! A stone actually is so ok lol from oct!! We will help you get back down in no time :) cx

hi, thanks for the welcome back, ive had a good day today and been and bought loads of meat etc so i have plenty of meals planned.

I made a yummy chinese beef meal tonight with wholewheat noodles

even though i only started yesterday i already feel much less sluggish and no a stone isnt soooo bad especially when i think how big i was this time last year and what i mission i had in front of me with over 4 stone to lose !!

i see ur weight has come down loads, how has it been going for you ? x

Hi Sammi, great to have you back, no skulking required!! A stone is not bad at all, it just mean some if the F&H way has slipped into your normal daily routine, happy days :)

Aw I'm starting afresh myself, been doing it just not enough lol! Last half stone has taken forever, 27.5lbs to go lol and I will do it :)

So glad to see plenty of folk back on! Let's help each other get this done :) cx

Aw I'm starting afresh myself, been doing it just not enough lol! Last half stone has taken forever, 27.5lbs to go lol and I will do it :)

So glad to see plenty of folk back on! Let's help each other get this done :) cx

aww well at least you are still at it :) ive gone back to the beginning of my food diary and starting from there x

How's things going today? Cx

yep all good, ive just sat down to my toasted ww bagel with ham and cream cheese, tonight im having gammon, pineapple, dry fried egg, either jacket wedges or home chips & my superfood ;) mushy peas.

how are you doing today ?

I'm good, had beans cheese singles and toast then just had butchers chicken burger and salad so I'm at 12 out of 31 pp

It's such a lovely day here and I'm lying on the sofa :( cx

i know its been lovely here too today, ive been having a tidy up of all my piles of letters etc which i never ever file.

I'm doing f & h as i hate counting points and i tend to eat more crap if i do pp ;)

Sammi!! Lovely to see you back and doesn't sound like you have gone that far off plan in the time. Sure the stone will be gone very soon.

I was actually thinking about you last week as I used some of the spice mix you sent me. Clearly I had a sixth sense that you were coming back ;)

Back