Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

morning everyone, sorry young freddy has been keeping me busy & we had to be a dentist for 9.30am so been rush rush rush.

i have lost -3/4lb :D which is good but i was sure it was going to be more (that will teach me to have a snidey mid week weigh in) where i was -2lbs but ho hum im sure it will come off more next week :)) x

morning everyone, sorry young freddy has been keeping me busy & we had to be a dentist for 9.30am so been rush rush rush.

i have lost -3/4lb :D which is good but i was sure it was going to be more (that will teach me to have a snidey mid week weigh in) where i was -2lbs but ho hum im sure it will come off more next week :)) x

Well Done Sammi :) You're doing so well! You can't be far from your original Goal Weight? X

Congratulations on the loss, they are still really consistent which is brilliant so close to target.

I've missed the rest of GBBO this week but might try and find it on catch up tv if i get a chance over the weekend. I've got last night's masterchef to catch up on first though. And I also managed to accidentally find masterchef Ireland on the food channel the other day too! Have food programmes coming out of my ears at the moment!

Hey Sammi, Haven't seen or heard from u in a while, hope you're ok? Did u WI yesterday? Miss You.xxxxx

Hope you aren't being held hostage by your rodent invader ;) Hopefully see you back soon x

hi everyone, just dropping by to let you all know im still breathing lol, i have been AWOL for about 4 wks i think and have put on 3lbs not bad concidering i pressed the self destruct button as i got within 3lb of target! i don't know why i do it but i do, anyway i have been eating all sorts of rubbish and hadn't touched a glass of water in i don't know how long. i have had the odd 'restart' day but havent managed to get back properly on track yet, needless to say i haven't been tracking anything. so concidering all of the above im pretty sure i have escaped lightly with 3lbs on.

i think i got all out of sorts when i started having more and more pro points days, which it seems isnt good for me as i don't make such wise choices and is too near eating 'normally' for me. now i am home alot more it is easier to stick to simply filling and i am happier with that .
Have also been away in camper with OH & ralph to durdle door in dorset and did a fair bit of walking until ralph got sore paws and we had to take it easy with him, but it was beautiful there and we had a lovely time .

i have been out on my bike collecting enough blackberries to see me through the winter for my porridge and the freezer is full of yummy crumbles :/ i have also made loads of blackberry and apple jam.

i hope you have all been doing well and will try and read a few diaries as & when xx

hi everyone, just dropping by to let you all know im still breathing lol, i have been AWOL for about 4 wks i think and have put on 3lbs not bad concidering i pressed the self destruct button as i got within 3lb of target! i don't know why i do it but i do, anyway i have been eating all sorts of rubbish and hadn't touched a glass of water in i don't know how long. i have had the odd 'restart' day but havent managed to get back properly on track yet, needless to say i haven't been tracking anything. so concidering all of the above im pretty sure i have escaped lightly with 3lbs on.

i think i got all out of sorts when i started having more and more pro points days, which it seems isnt good for me as i don't make such wise choices and is too near eating 'normally' for me. now i am home alot more it is easier to stick to simply filling and i am happier with that .
Have also been away in camper with OH & ralph to durdle door in dorset and did a fair bit of walking until ralph got sore paws and we had to take it easy with him, but it was beautiful there and we had a lovely time .

i have been out on my bike collecting enough blackberries to see me through the winter for my porridge and the freezer is full of yummy crumbles :/ i have also made loads of blackberry and apple jam.

i hope you have all been doing well and will try and read a few diaries as & when xx

Hey Sammi :) It seems that we have both been AWOL ;-) Are u now 6lbs from Target? Are u back on the SF track now? I look forward to hearing from you as and when you can :) x

Hey Sammi :) It seems that we have both been AWOL ;-) Are u now 6lbs from Target? Are u back on the SF track now? I look forward to hearing from you as and when you can :) x

oh well serena, we're only human and if you don't fail sometimes you cant appreciate the successes either :) we have self destructed together. it seems its all about the journey not the final destination eh ! chin up chooky :) i'm going to try and get back on tracking tomo as my belly is coming back (that will be the toby carvery i ate all of today ;) x

oh well serena, we're only human and if you don't fail sometimes you cant appreciate the successes either :) we have self destructed together. it seems its all about the journey not the final destination eh ! chin up chooky :) i'm going to try and get back on tracking tomo as my belly is coming back (that will be the toby carvery i ate all of today ;) x

Mmmmmmm Toby Carvery, u know how to make a girl jealous ;-) I like to take the Scenic Route to my Destination, saves on Petrol ;-) x

Mmmmmmm Toby Carvery, u know how to make a girl jealous ;-) I like to take the Scenic Route to my Destination, saves on Petrol ;-) x

good gal :) im also taking in some scenery, we have come a long way so whats the rush with the last bit x

good gal :) im also taking in some scenery, we have come a long way so whats the rush with the last bit x

I only want to get there so I can have my Tiger Bread ;-) x

I only want to get there so I can have my Tiger Bread ;-) x

have some now, lifes too short for waiting for things, that's what ur weeklies are for x

have some now, lifes too short for waiting for things, that's what ur weeklies are for x

They would be if I didn't keep wasting them on other stuff ;-) Maybe this Weekend.....x

Awww your back too! Great to 'see' you! I need yous so don't be running away again :) cx

hi there, aww nice to be missed ;)hope all is going well for you ? & yes i shall shall try to 'visit' more often than i have as it definately helps, i have a free day today as OH has gone tup midlands to the speedway, so instead of taking it as a day to lay on the sofa stuffing face i have cleaned the whole house and swapped the sofas around as where we lie on them all the time you get a flat end hahaha and have vaselined them (leather) they are looking all nice again, the sun is out which definately helps in the not eating crap stakes ! i'm not cooking dinner tonight as no need for just me but i need to think of something to do with myself for the rest of the afternoon now. x

hi there, aww nice to be missed ;)hope all is going well for you ? & yes i shall shall try to 'visit' more often than i have as it definately helps, i have a free day today as OH has gone tup midlands to the speedway, so instead of taking it as a day to lay on the sofa stuffing face i have cleaned the whole house and swapped the sofas around as where we lie on them all the time you get a flat end hahaha and have vaselined them (leather) they are looking all nice again, the sun is out which definately helps in the not eating crap stakes ! i'm not cooking dinner tonight as no need for just me but i need to think of something to do with myself for the rest of the afternoon now. x

Hope u thought of something to do for the rest of the afternoon? What will u have for dinner if you're not cooking? X

Very very pleased to have you back Sammi :) Sounds like you did really well to only gain a small amount while off plan, clearly evidence that some of the change of habits have definitely sunk in for good this time.

Very productive weekend with cleaning the house. I went on a bit of a blitz at the end of last week myself at the end of my annual leave but didn't get anywhere near the whole house. 1 room and a few cupboards was my limit. Do you shine your leather sofa with vaseline? I haven't heard of that before, but if it works i might give it a go as my leather sofa needs a bit of a "spruce" up.

Hey Sammi, how are things?

Are you back on simply filling now? Seems like its been the week for lots of us to not end up on the boards much.

Miss You Sammi :-( Hope you're ok. X

Back