Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Definitely don't be rude to your own cake! It sounds gorgeous :)

So impressed with your sausage making skills. You need to set up as the official minimins sausage dealer. You'd make a fortune!

Mid week weigh ins don't give a good indication of actual WI result. And if you feel bloated anyway you know you are going to be retaining more water than usual. Stay strong and i am sure things will work out by official weigh in.

i know !!! i have been really good at not weighing mid week until the last two wks i have done it and it sends me completely mental so i am NOT going to do it anymore as it's completely irrelevant to WI anyway and just seems to have a negative effect.

wednesday food

porridge oats & ff yoghurt

lunch with family, 2 x mini chicken fillets (marinated) on skewers, with roasted butternut squash, peppers, sweet potato, carrots, herbs, garlic, & (allowed) olive oil
thinist slice of focaccia (homemade) 1pp
homemade strawberry & blueberry crumble cake (didn't have any)

mushy peas on toast with brown sauce (weird but nice)

might have a tiny slice of cake later (2) be rude not to try my own cake

& weigh in tomorrow

hope you have all had a nice day x

You HAVE to have a slice of that Cake! It sounds AMAZING! PS-More Mushy Peas for my patient ;-) x

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

i just had a teeny slice and its flippin gawjus ;) wont let me upload from phone as battery low x

i just had a teeny slice and its flippin gawjus ;) wont let me upload from phone as battery low x

We will just have to imagine! X

thursday 1st aug

weigh in this morning but just didn't have time to come online as had my grandchildren today :) it has been amazingly hot today, had a lovely day with the boys

i lost 2lbs this week :D and have finally broken in to the 10stone bracket @ 10st 13.5lbs :D:D only just but oh so glad to see that number !!

food has been very poor today as got up at last minute, so no brekkie had half a melon at my mums & havent had dinner yet either, im not actually hungry but i will make something, its just still so hot !
hope everyone has had a good day x

Wooo-hoooo!!!! Really really pleased you got a good loss this week and great news that you've broken the stone barrier.

Its really hot today isn't it? I actually thought i might melt when i got into my car this afternoon. Glad its only one day of super hotness this week. Much prefer it around 20ish.

thank you atomic, seems to have taken ages to lose those last 2/3 lb but at least it's gone now woohoo :) yeah it was too hot today really, supposed to be crap tomorrow but i guess will just have to wait and see in the morning x

You're in the 10s woo hoo!!! Well done :) Nothings better than breaking the stone barrier!

exactly !!!!! as id only had melon today ive had for dinner:

mini spicy chicken fillets (10)
mushy peas (3)
teeny slice of cake while waiting for dinner to cook (2)
2 x slices of ww bread (3)
bbq sauce

milk for coffees throughout day (3)

ooh thats only 21 so i shall have double dark choc tonight (4)

25/26pp 0/49 wkls

OMG Sammi! Well Done on your 2lb Loss AND breaking into the next stone bracket! Sooooooooo proud of you! How far have you got to go until goal now? X

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

2lb is brill!! Xxx

OMG Sammi! Well Done on your 2lb Loss AND breaking into the next stone bracket! Sooooooooo proud of you! How far have you got to go until goal now? X

thx serena, so glad to be just in the tens ! 6.5lbs til original goal to go, but i shall see how i feel/look when i get there as i may lose a bit more or not, i shall see what the wrinkles say ;)

2lb is brill!! Xxx

thank you sarah, very pleased. x

sorry everyone, not commented/caught up on many posts tonight as trying to source furniture for youngest sons 1st flat, hes moving tues/wed and have to find virtually everything, so been posting on freegle/freecycle tonight and will be bootsaling on sunday for everything else he needs :)x

thx serena, so glad to be just in the tens ! 6.5lbs til original goal to go, but i shall see how i feel/look when i get there as i may lose a bit more or not, i shall see what the wrinkles say ;)

sorry everyone, not commented/caught up on many posts tonight as trying to source furniture for youngest sons 1st flat, hes moving tues/wed and have to find virtually everything, so been posting on freegle/freecycle tonight and will be bootsaling on sunday for everything else he needs :)x

6.5lbs, WOWZERS! You're gonna get there in no time at all! Its funny though how we all set goals but as they get nearer we feel our minds maybe changing, i know mine definitely is about my goal! How exciting that your son is getting his own flat, hope Freegle/Freecycle is a success for you. X

Hope you've been watching Kirsty Allsop's new show!! Freecycle is ace, happy hunting :)

friday 2nd august

been really hot today apart from a freakish rain storm that came out of nowhere and had really massive raindrops then stopped five mins later .....strange

oats & yoghurt

boiled egg sandwich on 2 x ww bread
apple

2 x homemade wraps, chicken in nandos peri peri sauce(1) with 2 x LF cheese slices (3)

will have dark choc later (2)

6/49 wkls

friday 2nd august

been really hot today apart from a freakish rain storm that came out of nowhere and had really massive raindrops then stopped five mins later .....strange

oats & yoghurt

boiled egg sandwich on 2 x ww bread
apple

2 x homemade wraps, chicken in nandos peri peri sauce(1) with 2 x LF cheese slices (3)

will have dark choc later (2)

6/49 wkls

I hope we don't get a Storm, I've put the washing out on the line! Your din dins sounds yummy, I've never thought to make Wraps at home! X

We got a weird storm like that, left the washing on the line & thankfully it dried...peeing it down now though! Hasn't 'properly' rained since the hotness came so its probably good news?!

I hope we don't get a Storm, I've put the washing out on the line! Your din dins sounds yummy, I've never thought to make Wraps at home! X

storm was about 8.30am so i wld have thought u wld have had it by mow if it was coming, mind you it slightly rained about 6.30pm but only for about 2 mins and not enough to get ur washing wet.

wraps are easy peasy

i dont weigh out flour just do it by eye

original recipe is say roughly 4 heaped tbsps of white flour
1 tbsp of olive oil
salt
and boiling water

however i have jiggled recipe to make the free on SF

i use roughly 1/3 each of each, wholemeal flour, porridge oats (if you have a food processor or liquidiser blast to flour but doesn't matter if you use as they are & plain flour

1 x tblsp of olive oil

salt

boiling water to mix to a dough

i use my kenwood to mix but can do by hand, cover in bowl once kneaded with a teatowel for 10 mins.

heat up a heavy frying pan,i use a cast iron flat skillet (no oil) and roll out sm glofball size pieces to a round tortilla quite thin and cook for about 30 seconds each side, cover them with a clean teatowel til ready to use and all are cooked, wld prob make about 6-8 x

storm was about 8.30am so i wld have thought u wld have had it by mow if it was coming, mind you it slightly rained about 6.30pm but only for about 2 mins and not enough to get ur washing wet.

wraps are easy peasy

i dont weigh out flour just do it by eye

original recipe is say roughly 4 heaped tbsps of white flour
1 tbsp of olive oil
salt
and boiling water

however i have jiggled recipe to make the free on SF

i use roughly 1/3 each of each, wholemeal flour, porridge oats (if you have a food processor or liquidiser blast to flour but doesn't matter if you use as they are & plain flour

1 x tblsp of olive oil

salt

boiling water to mix to a dough

i use my kenwood to mix but can do by hand, cover in bowl once kneaded with a teatowel for 10 mins.

heat up a heavy frying pan,i use a cast iron flat skillet (no oil) and roll out sm glofball size pieces to a round tortilla quite thin and cook for about 30 seconds each side, cover them with a clean teatowel til ready to use and all are cooked, wld prob make about 6-8 x

You're a legend Sammi! You know how to make everything, I'm so jealous! Your hubby is very very lucky ;-) x

Back