• 1375949669637.jpg
    1375949669637.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 1375949680967.jpg
    1375949680967.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 95
thx serena x

heres me in new dress (12) yay escuse bed hair

OMG u look amazing Sweetie! Slight problem tho, it seems to have been delivered with a small child attached?!? Is he any accessory! X

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

OMG u look amazing Sweetie! Slight problem tho, it seems to have been delivered with a small child attached?!? Is he any accessory! X
haha i know he crawled in at the last minute while eldest gc was taking pic x

haha i know he crawled in at the last minute while eldest gc was taking pic x

U look amazing Sammi, are u sure you're not at goal yet ;-) x

You look gorgeous! I haven't been a size 12 since I was 12!

What a fab weighin result!

U look amazing Sammi, are u sure you're not at goal yet ;-) x

thx serena, no i think another half stone should do it so im a comfortable 12, i didnt expect dress to fit quite yet so it was a definate bonus x

You look gorgeous! I haven't been a size 12 since I was 12!

What a fab weighin result!
thx sarah, i was a 16/18 and weighing over 14stone just 22 wks ago so anything is possible
smile.gif
x

thx serena, no i think another half stone should do it so im a comfortable 12, i didnt expect dress to fit quite yet so it was a definate bonus x

thx sarah, i was a 16/18 and weighing over 14stone just 22 wks ago so anything is possible
smile.gif
x

Yeah i was a 22/24 but hopefully as I lose more the sizes will go down.

The weird thing is when you get above an 18 the sizes can vary so much! Its irritating! But I have my mini goal dress. So I know once I get into it (a small primark 20) that I will be a size 18 in most regular shops.

I cant wait to be a 16 and just be able to shop in any shop! Will be amazing! Hoping to be a 16 by my birthday. But we shall see!

Xxx

I think it's good to have the extra as a buffer, I've been thinking of changing my goal as my body shape has changed so much to time around. X

Great weigh in! Good for you and your dress is really gorgeous I'm sure you feel a million dollars cx

Wow look at you, hot dress, über hot Sammi! It's a fantastic dress, you look great :) And another 1.75lb off, brilliant news, well done :D

Great weigh in! Good for you and your dress is really gorgeous I'm sure you feel a million dollars cx

thank you & yes love the dress esp as it fits and really didn't expect it too just yet :) x

Wow look at you, hot dress, über hot Sammi! It's a fantastic dress, you look great :) And another 1.75lb off, brilliant news, well done :D

thank you too, pleased with WI again as i thought losses wld slow down as so near target, only just got in as dropped off the grandchildren and made most of not having to cook dinner as toby has moved out now and OH is at his festival til monday so went to my friends for coffee & gossip and we ended up looking through old photos and mainly laughing at our hair in said photos x

thursdays food SF day:

didn't have breakfast as just forgot with the grandchildren here (naughty naughty)

walked to the harbour/marina with the grandchildren and went in asda as eldest didnt want lunch at harvester & wanted a picnic (now he tells me when were half way there ;) so had to buy ww wraps and a pack of ham & banana for me and just made a ham wrap when we got to the beach.

didnt get back from friends till 9.15pm so for dinner i had :

jacket potato & homemade chilli with 2x lf cheese slices (2)

going to have my G & B's choc that atomic kindly sent me today (2)

hope you have all had a good day xx

thursdays food SF day:

didn't have breakfast as just forgot with the grandchildren here (naughty naughty)

walked to the harbour/marina with the grandchildren and went in asda as eldest didnt want lunch at harvester & wanted a picnic (now he tells me when were half way there ;) so had to buy ww wraps and a pack of ham & banana for me and just made a ham wrap when we got to the beach.

didnt get back from friends till 9.15pm so for dinner i had :

jacket potato & homemade chilli with 2x lf cheese slices (2)

going to have my G & B's choc that atomic kindly sent me today (2)

hope you have all had a good day xx

Awww the Chocolate Fairy visited you too :) Im liking the sound of a picnic, think I'd choose that over Harvester too! X

Awww the Chocolate Fairy visited you too :) Im liking the sound of a picnic, think I'd choose that over Harvester too! X

yes it did & was a lovely surprise :) yes i wld too but thought harley wld like to go there, i cld have made a yummy picnic too :) x

yes it did & was a lovely surprise :) yes i wld too but thought harley wld like to go there, i cld have made a yummy picnic too :) x

I really enjoyed my Crustless Quiche today, was worth the hassle of making it. Picnics are so much fun! X

i love quiche (if i have made it) hahahaha x

can someone help pp a toby carvery for me please i had:

turkey/ gammon
sweetcorn
carrots
2x roast potatoes
small yorkshire
beef gravy
honey comb dream sundae

thanks in advance x

can someone help pp a toby carvery for me please i had:

turkey/ gammon
sweetcorn
carrots
2x roast potatoes
small yorkshire
beef gravy
honey comb dream sundae

thanks in advance x

Turkey is 3pp per 100g
Gammon is 5pp per 100g
Sweetcorn is 1pp per spoon
Carrots are 1pp per spoon
Roast Pots are 5pp per spoon
Yorkshire is 9pp per 100g
Beef Gravy is 1pp
Sundae is 20pp

So at the very minimum weight of everything that's 45pp.

Hope that helps. X

thx so much serena im gonna count mine as 38 as weights of meat and yorkys and pots were probably less . thanks again xxx

Back