Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

phew what a hectic day, thank gawd i had my kids young, im knackered and only just got home with a chicken shish kebab in tow as all ive eaten today is a banana !! have been out at airbourne for 6 hours, then cup of tea upon drop off, then dashed upto nephews to drop off card and wonga then neice had a baby girl yesterday so popped in there to drop off card and more money hahaha and see baby so finally home

oh and i lost -1 1/4lbs which i was surprised at as food was very here and ther over last weekend and i may have eaten a plum crumble made last winter for me & hubby but he was away so i ate it all ;)

wed 14th food

porridge (3)
sk milk (2)

ww wrap (3)
pulled pork, stuffing & apple sauce (4)

pulled pork, stuffing apple sauce (again but was yummy) (4)
chicken thigh (4)
new pots (2)

carrot cake (3)

25/26

thurs 15th

banana

chicken shish kebab (large) (15)

3 x teeny packs haribo ? anybody know what points these are ? they are like the multi packs theres only about 7 tiny sweets in each pack. just done a search and apparently they are 2pp each pack so thats (6)

so 21/26 so far but will eat some dark choc later !

i seem to be having untold propoints days lately as i seem to be out quite a bit which is a brilliant i guess as it means i stay on track but i am hankering for a proper day at home so i can have simply filling meals (mushy peas really ;) that was the downside to SW unless you love salad it was a jacket potato every time, you just couldn't grab something off a shelf like you can with ww x

The teeny packs of Haribo are 1pp and WELL DONE on your 1 1/4lb Loss. You really are a Weight Loss Machine!!! How far are u from goal now??? X

The teeny packs of Haribo are 1pp and WELL DONE on your 1 1/4lb Loss. You really are a Weight Loss Machine!!! How far are u from goal now??? X

ooh thats even better at 1pp !

3 1/2lb till goal but im thinking of moving the goalposts to 10st 2lbs instead of 10st 7lb, when i started even 10.7lbs seemed such a mission but now im near another 5lb doent seem such a task, i was always 10st 2lbs before i got to about 35 so i think i will aim for that, but i'll get to ten and a half first x

ooh thats even better at 1pp !

3 1/2lb till goal but im thinking of moving the goalposts to 10st 2lbs instead of 10st 7lb, when i started even 10.7lbs seemed such a mission but now im near another 5lb doent seem such a task, i was always 10st 2lbs before i got to about 35 so i think i will aim for that, but i'll get to ten and a half first x

Ooooo how exciting! Only a 1/4 of a Stone till your original goal!!! You're doing so well Sammi.xxxxx

thx serena, are you still on holiday, hope today was better than yesterday x

thx serena, are you still on holiday, hope today was better than yesterday x

I am and it was (thank god!)! Ended the WW Week with Weeklies to spare too!!! We are heading home tomorrow :) Back to routine, yey! X

Great news on the loss! Given such a hectic week and as you said lots more propoints days that's really good going.

I was home all day today so had a simply filling day, the weather has been a bit miserable today, so haveny really done anything, very lazy !

edit as forgot>>> bleary eyed munch of carrot cake as soon as i got up (4) i'll be glad when OH eats the rest of that

b) 30g porridge, with HM apple sauce & golden syrup ate 2/3rds

sn) ate other 1/3rd of porridge as a snack

l) 2 x ww toast with mashed banana

d) 2 x NU ME pork sausages (3) won't be buying them again !
Hm oven chips using allowed oil
mushy peas (oh how ive missed you)
& a tbsp of baked beans
gravy (1)

ive only used 8/49 pps so far so may have some choc later tonight x

Last edited:
I was home all day today so had a simply filling day, the weather has been a bit miserable today, so haveny really done anything, very lazy !

b) 30g porridge, with HM apple sauce & golden syrup ate 2/3rds

sn) ate other 1/3rd of porridge as a snack

l) 2 x ww toast with mashed banana

d) 2 x NU ME pork sausages (3) won't be buying them again !
Hm oven chips using allowed oil
mushy peas (oh how ive missed you)
& a tbsp of baked beans
gravy (1)

ive only used 4/49 pps so far so may have some choc later tonight x

I'm glad that the patient is taking her medicine again ;-) I saw the reviews for those sausages online, wondered what your opinion would be!!! X

I'm glad that the patient is taking her medicine again ;-) I saw the reviews for those sausages online, wondered what your opinion would be!!! X
what did the review say ? i cooked them in the oven and alot of water came out of them, i did cook one on bbq the other day but it got 'lost' in all the other sausages i was cooking x

just going to edit my post as forgot i ate a slither of carrot cake as soon as i went into kitchen this morning lol x

what did the review say ? i cooked them in the oven and alot of water came out of them, i did cook one on bbq the other day but it got 'lost' in all the other sausages i was cooking x

just going to edit my post as forgot i ate a slither of carrot cake as soon as i went into kitchen this morning lol x

The reviews weren't very positive lol, just saying they were tasteless etc! I'm glad it's as hard to find a decent meat sausage as it is to find a decent veggie one! X

The reviews weren't very positive lol, just saying they were tasteless etc! I'm glad it's as hard to find a decent meat sausage as it is to find a decent veggie one! X

not surprised they wern't pleasant !!

just had a strange but nice sandwich, went to kitchen for my choc but changed mind from sweet to savoury so i has my 2 ww bread, ham, loads of jalepenos & ketchup with baked crisps to go inside too (3pp) and really nice

so that's 11/49

not surprised they wern't pleasant !!

just had a strange but nice sandwich, went to kitchen for my choc but changed mind from sweet to savoury so i has my 2 ww bread, ham, loads of jalepenos & ketchup with baked crisps to go inside too (3pp) and really nice

so that's 11/49

Mmmmmm that sounds yummy! I love jalapeños, I love how in Morrissons they sell Red, Green and Yellow ones, I have a jar of each in my Fridge lol x

after staying up way later than i intended last night as i was about to go to bed and a film (that ive seen before) came on and i got engrossed 'mr nice' so didn't go to bed til 2.15am, so i slept in this morning till huphum 11am so had brunch..... havent done an awful lot today and been very lazy indeed, it's amazing how many hours can be lost lying on the sofa on the laptop!

br) porridge, gs & blueberries

d) turkish spiced chicken breast, jalepenos, hot chilli sauce & ketchup in a wm pitta bread (4)

i shall probably have something else later as that isnt enough food really x

after staying up way later than i intended last night as i was about to go to bed and a film (that ive seen before) came on and i got engrossed 'mr nice' so didn't go to bed til 2.15am, so i slept in this morning till huphum 11am so had brunch..... havent done an awful lot today and been very lazy indeed, it's amazing how many hours can be lost lying on the sofa on the laptop!

br) porridge, gs & blueberries

d) turkish spiced chicken breast, jalepenos, hot chilli sauce & ketchup in a wm pitta bread (4)

i shall probably have something else later as that isnt enough food really x

Did u manage to have something else to eat? I'm loving the sound of your lazy day! I've forgotten what those are like! X

I don't think a day on the sofa with the laptop is "lost" at all. Sounds like time very well spent! Especially given how late you were up yesterday and how hectic things have been recently. Definitely deserve some relaxation.

Did u manage to have something else to eat? I'm loving the sound of your lazy day! I've forgotten what those are like! X

no not yet but the night is still young for food.
thats the joy of having had my children at 17 & 22 ;)

I don't think a day on the sofa with the laptop is "lost" at all. Sounds like time very well spent! Especially given how late you were up yesterday and how hectic things have been recently. Definitely deserve some relaxation.

thank you fellow sofa surfer x

I was just 23 when Poppy was born so I look forward to those times in the future ;-) x

Sofa has actually been a bit energetic for my tastes this weekend - alot of it has and will be spent watching tv in bed! A really proper lazy weekend.

didn't really end up eating much more last night as couldn't really decide on anything, sometimes i think that means you are not really hungry. i went to the kitchen to make porridge but found the mango & apricots looking a bit sorry for themselves so ended up with mango, apricots, ff natural yoghurt & 7gr of grated dark choc on top (1) oh and a few porridge oats on top i forgot about.

have had the same for breakfast today
and am thinking ham sandwich with jalepenos, im in a very spicy mood this week

atomic i know ur ill but i do love a day in bed doing nothing, its such a rare treat but oh so nice.

Oh has finally eaten the last of his carrot cake, thank goodness as it was the moistest (is that even a word) cake ive ever eaten and i'm not normally bothered about carrot cake but that was delicious.

didn't really end up eating much more last night as couldn't really decide on anything, sometimes i think that means you are not really hungry. i went to the kitchen to make porridge but found the mango & apricots looking a bit sorry for themselves so ended up with mango, apricots, ff natural yoghurt & 7gr of grated dark choc on top (1) oh and a few porridge oats on top i forgot about.

have had the same for breakfast today
and am thinking ham sandwich with jalepenos, im in a very spicy mood this week

atomic i know ur ill but i do love a day in bed doing nothing, its such a rare treat but oh so nice.

Oh has finally eaten the last of his carrot cake, thank goodness as it was the moistest (is that even a word) cake ive ever eaten and i'm not normally bothered about carrot cake but that was delicious.

You really do make such healthy choices Sammi, I think it goes to show that SF changed your food mindset for the better! I love my Jalapeño too, in fact I just love anything spicy! X PS-Will another cake be made or was that just cos of OHs Birthday?x

Back