ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Thanks again I'm gonna have a simply filling day today

Breakfast - oat do simple porridge x 2

Lunch jacket potato with beans and cheese (2)

Dinner chicken breast with lettuce cucumber and red pepper with eat smart caesar dressing

Snacks

Apple
Drained tinned fruit cocktail

Gonna try this simply filling every other day to see how I get on with it.
Xxx

I think this is a great idea to do H/F on alternated days. I'm struggling at the mo, I just feel sooooooo hungry all the time and I've run out of weeklies so being this hungry and only having 26pp dailies is really hard. I WI Friday so after WI I'm gonna asses the situation but I may give your good idea a try.

Keep us posted on how you do:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I think this is a great idea to do H/F on alternated days. I'm struggling at the mo, I just feel sooooooo hungry all the time and I've run out of weeklies so being this hungry and only having 26pp dailies is really hard. I WI Friday so after WI I'm gonna asses the situation but I may give your good idea a try.

Keep us posted on how you do:)

xxx

Think it must be time of year coz everyone's struggling it seems.i think coz I been doing pp for so long it just gets boring after a while and start to find myself slipping so hopefully by doing sf alternate days it may put me back on the loss wagon!xxx

Good luck with simply filling, I'm sure you'll do great. In the latest WW magazine, there's a few pages explaining simply filling - might be useful?!xx

WhitePigeon said:
Good luck with simply filling, I'm sure you'll do great. In the latest WW magazine, there's a few pages explaining simply filling - might be useful?!xx

Thanks for that I'll grab a mag tomorro in my weekly shop xx

MrsLmc said:
Good luck! I think one of the rules too is to use 2tsp of olive oil. Claire is doing this too, she seems to have it down to a 't' if your looking for support I'm sure she'll help x

Oh really will use oil for my chicken then I think.ok thanks will look out for her diary xxx

Today's diary!!pointed today as at college tonight so had big dinner for lunch and taking fruit and Warb thin with me for my break xxx

Attachments

• image-3520922978.jpg
    image-3520922978.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1720755350.jpg
    image-1720755350.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 29
Just noticed it was actually a morissons eat smart meal and it was chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast pots,was yummy!just too lazy to write that on my app earlier.
Oh and brekkie consisted of half my sons bagel and a biscuit as ran out of time lol
Xxx

I've had that before its yummy, I make some broccoli up n have that with it xx

I have salad and a garlic slice with the WW lasagne and a naan bread with the WW curries but I'm gonna try the Morrison ones:)

xxx

I have the eat smart garlic slice with the beef hot pot from same range!!gorgeous!!try the eat smart they are all on offer at mo!the chilli wedge bowl is gorgeous too low in pp and good size portion xxx

Claireanddanielson said:
I have the eat smart garlic slice with the beef hot pot from same range!!gorgeous!!try the eat smart they are all on offer at mo!the chilli wedge bowl is gorgeous too low in pp and good size portion xxx

Ooooo I'll have to pop down tomorrow beef hot pot and chilli bowl sound good.

xxx

Having a sf day today as felt hungry all yesterday

Breakfast - bagel with extra lite laughing cow

Lunch ww bread slice with 1 scrambled egg
Banana blueberry skimmed milk and natural low fat yoghurt (smoothie)

Dinner ww wrap,chicken breast and bacon strips,handful of homemade wedges with cucumber lettuce and orange pepper.

Hav used few weeklies already 17/49
But hav been gym once 2 big walks and off in gym again this afternoon.
Xx

WhitePigeon said:
Aah no re. the eggs! Typical, eh? How's the Simply Filling going?xx

It's going ok thanks feeling much more satisfied not having to constantly point!having another sf day today I think.then will point tomorro and Monday.then hopefully I will see a loss tue,how u getting on?xx

Back