ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Saturday's diary

Breakfast

2 x bacon medallions (2)
Scrambled egg (4)
Mushroom (0)
Toast (2)
100% orange fruit juice (0)
(8

Lunch

Banana bread (3)
Wot sits (3)
Ww fruit pot (1)

(7)
Snacks
Kit kat (3)
Dairy lea dunker (3)
(6)

Dinner

Chicken (3)
Potato wedges (4)

Stir fry veg(0)
Stir fry chow mean eat smart sauce (1)
(8)

Had wine and snacks using weeklies

26/26
22/49 weeklies used

Xx

Doing 26pp now and sticking to it!havnt many weeklies left but have stuff on every night this week so no temptations to dip into biscuit tin at night!lol havnt tracked on here but have been using my app and tracking there just can't be blessed to put it on here!haha.hope everyone else is doing well I've been exercising of some sort every day,yesterday 30 day shred today 40 min walk uphill in woods and Zumba tomorro so hoping for a good loss this week,also first proper week of dropping pp so hope it works!
Xxx

Hey hon!

I'm back :) started on Discover yesterday as PP just wasn't working for me.

Just had a little catch up on your diary and wanted to say well done for sticking with it, you look fab....and CONGRATULATIONS!! Wooo what lovely news, :553:I'm chuffed for you. There's the biggest motivation ever!!

Started a new discover diary, please feel free to pop by and keep me on the straight and skinny! xx

skinny_wannabe82 said:
Hey hon!

I'm back :) started on Discover yesterday as PP just wasn't working for me.

Just had a little catch up on your diary and wanted to say well done for sticking with it, you look fab....and CONGRATULATIONS!! Wooo what lovely news, :553:I'm chuffed for you. There's the biggest motivation ever!!

Started a new discover diary, please feel free to pop by and keep me on the straight and skinny! xx

Hi skinny welcome back !!

Hope the discover plan works better for u!keep at it I'll have a look on ur diary and help keep u motivated dont worry!
Thanks I've slipped off quite a few times tho think it's time of year now it's got colder just wanna eat more!lol been good this week tho so hopefully a loss on fri!
Xxx

Lots of zero points soup are a god send at this time of year!! A guilt free hug in a mug :) xx

Ooops kind of went slightly off track last night and ate a few biscuits.got a promotion at work after just 4 months of working there so I was celebrating with biscuits,hope it doesn't affect wi Friday!one step closer to running the store now,so I'm well chuffed!!xx

Wi day early as can't tomorro.1lb off again!im having that.think it's my new job role I'm on feet constantly where as before I was sat on my arse do must be having a impact!lol 13more pound to go!xx

Well done on ur loss chick, I'm not doin so great!! Need to get my act together xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Well done on ur loss chick, I'm not doin so great!! Need to get my act together xx

I've not tracked for over a week but another half pound loss this week.im afraid I'm not weighing until after Xmas now I'll track as much as can but not tracking Xmas day at all no way I intend to enjoy!its hard this time of year isn't it xxx

I've not tracked either and terrified of going near the scales!! I feel like such a porker yet just keep eating and eating and eating :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

skinny_wannabe82 said:
I've not tracked either and terrified of going near the scales!! I feel like such a porker yet just keep eating and eating and eating :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap skinny :-( but the food is soooo good

Had mental weekend no tracking again,think I've well and truly fell off and don't wanna think about it till after Xmas is done,I've promised myself to do exercise of some sort every day over Xmas,then I will return to the scales and ww once I've enjoyed Xmas.hows everyone else doing?

Hey Claire, I've been exactly the same! Not tracked properly in ages. I'm just gonna start a fresh after Xmas is over, also gonna join a gym in the new yr n get fit! :) ! Feel a reyt beast at the min :-( xx

Back