ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Yeh apparently ur not meant to gain anything in first trimester and the 300 cals is for last trimester.i havnt told anyone other than on here Laura my little boy said he wants a baby sister but we havnt really told him coz hell prob tell everyone.our 12 week scan will be the week of Daniels third birthday do we're gonna have a family BBQ and tell everyone then,coz they will all b mega shocked wanna see there faces all together haha!!
Symptoms so far is just feeling bit icky after brekkie so didn't hav as much brekkie today as feel worse when hav big brekkie also sore boobs,acid taste in mouth when wake and constant needing wee!waking at 6 every morning too!so tired at night but can't sleep past 6!so had quite a few early symptoms really lol!cxx

MrsLmc said:
No I thought I was just the same till 12 weeks but then my bump got big quick lol, wasn't any bigger than the first time, but seemed to be big soon iykwim x

Oh hope I dont bloom too soon lol,I was in maternity trousers by 12 weeks last time!!!but then I also used the excuse of being pregnant to eat like a pig!haha xxx

MrsLmc said:
No I was around 20 weeks the 2 times before I wore maternity stuff....I loved being pregnant even though I was sick morning noon and night

I loved pregnancy with Daniel only had sickness for two weeks was never ill of work or anything was great!its the birth I any do :-(

MrsLmc said:
The second birth isn't as bad as long as you stay calm. Think because you already know what is gonna happen its not as stressful, anyway don't be worrying about that yet lol.

I had an emergency section so considering electing for section this time but got a while yet xxx

My god I'm emotional at mo!cried all afternoon yesterday coz my son shouted at me!then today I've been crying over my wedding venue!what a nutter

Breakfast
Ww croissant

Lunch
Pasta chicken bacon mushroom cabanara (didn't have this yesterday in the end)

Home made salted crisps

Dinner jacket potato
Beans

Pear
Strawberries

Weighed in today I've lost 1lb back to original now as put 1lb on last week.oh wasn't too happy when I told him if lost but after explaining I shouldn't gain in first trimester anyway he seemed ok and said as long as I'm not losing every week.
Gonna still mix pp and sf but mainly sf days I think and up my weeklies,still exercising too whenever I get the time!hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Wow.. Well done you.. Excellent.. :) Just be careful.. Altho you shouldn't gain.. You probably shouldn't lose either.. I'm sure I dont need to preach.. You're obviously gona do right by ur baba and urself.. So exciting for you :D Wish you all the best with it :D

Claired if you are gonna alternate between pp and sf you should probably have 90 weeklies for the simply filling and 35 on a pp'ed day. Frances is right you should try not to lose but 1 or 2 here or there is fine. Look after the two of you :)D). And well done on being so good and not using the news as an excuse to eat rubbish xxxx

Thanks girls yeh I'm upping my pp points.and weeklies too.definately won't eat like a pig too much this time I did that with Daniel and regretted it after as hAd so bloody much to lose xxx

Sf day today

Brekkie
Scrambled egg
Ww bread
Lighter lurpak (1)

1/2 grapefruit

Lunch
Ww croissant

Dinner
Chicken
Ww wrap x2
Hm Wedges with olive oil
Salad
Cucumber
Cheese (2)
Extra lite mayo

Xxxxx

Sf today!used quite a few weeklies over weekend got 25 left whoops!lol

Brekkie

Banana
Blueberry
Strawberry
Smoothie with skimmed milk and fat free natural yoghurt

Lunch

Ww bread
Beans
Butter (1)

Dinner
Chicken,leek and potato pie
Using squartz mix (1)
Skimmed milk

Been eating alot more fruit lately I'm useless when it comes to fruit but trying more than ever to eat alot more.

Will have a fruit cocktail tonight minus the juice as desert xxx

Pp today

Breakfast

Coffee
Kings mill pancakes (5)

(5)

Lunch

Taking Daniel out to ball pit so gonna treat myself and have something nice there.
Will pp later for it

Dinner

Sausage (5)
Mash (3)
Cabbage
Carrots
Yorkshire pudding (2)
Gravy (1)

)11)

Hoping the oh will treat me to dinner the weekend or takeaway for valentines day!who knows lol xxx

Exercise today walking to soft play it's about 2 miles round trip
Then Zumba tonight - 1 hour

Ensuring u drink lots of water,downside is coz of pregnancy I spend all night up and down to wee lol xxx

Morning sickness is a pig today!:-(

Breakfast
Hot x bun (6)
Coffee

Mid morning
Piece of toast (3)
Apple

Lunch chicken broccoli and wedges with mushroom sauce (10)

Dinner

Heinz tin Vegetable soup (5)

24/36
Struggling to hit 36 now but working later so will grab something in break
Xxx

Put on 1lb today I'm not surprised as not been following the points too well seem to put it on one week Lose it the next!haha
Looking forward to my son starting nursery Monday so I can get back into my Zumba class properly and hopefully start some swimming too.
Bought some of those Belvita forest fruit biscuits yesterday they r lovely!and they do feel filling also xxx

Back