ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Aw, hope your son gets on great tomoro. :) Dont worry bout 1lb.... if u put one up one week and down next then that shud be good for first few months. x

BoS83 said:
Aw, hope your son gets on great tomoro. :) Dont worry bout 1lb.... if u put one up one week and down next then that shud be good for first few months. x

Thanks I'm feeling very nervous today I'm sure he'll be fine and love it just not used to leaving him somewhere xxx

Havnt updated for a bit been trying to stick to points but had alot of sickness and finding it hard to eat (never normally a prob for me)
Got such a feeling this pregnancy is gonna be really tough compared to Daniel,I had it too easy.had to banthe use of spray deodorants in my house turn all my plugins off and can't wear perfume makes me so ill.fingers crossed will pass in couple of weeks xxx

U poor thing. I'm not gonna go into my sickness with my 2nd but I feel for you big time. All I can say is try and eat little and often, rich tea biscuits and ready salted hula hoops was what helped me a bit:)

Mrsm79 said:
U poor thing. I'm not gonna go into my sickness with my 2nd but I feel for you big time. All I can say is try and eat little and often, rich tea biscuits and ready salted hula hoops was what helped me a bit:)

Thanks Hun,did u have it worse second time round?it makes it worse when u hav a toddler jumping on u doesn't it?least first time u could lock yourself in dark room and sleep lol!fingers crossed will only go on for two weeks like did with Daniel then be back to normal!xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Pooh mayb this a girl :D cuteness.. Tho am sure u don't feel the same :). Hopefully it settles after ter first trimester :) x

Maybe hun would b nice to have one of each but I'll be happy either way.i don't think I'll hav a girl tho there's hardly any in both sides of family!
Feel great today tbh no sickness yet....touch wood!xxx

Went to docs yesterday I'm
7 weeks now.feel more at ease as she told me I would have a labour choice this time after my emergency section last time which I'm happy about as so terrified to go through what I went through last time again,so I'm gonna opt for planned section.bit early to b thinking about that but it has been stressing me out.
Wi this morning I've sts which I'm obviously happy about!.
Other half is out with work tonight so I'm gonna treat myself to an Indian takeaway as its pay day and it's rare I get to have an Indian!yummy!cant wait

Xxx

Hello :)
Here to follow if that's ok :)
Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm expecting my 4th baby. I'm 18 weeks. I'm trying pro points and simply filling maintenance too. Do you know if we keep 90 weeklies if we use a few pp days each week?
Hope you are keeping well :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
If you're mixing it up between PP days and SF days you only take some from your 90 if you going over your dailies..

Mrsm79 said:
Your doing well re sickness if you want curry:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Im ok in evenings just mornings and afternoons with the sickness I'm still not sure whether to hav one coz if I eat too much I can b sick,I just really fancy one as rarely get one. Xx

Sparkle1978 said:
Hello :)
Here to follow if that's ok :)
Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm expecting my 4th baby. I'm 18 weeks. I'm trying pro points and simply filling maintenance too. Do you know if we keep 90 weeklies if we use a few pp days each week?
Hope you are keeping well :) x

Hi sparkle congrats on ur 4th xxxx

Bit of a naughty weekend think I've had all weeklies!

Sf day

Shreddies skimmed milk

Lunch
We pittas with ham lettuce and extra lite mayo

Dinner
Chicken
Pots
Carrots
Brocolli
Cabbage
Gravy

1hour Zumba!

Feel good.

Got first midwife appointment soon cxx

Today's diary sf

Brekkie
Shreddies (I just low these at the mo)!

Lunch

Tuna extra lite mayo and whole weat pasta

Dinner

Undecided maybe a jacket spud or salad

Made some homemade ready salted crisps too for a snack

Fruit
Clementines
Pear or banana

Booked our wedding now for match 2013 so after baby I have 6 months to get into dress!be working my butt off hard I tell ya!
I'm 8 weeks tomorro had my scan booked yesterday for beg of april!xxxx

Sparkle1978 said:
You must be so excited about your wedding. Great incentive to lose weight after the baby is born :)
I can't wait for my next scan! So exciting! Will you find out what your having at your second one or wait for a surprise? x

Hi hun!im very excited to go dress shopping sat!yeh think I'm gonna find out next time!a girl would b lovely but I reckon a boy and I'll be happy and lucky with whatever it is!r u gonna find out?xxx

Wi this morning gained a 1b,so that's 1b gain so far of pregnancy,I kno sounds bad but can't help feel gutted when I get a gain coz its like taking steps back again!but I kno will b worth it and it is normal to gain something.
Feel like my belly has popped out this week not enough so anyone notices but I can notice,my oh says I'm mad and still hav flat tum...bless him.

Having day off thinking about ww today taking my son to a play centre then got friends round later for chippy tea,don't kno how I'm gonna hide the fact I'm not drinking tho,we always drink with them so may hav to get some shloer and hide itlol xxxx

Claireanddanielson said:
Wi this morning gained a 1b,so that's 1b gain so far of pregnancy,I kno sounds bad but can't help feel gutted when I get a gain coz its like taking steps back again!but I kno will b worth it and it is normal to gain something.
Feel like my belly has popped out this week not enough so anyone notices but I can notice,my oh says I'm mad and still hav flat tum...bless him.

Having day off thinking about ww today taking my son to a play centre then got friends round later for chippy tea,don't kno how I'm gonna hide the fact I'm not drinking tho,we always drink with them so may hav to get some shloer and hide itlol xxxx

Pretend ya'v a kidney infection n are on an anti biotic :D

Back